Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

So i think i'm having a map layering issue...PLEASE HELP!!!!

I started making the a map for a intended campaign today. I as the gm could see the map and everything looked great. When i switched as player setting i could see the enabled fog of war and only the revealed areas were view-able. i had a friend get online and all he could see was the background, plain white. i switched the background color and he could see the new color background. Does anyone have an idea of whats wrong?
1390285944
Gauss
Forum Champion
If I am understanding correctly the problem is that your friend is unable to see the map or Fog of War?
sorry i figured it out that it is something wrong with his system. I had a couple other friends come online and it worked just fine. So his loss lol
1391512155
Gauss
Forum Champion
If you need us to troubleshoot further please let us know.