Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

[LFP] Zoid Mecha Role-playing Game

Edited 1508362052
*New-Player Friendly* Ever wanted to pilot your own mech? Love expulsions? Looking for a challenge? What some nostalgia? Come check out my Game. This game uses Mekton Zeta system with house rules to help fit the setting. This game will be on Mondays at 7 pm central time. As the Chaotic Century ends a New Century begins. As the new era of peace begins zoids starting become more out of place in this era. Until someone had the bright idea to make a new sport for zoids. They made a team competition fight matches. Each team consists of 4 pilots in 4vs4 matches. These matches are oversee and judged by the Committee. Almost overnight these Zoid Battles became the must watch show in Zi. With that being said. Get together with your friends and join the team. Path of Glory is much as difficult as it is fun. Rise within the ranks with your teammates and become The Champions of Zi. Feel free to ask questions.
Bump
Sounds cool grew up with zoids it was a cool series an rpg could be fun.
What system would you use?
Mekton Zeta
Hey A.I. I grew up loving the zoid seiries as well I'm only familiar with dnd 5E though if that is not an issue. Do you have predetermined zoids for people to create around or is it more flexible for us to customize? 

Edited 1508781874
I have over 30 premade zoids but you do have option to make your own zoid. With the premade Zoids you can customize everything but the frame.
Dang, I grew up watching Zoids and was excited about the prospect of a Zoids game, but I can only play on weekends. If you ever decide to switch the game to Saturday or Sunday, shoot me a message, please!
I can't run games on the weekend.
I would gladly look over any info you can send me to see how the system works.
I'd like to check out Solaris VII what customizations have you made?
I been working on this game off and on for about 2 years. I have made custom rules to make the system fit the setting better. I been taking parts from Zeta+ into it but it is mostly a core rule book game.
Well you can count me in man how many players do you want?
I am looking for 1 more person
Still looking for 1 or 2 players
Heya! This looks imterestimg! My Skype is ferelonshaderoot and my discord is William#7031. Message me when you can!
I'm really pumped about this setting loved zoid and mechs shoot me a DM with info
Would love to join in on this but seems I'm coming late to the party, if you have room pleas PM me here or on Discord as jacobnd#2784
One player dropped out. We have one more spot.
I would like to try this if you have room.  :)
Also going to chime in. Ran a zoids freeform chat based game years ago (read, as an idiot child). Would love to get into something now and have some better experiences!
Hadn't heard anything, but wanted to see if there was any life in this idea still. Would love to be a part of it.
Sorry we been full for a few weeks