Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

WOTC Module NPC Sheet Updates

Yeah, no my ToA games are not patching. None of them.
DarkDeer
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
Compendium Curator
Ambrosius - Did you happen to copy the games? A copied game will not patch.
Silly question but for some reason I was under the impression that the modules updated themselves but from this thread it sounds like I’m wrong. Can I please ask how I get the update  installed? Edit: I'm officially an idiot. I just saw the button. I hadn't purchased a module before so wasn't sure what do look for.
I do frequently copy games (backing them up). I am not certain whether the ones I am running now are backed up or not. One definitely is a copy of another.
One of my games is a copy as well (I'm running the same campain for 2 groups). No way to patch the copied games? 

Edited 1518205575
DarkDeer
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
Compendium Curator
Hey folks! I found a workaround for updating copied games (and the dev team is working on making it so copied games will patch in the future) If you have a game that will not patch , please send an email to <a href="mailto:team@roll20.net" rel="nofollow">team@roll20.net</a> with the title "Module Patch", a link to your profile (or the email you use, if it's different than the one you're using for the report), and the name of the game(s) that need patching. We will update them for you! Edit: We will make the patch update available for the copied games. Thank you! Trivia