Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

BETA WebRTC Video and Voice Chat

when using this my webcam (Logitech HD webcam C525) it comes out at extremely low quality... not what it does on skype and other programs... was wondering if this was just me or other people also?
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Our group switched back to roll20's beta webrtc from Discord tonight for our voice-only game.  GM + 4 player's.  We played 4.5 hours without a hitch!  Life is good.
Similar to Vince, last couple of sessions we've turned off Discord (completely) and used beta, all on Chrome, voice + video, GM + three players. Three hour sessions without problems. Happy!
GM + 6 players yesterday on the Beta. Minor issues with audio/video desyncs and the occasional connection hiccup, but each time fixed with the Reconnect option. Seems like it's getting better with every week.
Been testing the beta with GM + 6 players. Much improved over the issues that persisted up until this beta. I echo techiecarer with respect to desyncs and connection hookups, and the quick fix with a reconnect. My players, however, see all of their avatars and video feeds as translucent, whereas I as GM see them just as normal. When I switch over to view as a player, I see the same translucence. Is this a known issue? A result of the beta? Just curious.
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Grant said: Been testing the beta with GM + 6 players. Much improved over the issues that persisted up until this beta. I echo techiecarer with respect to desyncs and connection hookups, and the quick fix with a reconnect. My players, however, see all of their avatars and video feeds as translucent, whereas I as GM see them just as normal. When I switch over to view as a player, I see the same translucence. Is this a known issue? A result of the beta? Just curious. Do you have 'Moveable Avatar/Video Screens' set to GM Controlled?
We were able to use the Beta audio for most of our session yesterday (5 total players).  We eventually switched to Discord, however, because I wanted to have a private chat with one of the players, but couldn't whisper in the Roll 20 audio.  Has the whisper functionality been removed?
Sunday the 28th our group had no issues with the voice, though we did have one player that we couldn't see. I believe we all had to do one reconnect once everyone was there. However, this past Sunday, the 11th, we had an issue where 3 of us were talking, then it was apparent that one of the players couldn't hear one of the others. This happened twice throughout the game, where the player had to reconnect.

Edited 1518539392
Stephen Koontz
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Gozer the Gozerian said: We were able to use the Beta audio for most of our session yesterday (5 total players).  We eventually switched to Discord, however, because I wanted to have a private chat with one of the players, but couldn't whisper in the Roll 20 audio.  Has the whisper functionality been removed? It looks like the whisper button isn't getting click events after refreshing the browser, like when you switch WebRTC types, at the moment. Thanks for pointing this out. I'll escalate that to be fixed ASAP. Edit: Actually it looks like that issue was already fixed on live. I'm not sure what your issue might be. The icon is in the upper right hand corner of other player's avatars, but only if you're the GM.
i think being behind firewalls and being double nat prevents me from using the built in system so i went third party for now anyway. 
The Beta WebRTC seems so much better on the video front! What a tremendous relief after the past year, thank you so much. (We don't use Roll20 for audio so I can't comment on how well that part is working, though.)
Ziechael said: Grant said: Been testing the beta with GM + 6 players. Much improved over the issues that persisted up until this beta. I echo techiecarer with respect to desyncs and connection hookups, and the quick fix with a reconnect. My players, however, see all of their avatars and video feeds as translucent, whereas I as GM see them just as normal. When I switch over to view as a player, I see the same translucence. Is this a known issue? A result of the beta? Just curious. Do you have 'Moveable Avatar/Video Screens' set to GM Controlled? That is exactly what the issue was. Switched to player controlled and it is no longer transparent. Thanks, Z.

