Greetings, Roll20 Community! I have made attempts to be able to reach the original author (Michael R.) in regards to the MarvelSH character sheet. Failing in that task, I am bringing this to you, the Community, on your thoughts regarding some modifications I've done to the MarvelSH character sheet. I've tried to keep the modifications to existing items to a minimal. The only information that is no longer retained in this sheet should just be the Initial Rank fields that were in the Attributes section for the FASERIP. Those fields have been replaced with a Roll button for making rolls off of that Attribute. Here is a list of all the things I've done: - Character Data section: --- Added a Public Name field (if the hero's identity is unknown) --- Added an Identity field (is the hero's real name Public or Secret?) - Limitation(s): --- Added an Other Limitation(s) textarea --- Changed the Notes field to a textarea - Attributes: --- Replaced the Initial Rank fields with Roll buttons --- Added a Popularity item --- Added a Resources item --- Added an Initiative dropdown with Roll button --- Added a Karma Used dropdown (for those that can use Karma on Rolls - currently a dropdown (as per our rules), but can be changed to a number field if needed). - NEW: --- Added an Equipment / Miscellaneous section --- Added a Karma Pool / Advancement Fund section --- Added a Completed Power Stunts section --- Added a Power Stunts in Progress / Scheduled section I believe I've listed everything I've done to the sheet. As stated, the Initial Rank fields in the Attributes section should be the only data that wasn't kept. All other fields should have their data retained. I have the modified version on my GitHub - ready to do a Pull Request from Roll20. However, I wanted to get people's opinion on this first before I actually do a Pull Request. Thank you for your time!