Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Custom Roll Table [New Item] Potential Bug

I made a custom set of dice using the roll table and the chat implementation with the custom images. However sometimes a single one of my sides, which uses one specific file, shows up as "[New Item]" as a text instead of showing the image file. Other times however it renders correctly. I'm not particularly bothered by it but it's weird to see it happen. It's the same size as the other png's I use and the rest show up perfectly fine, consistently. With this one single image though it's a 50/50 on whether it shows the image or that message. Any ideas?
Here's what I mean.
I am assuming you double checked you entire rollable table to make sure none of them are still named 'new item' ?
:P The first remedy I tried was wiping the whole thing out and starting over, so correct.
Not actually sure what happened but I tried again and it's gone. It APPEARED to be an invisible one or just one that had never fully deleted. Weird thing but my stuff works now.