Edited 1519159872
If you are having issues, please provide your: Operating System = Windows 10 Browser and Version = tried both firefox and chrome, newest versions. Description of the Issue = The old webrtc worked quite well, with the occasional stutter. But when we try to use the new one it decides to only show every player their own camera, we dont see eachothers but everyone can see thier own camera just fine. WebRTC Debug Log (Click the "Download WebRTC Debug Log" button under the settings tab Edit: Figured out that if I have broadcast video and voice it works, but not if I use only video. This is the working logfile: ---- Tms Stats ---- Video SENT, Avg Per Second NACK: 0,0,0,0,0,0,0 Pks Sent: 29.4,31.87,29.73,-91.57,2.63,11.2,12.9 Video RECEIVED, Avg Per Second Jitter: -0.1,-0.1,0.13,-0.37,0.13,0,0.17 NACK: 0,0,0,0.07,-0.07,0,0 Pks Rcvd: 28.07,31.97,29.57,-91.47,2.6,11.3,13 Pks Lost: 0,0,0,0.07,-0.07,0,0 Audio SENT, Avg Per Second NACK: 0,0,0,0,0,0,0 Pks Sent: 50.03,50,50,-152,2.87,18,16.17 Audio Received, Avg Per Second Jitter: 0,0,0,0,0,0,0 NACK: 0,0,0,0,0,0,0 Pks Rcvd: 0,0,0,0,0,0,0 Pks Lost: 0,0,0,0,0,0,0 ---- END Tms Stats ---- ----- Personal LOG ----- Loading Roll20 Chat Event Handlers Number of other Players: 0 Started local media Number of other Players: 1 Handle Signalling Offer FROM: Tms Candidate FROM: Tms Candidate FROM: Tms Candidate FROM: Tms Candidate FROM: Tms n Candidate FROM: Tms Candidate FROM: Tms Candidate FROM: Tms Candidate FROM: Tms Candidate FROM: Tms Candidate FROM: Tms Reconnect! Send All Message: disc 1519159434533 Closing! Tms Closed! Tms No audio output device. Number of other Players: 1 Started local media Handle Signalling Candidate FROM: Remote connection for Tms not created, YET. Candidate FROM: Remote connection for Tms not created, YET. Candidate FROM: Remote connection for Tms not created, YET. Candidate FROM: Remote connection for Tms not created, YET. Offer TO: Tms No audio output device. Candidate TO: Tms Candidate TO: Tms Candidate TO: Tms Candidate TO: Tms Candidate TO: Tms Candidate TO: Tms Candidate TO: Tms Candidate TO: Tms Candidate TO: Tms Candidate TO: Tms Candidate TO: Tms Candidate TO: Tms Candidate TO: Tms Candidate TO: Tms Answer FROM: Tms Candidate FROM: Tms Candidate FROM: Tms Candidate TO: Tms Candidate TO: Tms Candidate TO: Tms Candidate TO: Tms Candidate TO: Tms Candidate TO: Tms Candidate FROM: Tms Candidate FROM: Tms Candidate FROM: Tms Candidate FROM: Tms Candidate FROM: Tms Candidate FROM: Tms Candidate FROM: Tms Candidate FROM: Tms Candidate FROM: Tms Closing! Tms Failed! Tms Error: { "_errorCode": 110005, "_exception": { "name": "Exception" } } Handle Signalling Send All Message: collectlogs 1519159493967 Individual Message FROM: Tms sendlogs 1519159492221 Reconnect! Send All Message: disc 1519159567360 Number of other Players: 1 Number of other Players: 1 Handle Signalling Offer TO: Tms No audio output device. Candidate TO: Tms Candidate TO: Tms Candidate TO: Tms Candidate TO: Tms Candidate TO: Tms Candidate TO: Tms Candidate TO: Tms Candidate TO: Tms Candidate TO: Tms Candidate TO: Tms Candidate TO: Tms Candidate TO: Tms Answer FROM: Tms Candidate FROM: Tms Candidate FROM: Tms Candidate FROM: Tms Candidate FROM: Tms Candidate FROM: Tms Candidate TO: Tms Candidate TO: Tms Candidate FROM: Tms Started local media Closing! Tms Failed! Tms Error: { "_errorCode": 110005, "_exception": { "name": "Exception" } } Handle Signalling All Message FROM: Tms disc 1519159602323 Offer FROM: Tms Candidate FROM: Tms Candidate FROM: Tms Candidate FROM: Tms Candidate FROM: Tms Answer TO: Tms No audio output device. Candidate FROM: Tms Candidate FROM: Tms Candidate FROM: Tms Candidate FROM: Tms Candidate TO: Tms Candidate TO: Tms Candidate FROM: Tms Candidate FROM: Tms Candidate TO: Tms Connected TO: Tms