Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[Help] Group Initiative Script adding 12 to all initiative bonuses

Edited 1515204900
As the title states, this script is now adding 12 into all initiative bonuses rolled using it. That character's initiative bonus is only 2. The 12 added in is consistent. Here's some info on the script settings in my game. Bonus Stat Groups dexterity|current Roller is currently Individual-Roll .Sort Options is currently Descending .Initiative Die size is currently 20 Initiative Dice Count is currently 1 Dice Count Attribute: DISABLED Max decimal places 2 Auto Open Init is currently On Replace Roll is currently Off   I've never done anything with the script other than the basic !group-init macro. I've tried disabling all other scripts and then deleting/re-installing the script. No dice, same problem. We are using the 5e OGL character sheet. Any help with this is greatly appreciated :)

Edited 1515203446
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Are you using the Pathfinder sheet? I don't think dexterity|current will work properly with the pathfinder sheet since there isn't an attribute named "dexterity".  While you can use @{dex-mod} to use the current dex modifier, @{init} will include all modifiers, conditions, buffs, etc. that are affecting init. You can remove the first group with !group-init --del-group 1 and this is what I use for pathfinder;  !group-init --add-group --Bare init|current --Tie-Breaker init|current
Sorry, no. I'm using the 5e OGL sheet

Edited 1515207590
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Rhooja said: Sorry, no. I'm using the 5e OGL sheet This may help then.( <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/permalink/5379926/" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/permalink/5379926/</a> ) Kenneth Smith said; Which sheet are you using? I'm using the 5e OGL, and it takes a little setting up. Even if you're using something else, maybe this will help. First type ' !group-init --help ' into the chat. This will show you what groups you have right now. You want to be sure to add the group that has your calculated initiative. For the 5e OGL this is an attribute called initiative bonus. So it's ' !group-init --add-group --Bare initiative_bonus ' then ' !group-init --del-group 1 ' to delete the default group.
That did it! Thankf for your help, Vince :D