Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Compiled problems (Group-images and Rollable Table)

Edited 1511949819
I deleted a couple of my forums to keep things tidy for everyone and not be a spammer. I've run across these problems. Unsure if they've been related topics or not.  I also oringally moved this from the   PRO section, viewing how this seemed to be the better (and right) place. Problem 1 Roll-Table(Critical) When using the Roll-able Table. I decided to Copy and Paste a Roll-able token, then selected all of them at once. If I right click then select Random . They'll all roll out and randomly change. However, if I select Choose , only one of the selected Tokens changes. This confuses me as to why. Is there any way these tokens can register the selected image? They are all the same and have all the same roll-able icons. What's happening here? Re-act the problem : Make a single Roll-able Token. (Give it at least 3 images) Copy paste more of them. (At least three) Select all three. Right-click them, go to Multi-sided, then go to Choose side.  You will be unable to make them all change to the side you select, despite them all being the same Rollable token. Problem 2 Group images movement(Mild) Selecting a Group of images or highlighting a bunch of images. If I choose to move these images by the arrow keys, they have this odd glitch where they'll move slightly di-angle or North-West, North-East. This direction isn't even Grid-Snapping into place, it'll move according to what Arrow Key I put as intended, but the images will also move like a drawing just slightly this odd direction. Re-act the problem : Select a bunch of images. (At least 4 or more.) Then use the arrow keys to move them. Sometimes they will instead move at an odd direction instead of just moving as you desire from the arrow keys. Problem 3 Group images not cooperating(Mild) Group images that are selected as a Group won't act as such...Stead if you click on the Group of images to move them, it'll just move a single Image. Which case; after this happens, it'll then act as a group or single image. I discovered this when I copied a bunch of images selected as a Group. Then put them down on another Page. When I went to move these group of the image, only a single image moved while still having the outline around the images like its a single image. This "Token" That apparently has decided no longer be part of this group... Than snapped onto the grid and the entire group of images has now become an actual single image or " Group " This shouldn't be possible. Any images selected as a "Group" should just act as one image. Why even is any of the tokens able to be pulled away from its Group without me having to physically click on the options to Un-group these images? Even more suspicious... why after I let this token go at a different spot, does it than make the "Group" now become a proper Group... (Possibly two problems in one?) Re-act the problem : Make a image on the board.. Make at least copies of the image so you have a group image at least 6x6. Set image as a group. Copy the group image, then try pasting the image somewhere else. If you click on the image, you might end up selecting a single image despite the image labeled as a group . Move the image a bit away till the **highlight expands and let the image go.(**The lines around the group image you can interact with to expand or shrink the image.) It should work now as Group intended should be.  Problem 4 Map dominance over others (Mild) Having a background is nice, but when you use other things also as part of the Map layer, I'm unable to just select these images as a group without having to click every-single-image while holding shift. Is there no Map layers aside from just Map layer? Re-act problem : Self explained. Layer of Map images can be an issue when one large image is thee background as the rest is just decorative. Problem 5 I'm highlight(Un-important) Header 3 It makes a background of grey over the text. No other Header does this though... Re-act problem : I'm unsure how... Just by posting "Problem" and setting them as a header... somehow Header 3 has enabled grey backgrounds behind the header text. If anyone has any ideas about these, let me know. It's been bugging me trying to figure out this colletive issues that perhaps I'm just weird about. V My setup V Operating System Windows 10 (64-bit) Screen Resolution 1920 x 1080 Web Browser Chrome 55.0.2883.87 Browser Size 1920 x 925 IP Address Color Depth 24 JavaScript Enabled Flash Version Not Installed Cookies Enabled User Agent Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/62.0.3202.94 Safari/537.36 
You've described exactly how Roll20 works. There are a great deal of limitations to the platform. I wouldn't expect any changes to these behaviors any time soon. 

Edited 1511966747
Ed S. said: You've described exactly how Roll20 works. There are a great deal of limitations to the platform. I wouldn't expect any changes to these behaviors any time soon.  This. And must mean my detailing is getting spot-on. Should've been a priority seeing as they state, "Doesn't work as A D V E R T I S E D" However, I believe your comment. Hnm, still, would be absolutely a blessing if they focused on the main behaviours that Roll20 goes with.