Send All Message: collectlogs 1519159619925 Individual Message FROM: Tms sendlogs 1519159618181 All Message FROM: Tms disc 1519159726555 Closing! Tms Closed! Tms Offer FROM: Tms Candidate FROM: Tms Candidate FROM: Tms Candidate FROM: Tms Candidate FROM: Tms Answer TO: Tms No audio output device. Candidate TO: Tms Candidate TO: Tms Candidate FROM: Tms Candidate FROM: Tms Candidate FROM: Tms Candidate FROM: Tms Candidate FROM: Tms Candidate FROM: Tms Candidate TO: Tms Connected TO: Tms Reconnect! Send All Message: disc 1519159740949 Closing! Tms Closed! Tms Number of other Players: 1 Started local media Handle Signalling Offer TO: Tms No audio output device. Candidate TO: Tms Candidate TO: Tms Candidate TO: Tms Candidate TO: Tms Candidate TO: Tms Candidate TO: Tms Candidate TO: Tms Candidate TO: Tms Candidate TO: Tms Candidate TO: Tms Candidate TO: Tms Candidate TO: Tms Candidate TO: Tms Candidate TO: Tms Answer FROM: Tms Candidate FROM: Tms Candidate FROM: Tms Candidate TO: Tms Candidate TO: Tms Candidate TO: Tms Candidate TO: Tms Candidate TO: Tms Candidate FROM: Tms Candidate FROM: Tms Candidate TO: Tms Candidate FROM: Tms Candidate FROM: Tms Candidate FROM: Tms Reconnect! Send All Message: disc 1519159757231 Closing! Tms Closed! Tms Number of other Players: 1 Started local media Handle Signalling Offer TO: Tms Candidate TO: Tms Candidate TO: Tms Candidate TO: Tms Candidate TO: Tms Candidate TO: Tms Candidate TO: Tms Candidate TO: Tms Candidate TO: Tms No audio output device. Candidate TO: Tms Candidate TO: Tms Candidate TO: Tms Candidate TO: Tms Candidate TO: Tms Candidate TO: Tms Answer FROM: Tms Candidate FROM: Tms Candidate FROM: Tms Candidate FROM: Tms Candidate FROM: Tms Candidate FROM: Tms Connected TO: Tms Send All Message: collectlogs 1519159782475 Individual Message FROM: Tms sendlogs 1519159780729 ----- END Personal LOG ----- ----- Tms LOG ----- Loading Roll20 Chat Event Handlers Number of other Players: 1 Started local media Handle Signalling Offer TO: Jonas Candidate TO: Jonas Candidate TO: Jonas Candidate TO: Jonas Candidate TO: Jonas Candidate TO: Jonas Candidate TO: Jonas Candidate TO: Jonas Candidate TO: Jonas Candidate TO: Jonas Candidate TO: Jonas Candidate TO: Jonas Candidate TO: Jonas Candidate TO: Jonas Candidate TO: Jonas All Message FROM: Jonas disc 1519159434533 Closing! Jonas Closed! Jonas Offer FROM: Jonas Candidate FROM: Jonas Candidate FROM: Jonas Candidate FROM: Jonas Candidate FROM: Jonas Candidate FROM: Jonas Candidate FROM: Jonas Candidate FROM: Jonas Candidate FROM: Jonas Answer TO: Jonas Candidate TO: Jonas Candidate TO: Jonas Candidate FROM: Jonas Candidate FROM: Jonas Candidate TO: Jonas Candidate TO: Jonas Candidate FROM: Jonas Candidate TO: Jonas Candidate FROM: Jonas Candidate FROM: Jonas Candidate FROM: Jonas Candidate FROM: Jonas Candidate FROM: Jonas Candidate FROM: Jonas Candidate FROM: Jonas Candidate TO: Jonas Candidate FROM: Jonas Candidate FROM: Jonas Candidate TO: Jonas Closing! Jonas Failed! Jonas Error: { "_errorCode": 110005, "_exception": { "name": "Exception" } } Handle Signalling All Message FROM: Jonas collectlogs 1519159493967 Send Message To: Jonas sendlogs 1519159492221 All Message FROM: Jonas disc 1519159567360 Offer FROM: Jonas Candidate FROM: Jonas Candidate FROM: Jonas Candidate FROM: Jonas Candidate FROM: Jonas Candidate FROM: Jonas Candidate FROM: Jonas Candidate FROM: Jonas Candidate FROM: Jonas Answer TO: Jonas Candidate TO: Jonas Candidate TO: Jonas Candidate FROM: Jonas Candidate FROM: Jonas Candidate TO: Jonas Candidate TO: Jonas Candidate FROM: Jonas Candidate TO: Jonas Candidate FROM: Jonas Candidate TO: Jonas Candidate FROM: Jonas Candidate FROM: Jonas Closing! Jonas Failed! Jonas Error: { "_errorCode": 110005, "_exception": { "name": "Exception" } } Handle Signalling Reconnect! Send