[5e OGL] Spell List macro

Hi all, I can't seem to figure out how to call the spell from the new 2.0 sheet.  My old macro for the old spell lists looked like this: @{wtype} &{template:default}{{name=@{selected|character_name} Spellcasting }}{{Spell Save DC @{selected|npc_spelldc}= @{selected|npc_spellattackmod} to hit with spell attacks }}{{Cantrips =[@{repeating_spell-npc_$0_spellname}](~selected|repeating_spell-npc_$0_spell) [@{repeating_spell-npc_$1_spellname}](~selected|repeating_spell-npc_$1_spell) [@{repeating_spell-npc_$2_spellname}](~selected|repeating_spell-npc_$2_spell) [@{repeating_spell-npc_$3_spellname}](~selected|repeating_spell-npc_$3_spell) [@{repeating_spell-npc_$4_spellname}](~selected|repeating_spell-npc_$4_spell) }}{{1st level (4 slots) =[@{repeating_spell-npc_$5_spellname}](~selected|repeating_spell-npc_$5_spell) [@{repeating_spell-npc_$6_spellname}](~selected|repeating_spell-npc_$6_spell) }} Its not calling the repeating spell since the update.  Can anyone help?  Thanks!
NPC spells now share the naming structure of PC spells. So you will need to replace -npc_$X with -SPELLLEVEL_$X . For example, -cantrip_$0 or -1_$0.
Perfect!  Exactly what i was looking for!  Thanks!!
For those that are perhaps still struggling, I noted that the array restarts at 0 at each new spell level. Below is a nifty example and visual Here's the macro: @{wtype} &{template:default}{{name=@{selected|character_name} Spellcasting }}{{Spell Save DC @{selected|spell_save_dc}= @{selected|spell_attack_bonus} to hit with spell attacks }}{{At Will =[@{repeating_spell-2_$0_spellname}](~selected|repeating_spell-2_$0_spell) }}{{1/day each =[@{repeating_spell-2_$1_spellname}](~selected|repeating_spell-2_$1_spell) [@{repeating_spell-2_$2_spellname}](~selected|repeating_spell-2_$2_spell) [@{repeating_spell-3_$0_spellname}](~selected|repeating_spell-3_$0_spell) [@{repeating_spell-3_$1_spellname}](~selected|repeating_spell-3_$1_spell) [@{repeating_spell-3_$2_spellname}](~selected|repeating_spell-3_$2_spell) }}{{1/week =[@{repeating_spell-9_$0_spellname}](~selected|repeating_spell-9_$0_spell) }} Here's what it's spitting out: I don't know who put together the original macro, but props! With the info above, I'm back in business!