Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[D&D 5th Edition] Looking for new to semi-new players to form a group!

Edited 1507546040
If you are completely new to Dungeons and Dragons 5th Edition (or tabletop rpgs in general,) then this is the right kind of group to join. We are also accepting those who wish to just join for fun and to learn new things. Times:  Mondays at 10PM Pacific Standard Time (GMT-8) Note: We can discuss if we need the game schedule to be weekly or bi-weekly (meaning to play every other Monday) You MUST  have Discord in order to join the group, as it will be our main source of communication for the game. Group members will have access to resources such as the players handbook. If you'd like to join, PM me on Roll20 or replying answering the following questions: (optional)  1: What is your age and Gender? 2:   What is your timezone? 3: What is your experience with D&D/Tabletop RPGs? 4: What is your availability schedule like? 5: Please put your discord name and ID# here. 6: When is the best time to contact you through discord ("Not sure" is applicable)? After PMing or replying, I'll reach out to you when it's best to get to know you better and add you to the group. Note: If you are just now seeing this post too late and still wish to join, please feel free to still try to ask to join, I may add you to the group to try to get another game going in attempt to possibly form a small community.
What is your age and Gender?  Male, 19 years old. 2: What is your timezone? UTC + 10:00 3: What is your experience with D&D/Tabletop RPGs? I've only played a couple of games. I spend most my time watching DnD podcasts. 4: What is your availability schedule like? I'm free anytime after 5-5:30 pm on weekdays. Free whenever on weekends.  5: Please put your discord name and ID# here. Rick Sanchez#6590 6: When is the best time to contact you through discord Anytime I'm online will do.
Lewis, I've added you on Discord, we haven't had the chance to talk.
1: What is your age and Gender? 24, Male 2: What is your timezone? PST 3: What is your experience with D&D/Tabletop RPGs? A few sessions of World of Darkness, but still super new to tabletops as a whole. 4: What is your availability schedule like? I'm usually free on weekends and evenings. 5: Please put your discord name and ID# here. Misterfuzzy#3516 6: When is the best time to contact you through discord ("Not sure" is applicable)? Evenings and Weekends.
1: What is your age and Gender? Male, 27 2: What is your timezone? Central Standard Time 3: What is your experience with D&D/Tabletop RPGs? New to 5E and Roll20.  20+ years RP'ing via D&D, and games like World of Warcraft, Guild Wars 2. 4: What is your availability schedule like? Best evenings for me to play would be Thursday and Friday night.  I work late, so I'm typically up into the wee hours of the night! I read that you're scheduling games for Mondays, but I thought I'd put my name in the hat just incase things change! :) 5: Please put your discord name and ID# here. Redbeard#5355 6: When is the best time to contact you through discord ("Not sure" is applicable)? I'm on all the time, and anytime is fine.  I might be slow to respond due to work or daddy duty!  I have a 1 year old and another one on the way! :)
1: What is your age and Gender? Male 19 2: What is your timezone? Eastern standard time  3: What is your experience with D&D/Tabletop RPGs? very little but I learn quickly and have been playing rpgs since i was a kid 4: What is your availability schedule like? fairly open to anytime. 5: Please put your discord name and ID# here. Job #3044 6: When is the best time to contact you through discord ("Not sure" is applicable)? Anytime really its connected to my phone
1: What is your age and Gender? Male, 17 2: What is your timezone? Pacific Standard Time 3: What is your experience with D&D/Tabletop RPGs? I've played D&D 2e (AD&D) for about 2 years but I'm newish to 5e (read the handbook no real experience 4: What is your availability schedule like? Monday's Wednesday's and Friday's after 5pm, weekends are free 5: Please put your discord name and ID# here. Chromacidal#2444 6: When is the best time to contact you through discord ("Not sure" is applicable)? Anytime I have the app so i should be able to contact you throughout the day
1: What is your age and Gender?: 22, Male 2: What is your timezone?: GMT - 3 (no this will not cause too many complications for me to join)  3: What is your experience with D&D/Tabletop RPGs?: Playing just a bit of D&D, and specifically 5E, I'm fairly new, enough to know how to play but never went too deep 4: What is your availability schedule like?: The time listed works fine for me if the sessions arent more than 5 hours long,  5: Please put your discord name and ID# here.: Serdash#8368 6: When is the best time to contact you through discord ("Not sure" is applicable)?:   Anytime is fine really
24 Male EST D&D = Barely any, TTRPG = Pathfinder roughly 5 years Thursday, Friday, Saturday Krusader #4330 Anytime after 5pm EST