All Message: disc 1519159602323 Number of other Players: 1 Started local media Handle Signalling Offer TO: Jonas Candidate TO: Jonas Candidate TO: Jonas Candidate TO: Jonas Candidate TO: Jonas Candidate TO: Jonas Candidate TO: Jonas Candidate TO: Jonas Candidate TO: Jonas Candidate TO: Jonas Candidate TO: Jonas Answer FROM: Jonas Candidate FROM: Jonas Candidate FROM: Jonas Candidate FROM: Jonas Connected TO: Jonas All Message FROM: Jonas collectlogs 1519159619925 Send Message To: Jonas sendlogs 1519159618181 Reconnect! Send All Message: disc 1519159726555 Closing! Jonas Closed! Jonas Number of other Players: 1 Started local media Handle Signalling Offer TO: Jonas Candidate TO: Jonas Candidate TO: Jonas Candidate TO: Jonas Candidate TO: Jonas Candidate TO: Jonas Candidate TO: Jonas Candidate TO: Jonas Candidate TO: Jonas Candidate TO: Jonas Candidate TO: Jonas Answer FROM: Jonas Candidate FROM: Jonas Candidate FROM: Jonas Candidate FROM: Jonas Connected TO: Jonas All Message FROM: Jonas disc 1519159740949 Closing! Jonas Closed! Jonas Offer FROM: Jonas Candidate FROM: Jonas Candidate FROM: Jonas Candidate FROM: Jonas Candidate FROM: Jonas Candidate FROM: Jonas Candidate FROM: Jonas Candidate FROM: Jonas Candidate FROM: Jonas Answer TO: Jonas Candidate TO: Jonas Candidate TO: Jonas Candidate FROM: Jonas Candidate FROM: Jonas Candidate TO: Jonas Candidate TO: Jonas Candidate FROM: Jonas Candidate TO: Jonas Candidate FROM: Jonas Candidate FROM: Jonas Candidate FROM: Jonas Candidate FROM: Jonas Candidate FROM: Jonas Candidate FROM: Jonas Candidate FROM: Jonas Candidate TO: Jonas Candidate FROM: Jonas Candidate FROM: Jonas Candidate TO: Jonas Closing! Jonas Failed! Jonas Error: { "_errorCode": 110004, "_exception": { "name": "Exception" } } Handle Signalling All Message FROM: Jonas disc 1519159757231 Closing! Jonas Closed! Jonas Offer FROM: Jonas Candidate FROM: Jonas Candidate FROM: Jonas Candidate FROM: Jonas Candidate FROM: Jonas Candidate FROM: Jonas Candidate FROM: Jonas Candidate FROM: Jonas Candidate FROM: Jonas Answer TO: Jonas Candidate TO: Jonas Candidate TO: Jonas Candidate FROM: Jonas Candidate FROM: Jonas Candidate TO: Jonas Candidate TO: Jonas Candidate FROM: Jonas Candidate TO: Jonas Candidate FROM: Jonas Candidate FROM: Jonas Candidate FROM: Jonas Connected TO: Jonas All Message FROM: Jonas collectlogs 1519159782475 Send Message To: Jonas sendlogs 1519159780729 ----- END Tms LOG ----- Non working logfile:  ----- Personal LOG ----- Loading Roll20 Chat Event Handlers Number of other Players: 0 Started local media Number of other Players: 1 Handle Signalling Offer FROM: Tms Candidate FROM: Tms Candidate FROM: Tms Candidate FROM: Tms Candidate FROM: Tms n Candidate FROM: Tms Candidate FROM: Tms Candidate FROM: Tms Candidate FROM: Tms Candidate FROM: Tms Candidate FROM: Tms Reconnect! Send All Message: disc 1519159434533 Closing! Tms Closed! Tms No audio output device. Number of other Players: 1 Started local media Handle Signalling Candidate FROM: Remote connection for Tms not created, YET. Candidate FROM: Remote connection for Tms not created, YET. Candidate FROM: Remote connection for Tms not created, YET. Candidate FROM: Remote connection for Tms not created, YET. Offer TO: Tms No audio output device. Candidate TO: Tms Candidate TO: Tms Candidate TO: Tms Candidate TO: Tms Candidate TO: Tms Candidate TO: Tms Candidate TO: Tms Candidate TO: Tms Candidate TO: Tms Candidate TO: Tms Candidate TO: Tms Candidate TO: Tms Candidate TO: Tms Candidate TO: Tms Answer FROM: Tms Candidate FROM: Tms Candidate FROM: Tms Candidate TO: Tms Candidate TO: Tms Candidate TO: Tms Candidate TO: Tms Candidate TO: Tms Candidate TO: Tms Candidate FROM: Tms Candidate FROM: Tms Candidate FROM: Tms Candidate FROM: Tms Candidate FROM: Tms Candidate FROM: Tms Candidate FROM: