Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Jukebox: Fade-in/Fade-out

I am making a Fire Emblem campaign and using the (Ablaze) sound system of having two versions of one song, one calm and one with more energy, for when not battling and battling respectively (I realize that without the API, I would need a DJ GM to do this, which is fine by me). However, the way I am doing it right now is manually scrolling the bars and the issue with that is that they don't progressively get louder/softer as I drag them; the volume skips around until you drop the slide bar and I have to make a lot of smooth and accurate click-and-drops to make it "Good enough", which is why I want a fade option. I searched this up and saw this same suggestion 5 years ago. It got replied by Nolan saying that they would look into it, but I haven't found anything else since then. Is it not possible to implement it? Fanburst has a smooth volume control when handling the bar on the site, if it isn't possible to make fade buttons, is it possible to make the dragging control smoother?
Thanks for the suggestion! After 30 days, Suggestions and Ideas with fewer than 10 votes are closed and the votes are refunded to promote freshness. Your suggestion didn't build the right momentum this time, but feel free to submit it again! We find that the best suggestions describe the problem you are having, and the solution you want. You can learn more about the process of making suggestions on the Roll20 Wiki! More details can be found here .