Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Enhance Forum Search

I don't know if I'm in the minority here, but I use the forum's LFG subforum quite frequently, and sometimes I use it to look for a specific system. The problem is that some days, the forum moves so quickly I know I'm missing posts because I find them days later and realize I missed out on a game that would have scratched an itch or been a perfect fit for my schedule but I missed out because I didn't see the thread. It would be awesome if the Search function worked better. As it is, if I search for something... say... Mutants & Masterminds, it returns a TON of threads, and the first couple I looked at today were from years ago. Would it be possible to have it return the results in a format that shows date posted? Or the ability to narrow searches to certain sub forums?
Thanks for the suggestion! After 30 days, Suggestions and Ideas with fewer than 10 votes are closed and the votes are refunded to promote freshness. Your suggestion didn't build the right momentum this time, but feel free to submit it again! We find that the best suggestions describe the problem you are having, and the solution you want. You can learn more about the process of making suggestions on the Roll20 Wiki! More details can be found here .