Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LF1M] [Dnd 3.5] [Paid] Stable long-term Campaign

Edited 1503337207
“This game will require payment to the Game Master at a rate of $15 per session via Paypal. Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements." Greetings, This is a long-term campaign for people that are looking for well prepared, high quality content. It will run from level 1 all the way to to level 20+. The party plays since 2 month and the feedback from the current players is very positive. In case you want their opinion, I highly encourage you to contact them in order to ask if the campaign is worth joining. Background for me as a DM: I am an experienced Dungeon master with over 7.000 hours in Roll20 and more than 15 years of DMing experience. Being aware that a pay-to-play game needs to be worth its money, I run the game with the clear intention to exceed the players expectations. It goes without saying that all of the sessions are well prepared, usually for each of the campaigns I have multiple thousand of immersive handouts, descriptions and background information. The total world spans about 150 maps, about 500 macros for combat as well as carefully created manual content. The in-game content in many cases is pixel perfect to offer a good immersion. Players are free to choose their path, they do have a multitude of options and each of their decisions has noticeable consequences in the game-world. As an example, the current party has four different quest paths to choose from with dozens of options included in them. I am willing to add additional quests on the fly, as players come up with new ways of how they want to contribute to the overarching goals of the party. In order to give you an overview, here are some examples of what it can look like: <a href="http://imgur.com/a/rgjp7" rel="nofollow">http://imgur.com/a/rgjp7</a> Timing: The campaign is running on Sundays, my current timezone is Central US Time (CDT), which is (CET -7). Sessions are scheduled at 17:00 (5pm) CDT and last for at least 4 hours + optional 1-2 hours. Party Setup: Current Party: Swordsage, Beguiler, Cleric, Druid, Bard Current Party Level: 2 Your character: You can play whatever character you would like, there are many options available to still contribute to the current setup (either by another caster, archer-type, frontline-tank, incarnate or dragonfire adept, or many, many more options). Campaign Summary: The rise and fall of Frostfall An self-created and playtested Adventure path, where the heroes would take on the survival on a small islands - the remote fog-isles, which is commonly used to send high profile criminals from Waterdeep into permanent exile. No-one has yet returned from these islands. However, it soon becomes clear that the heroes, despite their amnesia, do not seem to be criminal at all, the opposite is true. What they uncover - on their way to survival - is much, much bigger than just their fight to stay alive, An ancient evil spins an intrigue, which can be world changing and shift the forgotten realms as we know them into chaos. Roleplay, Rules, Combat: Depending on your interest, I usually tend to offer immersive in-game options to follow a mix of roleplaying and combat. Since I enjoy both, it often ends up to be equally distributed. I am very rule knowledgeable and therefore playing by the rules will be no problem (I tend to give less experienced players a breakdown of their options and likely consequences). A core trait of all my scenarios is that actions have consequences, no matter what you decide, you will see an impact in the game world. House rules: I usually do not use house-rules, as in my experience most of the players are reasonably fine with the rules as written content. If the group collectively has wishes to modify parts of the system, I have a lot of experience in how to do that. As for now, I intend to provide the purest DnD 3.5 experience to the players. How to apply: This campaign is looking for long term motivated players. Of course, playing a test session to see if this is the right thing for you is no problem at all. Generally speaking though, if I start the campaign, I would want to do it with the motivation to play regularly and for a longer period. So if you are looking for a reliable long-term campaign, this one would be for you. Please use the link and apply in the campaign forum or send me a private message. More Info: <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/83176/frostfall" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/83176/frostfall</a>... For those, who want to know what happened so far: Session 1: The heroes regained consciousness in a frozen, hostile, ashen environment and learned that they have been exiled for reasons so far unknown. Everyone seem to know each other distantly, but recent memories are gone. After getting to know their whereabouts better - they are apparently on the fog island of Nymm - they met several inhabitants of Frostfall, the only city on this remote island. As part of their initiation, the party witnessed a general conflict in the city between the Militia and an underground organization. Additionally they heard about corpses, which are disappearing from the local graveyard. In an unfortunate misunderstanding, the party first set the weapons chamber of the city under fire and afterwards put the same fire out. Session 2: The heroes finished their interaction with the Assassins guild and the Militia and found out that there is a conflict between the leaders of these two factions - Auric and Smenk. In the conversation with the town-leader Glench the group decided to follow the forgotten library - a place where more background information about the darkness at the horizon could be found. They are looking for a book of Mara, the former leader of the town, who had encountered a similar darkness in the past. Session 3: The heroes ventured into the dark forest, an area north of Frostfall, in the search of the old library - a former temple of Heronious. As they arrived there, they realized that a darkness has befallen this place, apparently Priests of Hextor have desecrated the temple. First hints indicated magical rituals, some undead energy and an Ooze of some sort. On their way into the temple, the group got into a fight with creatures from the underdark. Session 4: The heroes ventured further into the caves fighting off the tribe of dark Goblins, known as "tribe Darktoes". After the first skirmishes, they befriended their enemies by demonstrating superior strength and grouped up with them, trading the promise to help them with an invasion of bladelings in return for their gratitude and help. Together with the Goblins, they set up a trap and defeated the bladelings in a vicious battle, capturing one of them for further interrogation. Session 5: The heroes convinced the last Bladeling, whom they now called "Salutis" to atone and work together with them in the future. He joined the party and is now under the guidance of one of the heroes. Afterwards, the group ventured into the library, uncovering the book of Mara that tells a story about a dark prophecy - an undead army, which is about to attack Frostfall very soon. With this news, a plan of action needs to be forged in order to save the town from its downfall.
Bump.
noone wants this ???
I pm'd
Bump. We still have the slot available, in case of interest - next session is already this Sunday :)