Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

A few ideas

Edited 1506539440
I have a few ideas: 1.It would ne nice if there is a Option or Box where the Player can make notes. 2.Is it possible to add an Option for range, so you can make your own range? For example in Traveller i need Parsec or a really great range. 3.it would be nice if the GM could make a Folder for the Maps. Because if i make a lot of spaceship, there would be a lot of Maps and it would be easier to put it all in a Folder. 4.I dont know if it exist and couldn't find but is it possible to make a restricted movement but the Player could also see what is there for example he is on a cliff and look down but can't move forward 5.the Option that One Player see the whole Map and the other only there sight (example the Player has a Scanner and see the map) 6. Is it possible that the GM could make a ping that only one player or the ones the GM want to see? Sorry for my bad english
Thanks for the suggestion! After 30 days, Suggestions and Ideas with fewer than 10 votes are closed and the votes are refunded to promote freshness. Your suggestion didn't build the right momentum this time, but feel free to submit it again! We find that the best suggestions describe the problem you are having, and the solution you want. You can learn more about the process of making suggestions on the Roll20 Wiki! More details can be found here .