Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Auto-set up dynamic lighting?

Is there any way to automatically set up dynamic lighting using an exterior image? Say if I had a dungeon map like this thing on the right. I know there's a script by Stephen that does something similar, but what about maps like this one?
Jakob
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Maybe take a look at  Walls ?

Edited 1505412039
Thanks, that appears to be more or less just what I needed! Now, to parse those instructions...
Gold
Forum Champion
I use The Aaron's "Walls" script to do that. It isn't too hard really. The instructions may seem long but it's just a couple big steps when you actually do it. I believe it does help to have a map with a solid color background, more of a solid black would work better than that background that looks like TV static on the sample map you posted.
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
When I do maps like this I select the floors with a fairly fuzzy magic wand, then invert and shrink back into the wall a few pixels. 
Good trick