Pushing tokens with a round calculation onto the Turn Tracker?

I thought you did this by using a "formula" entry, as in  turnorder.push({ id: "-1", pr: "100", custom: "Round Marker" formula: "+1" }); But every time I try to run a script with this code snippet I get an "Unexpected Identifier" error that clears up if I comment out the "formula" line. Anyone know what I should be doing instead?
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
It's not quite that simple.  Here's a small script that adds entries like that: on('ready',function(){     "use strict";     const checkFormulaOnTurn = () => {         let to=JSON.parse(Campaign().get('turnorder'))||[];         if(to.length && to[0].id==='-1'){             sendChat('',`[[${to[0].pr}+(${to[0].formula||0})]]`,(r)=>{                 to[0].pr=r[0].inlinerolls[0].results.total;                 Campaign().set('turnorder',JSON.stringify(to));             });         }     };     on('chat:message',function(msg){         var args,cmds,who,initial,change,entry;         if('api' === msg.type) {             if(msg.content.match(/^!act\b/) ){                 who=(getObj('player',msg.playerid)||{get:()=>'API'}).get('_displayname');                 if(_.has(msg,'inlinerolls')){                     msg.content = _.chain(msg.inlinerolls)                         .reduce(function(m,v,k){                             var ti=_.reduce(v.results.rolls,function(m2,v2){                                 if(_.has(v2,'table')){                                     m2.push(_.reduce(v2.results,function(m3,v3){                                         m3.push(v3.tableItem.name);                                         return m3;                                     },[]).join(', '));                                 }                                 return m2;                             },[]).join(', ');                             m['$[['+k+']]']= (ti.length && ti) || v.results.total || 0;                             return m;                         },{})                         .reduce(function(m,v,k){                             return m.replace(k,v);                         },msg.content)                         .value();                 }                 args = msg.content                     .replace(/<br\/>\n/g, ' ')                     .replace(/(\{\{(.*?)\}\})/g," $2 ")                     .split(/\s+--/);                 cmds=args.shift().split(/\s+/);                 change=parseFloat(cmds[1])||'+1';                 change=`${/^[+-]\d/.test(change)?'':'+'}${change}`;                 initial=parseFloat(cmds[2])||0;                 entry=args.join(' ');                 if(entry.length){                     let to=JSON.parse(Campaign().get('turnorder'))||[];                     to.unshift({                         id: "-1",                         pr: initial,                         custom: entry,                         formula: change                     });                     Campaign().set('turnorder',JSON.stringify(to));                     if(!playerIsGM(msg.playerid)){                         sendChat('ACT',`/w gm <div style="padding:1px 3px;border: 1px solid #8B4513;background: #eeffee; color: #8B4513; font-size: 80%;"><div style="background-color: #ffeeee;"><b>${who}</b> added entry for <b>${entry}</b> starting at <b>${initial}</b> and changing by <b>${change}</b>.</div></div>`);                     }                 } else {                     sendChat('ACT',`/w "${who}" <div style="padding:1px 3px;border: 1px solid #8B4513;background: #eeffee; color: #8B4513; font-size: 80%;"><div style="background-color: #ffeeee;">Use <b><pre>!act [formula] [starting value] --[description]</pre></b></div></div>`);                 }             } else if(msg.content.match(/^!eot/i)){                 _.defer(checkFormulaOnTurn);             }         }     }); }); These are the lines that do the business:                     let to=JSON.parse(Campaign().get('turnorder'))||[];                     to.unshift({                         id: "-1",                         pr: initial,                         custom: entry,                         formula: change                     });                     Campaign().set('turnorder',JSON.stringify(to));