Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

custom uploads displaying among all campaigns

Hey, so I've been uploading custom tokens to my game. But now I want to set up a new campaign, and have a player from my original campaign as GM of that new campaign. Can I somehow make it so that they can't see the uploaded tokens in my library, without deleting the tokens? Essentially, I want to separate the tokens I uploaded into one campaign, from another campaign, or restrict access to them in some manner.
Unless I am reading it wrong, if you uploaded art just to your own art library then they shouldn't see anything you uploaded. However, if those tokens are attached to character sheets or on maps/handouts/etc. then they will be able to see them.
Thanks
Koji is correct the media you upload is yours, the media they upload is there's and each counts against their owner storage quota.  
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
As has been mentioned already I'll just step in and confirm the statements. Art library is stored against a user account  rather than an individual game. The only way a co-GM could see art from your library would be if you had put them onto a page within a game, they would then be able to copy/paste/move the asset but not have access to it in their own library without uploading it themselves :) Hope that helps. Link to the wiki for the full Art Library info
Yes, thank you, everyone, for answering ;)