Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Looking for players willing to play Dragon Age

Hi there. Looking for players that wish to play the Dragon Age Tabletop game. I will pick people and send them to my GM for an interview.

Edited 1508785698
I'e never played but am willing to try could I get an idea of what it is and if it is mondays (I have played the video game and other rpgs)
I'm willing to give it a shot. Never played it, but would like to try. I'm pretty good at winging it in RP and don't just go from one thing to another with little thought. Sign me up and I'll put into it whatever I can.
Hey, I would like to play. I don't have much experince other than playing the videogames :)
Time zone?
Time Zone: 6-7PM CST
On Sundays

Edited 1508830951
I'd definitely be interested in learning more about the proposed campaign, especially what time period its being set in. My first tabletop campaign was Dragon Age, so there's definitely some nostalgia there, and it's been a while since I've played, but I'm down to try it again. I've played all the games, beaten Origins and DA2, and I'm currently in the process of actually trying to play through Inquisition in its entirety, even though I've owned it since release day.