Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Possible New Sheet Request Thread

Hello there guys and girls I saw there's a sticky for a sheet request thread, but its over two years old so its been closed, so I went looking for a current sheet request thread, but couldn't find one.  So, to that end, I thought I'd possibly start a new one here To start off with, I haven't found a sheet for these yet, and some of my friends and I play them pretty regularly off line, and would love to do so on Roll20 DC Adventures (uses the Mutants and Masterminds 3rd edition system but is a tiny bit different) DC Heroes (Mayfair Games, also called the MEGs system) Marvel Superheroes (TSR, this is the FASERIP system) Star Trek (FASA) Star Trek (Decipher CODA system) Star Trek Adventures (Modiphius) I'm sure I'll think of others but I think this is a good start to ask for.  Thanks guys
The thread is here:  Sheet Request Thread, Consolidated, mk I Assuming that's the thread you were looking at, I'll also mention that one of the quirks of the Roll20 forum software is that, even on current/active threads, only the last page will have the comment window. The others will display the older than 2 months / closed message.

Edited 1508819372
Yeah, that's the thread I was reading, but it was closed, and wouldn't let me post.  If they want to merge my request in with the rest, that'd be cool.  I'm still figuring out everything here, programming wise, so if nobody can or wants to do them, I'll probably take a crack at it once I'm more familiar with things.  Thank you for the reply! Nevermind!  Now it shows the reply window.  Thank you!