Hey there folks. As it says in the title, I'm looking to get my feet wet playing with the 5e system, and am hoping to find a group of reasonably like minded individuals to play with. Ideally in a setting that balances roleplay and action, and has at least a little bit of wiggle room when it comes to player ingenuity and creativity versus rules as written. My hope is for a starting level of 5-8, but I am negotiable in that regard.  As for my player style and credentials, I'm a naturally Good-aligned player, with a preference towards games with a good balance between roleplaying and action (as stated above). Ideally geared towards groups where the party has each others backs instead of sticking a knife in them or constantly being at each other's throats. In terms of game experience, I'm an intermediate level gamer with more than 20 years of RP experience. Including various incarnations of d20 (D&D 3.5, Pathfinder, & Pokémon Tabletop United), but I typically prefer point-base over class-base systems if given the choice. With most of my roleplaying career spent playing BESM (2nd Edition), GURPS (3rd Edition), or WEG d6 (Star Wars 2nd Edition - Revised & OpenD6).  I think that covers everything, but if you have any further questions feel free to drop me a post. Either here or by PM, and I'll try to answer your questions or address your concerns.