Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[Shaped 5e] Saving throw dc giving NaN instead of number for warlock 5e

In between sessions we managed to level up our characters. I decided to get suggestion spell now that we were level 3. After adding it into the spell list by dragging it over from roll 20s spell archive the spell save DC is NaN under the spell description. It now does this for all other spells in that game. After trying it with other spells the spell save dc at the top of the list then became NaN.  I tried repeating it in another game and it does not give me the same problem. No other players in the game have the problem. 
Try resetting your spellcasting ability modifier (Charisma for warlocks).
I did. Didn't change it. Even when I had the dm give me a new sheet it showed it right after I selected the warlock class at the top
its happening to our other players sheets now as well
Tested working on "Shaped v15.5.7" community shaped sheet. In your character sheet, go to the "Attributes and Abilities" tab.  In the list of attributes, look for one that has the name "spell_save_DC" . the value for this attribute will be "NaN" .  Change that value "NaN" to whatever your spell save DC is supposed to be (e.g. 12) .  Go back to the "Character Sheet" tab. On the character sheet, look for the "Spells" section, that lists your spell attack modifier, spell save DC, etc. with the character sheet in editing mode, change the ability to anything else (strength, dexterity, etc), wait a few seconds for the spell save dc to refresh, and then change it back to what it's supposed to be (e.g. INTELLIGENCE ) delete the troublesome spells from your sheet, and import them all over fresh from the srd.

Edited 1508909840
Gen Kitty
Forum Champion
(Bumping this to Character Sheets.  Can easily bump this back to Bugs if it turns out to be a Roll20 issue rather than a sheet issue)

Edited 1508933892
Vanakoji
KS Backer
easier than above. - Find "base_dc" in attributes and abilties instead and set to 8 (this being blank is the cause). If it doesn't exist, add it - Change spellcasting stat to something else and back. Or adjust level to change prof and back, this should recalculate the spell DC and reset all spells, if not the spells themselves should work with the right DC. - This is fixed in the next update.
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
15.5.8 fixes saving throw DC.
Kryx said: 15.5.8 fixes saving throw DC. Hi Kryx, Has 15.5.8 been deployed? I am still seeing this issue with my sheets now as well. Thank you so much for your work + effort!
Jakob
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Fast Jimmy said: Kryx said: 15.5.8 fixes saving throw DC. Hi Kryx, Has 15.5.8 been deployed? I am still seeing this issue with my sheets now as well. Thank you so much for your work + effort! No, it will only be deployed next week.
I'm not sure when it was, but it appears 15.5.8 was deployed this week and it appears to fix this issue. Thanks!