Kell rushes into the top chamber of the tower with the others, ready to confront the armoured individual and his giant green insect when suddenly he finds himself back in the top room of the tower of the floating city. Around him are a group of motley looking humans and one Aeon Priest. Kell looks down - he is floating above the floor and slightly transparent."I've activated it," says the priest to the others. He looks at Kell. "Computer," he says, "deactivate the force barrier". Kell looks around in confusion. "Who are you?", he says to the priest, "why are you contacting me?". The priest looks back at Kell with a baffled expression. "Computer, deactivate the force barrier around this building", he repeats. "What's going on here?", Kell demands. The men all look at each other in confusion. One of them draws a force sword. The priest looks at Kell, "I apologise. Are you not the control system for this city? We are trying to allow our people to enter the tower and cannot do so while the force wall remains operational". He pauses for a moment in thought, then talks to one of his companions, "I think this might be a memory ghost, possibly one of the inhabitants of the tower who was using the comms system when the city was devestated. He may not realise he is dead. But then why would he speak our language?" "I think he can hear you", the companion responds "Oh dear." The priest turns back to Kell. "Lets start again. I am father Jang of the Order of Truth and these are my companions. This city was destroyed many years ago and I suspect you died. However your memory has been caught up in the city's communication network. Are you able to access the operating systems at all?" Kell introduces himself and assures them that he is very much alive. They group look back at him with pity in their eyes. Kell wracks his brain to see if he can interface with the system and decides to try and use his implants in a data socket even though he is insubstantial. Everything goes black. Kell opens his eyes, on the ground and back in the structure he was previously in with Buster looking down at him. His body is solid again and in agony. "Can you move," says Buster, "come on, we have to get out of here now". Kell struggles to his feet and follows his companions down the tower and across the plains to safety.