Hi All, Looking for players to start a new weekly Blades In The Dark campaign. The campaign will be running on UK time. Day of the week is flexible but my likely preference is Tuesday or Thursday evenings from 7-11pm (ish). This should be enough time for at least one score and downtime each session. I’m looking to play in the default Doskvol setting but really looking forward to exploring the fiction with players and seeing where the journey takes us. Hoping for plenty of player interaction to build the world. Style of game will be more theatre of the mind rather than drawn maps of locations (unless the score requires it of course). This is my first time GM’ing this style of RPG, but I’m sure we can discover an awesome story together and after a few sessions I will have worked out most of the wrinkles. Reply here or drop me a message if you would like to play. First session will likely be to set up characters and crew background perhaps with a short heist depending on time. After that we can progress to the campaign proper. Date of the first session will be determined dependant on how long it takes to gather players who can commit to regular play. Looking for 3 PC's ideally. Look forward to hearing from you, Rob