Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

5th Edition OGL, Adding armor while using custom AC?

So I am currently playing in a homebrew campaign as a Lamia Monk and am trying to figure out how to handle the custom AC. At 12th level my AC is basically this. 10 + 1(Lamia Racial) + 3(DEX) + 2(WIS) + 2(Homebrew Feat that adds INT Mod with no armor) + 2(Homebrew Feat that adds Con with no armor) = 20 So, before I had the two feats that added more armor I used custom AC and set it to 11 + Dex + Wis which worked well. The problem is that I can't figure out how to add the INT and CON into my AC. I tried changing the "11" to "11 + @{constitution_mod} + @{intelligence_mod}", I have tried making an item and putting "ac + @{constitution_mod} + @{intelligence_mod}" I tried "AC:@{constitution_mod}+@{intelligence_mod}" and nothing seems to be working! I can't figure out how to set it to basically calculate that ac = 11 + Dex Mod + Int Mod + Con Mod + Wis Mod What do I do?

Edited 1508599141
This is an excessive amount of stats used by the AC, so the custom AC formula will not be able to handle this amount of customization. However, you could simply adjust the flat bonus from 11 to 15 (10 + 1(lamia) + 2(INT) + 2(CON)). Likewise for the item ac route, you can't use variables in the MODS section and would have to specify the modifier as a number instead. You also cannot combine the item approach with custom AC checked. When custom AC is used, the character sheet no longer checks if items increase AC. Fortunately with the item approach you could set it up so that one item modifies AC multiple times. If this is what you want to do, I would put this in the MODS section for an item (I would call it Unarmored Defense to remind myself of it) Ac: 1, Ac:2, Ac: 2, Ac: 2  You don't need to track the DEX mod as the character sheet has that by default, but the other modifiers here in order are Lamia Racial, WIS, INT, CON. You would need to update these values if your stats ever change, but it's the best you are going to be able to get.
Thats kinda a huge bummer :S Alright, thanks.