Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

2017 iPad Pro usability issues

For the most part most of the stuff works with my games, I just have a few issues I’ve run into. also these issues are across Safari, and Chrome. Firefox does not even load my games. 1. While trying to scroll up or down it drags the whole webpage, solved by tapping the area of scrolling again. 2. Character notes and sheets not loading or popping up when being “clicked”. Issue is random. 3. Music or sound is not played at all. Although not a huge issue but can be frustrating at times. 4. The iPad app doesn’t even work lol. All in all I love what you do! Even though My iPad is touchy I’ll a.ways keep playing!
Gen Kitty
Forum Champion
I'm sorry to hear that you're having issues with the site. Could you please carefully work through the first three steps of our guide to Solving Technical Issues ? Step 1: Make sure to use the right browser Please check if these issues persist when using both Chrome and Firefox.   Make sure you're using the latest release versions of these browsers. Step 2: Ensure that there are no extensions/addons interfering with Roll20 Please disable all add-ons/extensions and anti-virus programs. Step 3: Clear your cache If none of the above succeeds, please thoroughly work through Step 4 . (Don't forget the complete Console Log!) Thank you!

Edited 1506448663
We don’t have extensions on iOS versions of the browser and also no option to clear cache on chrome also no Dev tools so there’s not much I can give. I turned on pop ups which loads my sheets now but still no sound or music on my end
Hi Mikey, Does this issue happen in any games or just a few games in particular? Similar question with the music, is it just a few games and do you know if it is a particular provider (Fanburst, etc.)? Thank you!
Both games use fanburst. And it’s both campaigns I’m in currently.
Any ideas on how I can get music to work?
I did some searching and it seems this issue has been noted by another developer 3 months ago. I really hope this gets fixed soon! 😁