Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[5e OGL] Changing settings for all monsters in a campaign. Ex: Never whisper rolls

Running Storm kings thunder, there is a lot of monsters in it and I want to change the default settings for: Roll queries Whisper rolls to GM Auto damage roll Add dex tiebreaker ...for all monsters and NPCs in the campaing Is this possible? I have a pro account. peace~Stefan
I believe you can do this from outside the game in the game settings if you scroll down to character sheet template and change the default settings.
Kyle said: I believe you can do this from outside the game in the game settings if you scroll down to character sheet template and change the default settings. Tried, doesn't work :(
Stefan said: Kyle said: I believe you can do this from outside the game in the game settings if you scroll down to character sheet template and change the default settings. Tried, doesn't work :( When updating these settings outside of the game you need to click the Apply Default Settings button in the player settings (inside the VTT).
Aha..thanks! That solved it.