Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Dropdown menus

Now, I know it is possible to make a drop down menu, as I have many in my 3.5 game. What I need to know is if it is possible to put a drop down menu inside another drop down menu. For example, I have separated the skills into 10 categories, each with a drop down macro that allows the player to select a specific skill from that set. What I am trying to do is create a macro that has all ten sets as a drop down. So, for instance, you would choose the Knowledge set, and then be given a second drop down to choose which knowledge skill you want to use at that time. So far I can't get anything to work. It usually just ends up checking every skill on the second drop down rather than just letting you choose. Is there a solution to this?
It is possible, see  Advanced Usage for Roll Queries in the wiki, but it is complicated and usually time consuming.
So, is this saying that to have a drop down in a drop down I need to add & amp: to each of the problematic characters in the second menu?
Correct
Thanks. Let me see it if works.