Tms Candidate FROM: Tms Candidate FROM: Tms Closing! Tms Failed! Tms Error: { "_errorCode": 110005, "_exception": { "name": "Exception" } } Handle Signalling Send All Message: collectlogs 1519159493967 Individual Message FROM: Tms sendlogs 1519159492221 ----- END Personal LOG ----- ----- Tms LOG ----- Loading Roll20 Chat Event Handlers Number of other Players: 1 Started local media Handle Signalling Offer TO: Jonas Candidate TO: Jonas Candidate TO: Jonas Candidate TO: Jonas Candidate TO: Jonas Candidate TO: Jonas Candidate TO: Jonas Candidate TO: Jonas Candidate TO: Jonas Candidate TO: Jonas Candidate TO: Jonas Candidate TO: Jonas Candidate TO: Jonas Candidate TO: Jonas Candidate TO: Jonas All Message FROM: Jonas disc 1519159434533 Closing! Jonas Closed! Jonas Offer FROM: Jonas Candidate FROM: Jonas Candidate FROM: Jonas Candidate FROM: Jonas Candidate FROM: Jonas Candidate FROM: Jonas Candidate FROM: Jonas Candidate FROM: Jonas Candidate FROM: Jonas Answer TO: Jonas Candidate TO: Jonas Candidate TO: Jonas Candidate FROM: Jonas Candidate FROM: Jonas Candidate TO: Jonas Candidate TO: Jonas Candidate FROM: Jonas Candidate TO: Jonas Candidate FROM: Jonas Candidate FROM: Jonas Candidate FROM: Jonas Candidate FROM: Jonas Candidate FROM: Jonas Candidate FROM: Jonas Candidate FROM: Jonas Candidate TO: Jonas Candidate FROM: Jonas Candidate FROM: Jonas Candidate TO: Jonas Closing! Jonas Failed! Jonas Error: { "_errorCode": 110005, "_exception": { "name": "Exception" } } Handle Signalling All Message FROM: Jonas collectlogs 1519159493967 Send Message To: Jonas sendlogs 1519159492221 ----- END Tms LOG -----
Apparently, we can only make it work if we set the Broadcast and Recieving on "Video + Voice" only.

Edited 1519667989
Cristóbal C. said: Apparently, we can only make it work if we set the Broadcast and Recieving on "Video + Voice" only. Thanks for the hint, this solved our groups problem. You can set to send video and voice and receive only video and it'll still work
I've noticed that my 16:9 HD WebCam (Logitech C920) is now compressing my camera video into a 4:3 output size, making my face look narrow and blurry. The webcam used to work great before the Chrome issues started happening a few months ago, but ever since the WebRTC beta was rolled out and made official a month or so ago, my webcam video output is really poor. Any ideas on how I can fix this or if it's something for the Roll20 crew to fix?
that is a result of how ever they access the camera driver in your OS if you want to broadcast i higher ratio then i suggest something like manycam as an interface where you can set the ratio and output this live to roll20
As a player every time I log into a campaign where I'm neither creator nor GM it states in the chat that I'm using the depracted variant of video / voice and that I should / could switch this in the settings tab... Problem is: As a player, you don't see these settings! You only see them as Creator OR (I THINK) as GM... A global option for this would be nice that fits for all old campaigns since I believe newly created campaigns already have this set to the newer version...
Trying out the new beta WebRTC tonight.  I'm now a player (GM set the beta WebRTC) and there is a weird quirk... in Firefox 59.0.1 x64, Firefox does the normal "do you want to share video/audio" and source selection process, my video shows up fine, but in the settings menu my audio input menu has (correctly) three items in it, but (incorrectly) they are each long strings of nonsense characters (like:  umEeIN9U1TZ4TPoSHz9hWPv6...  (that's about half of it).  Video input just has one option (correctly), but is also listed as long nonsense strings.  Audio output Source only has "None", which is a separate problem.  The problem does not happen in Chrome.  Just Firefox. Not sure if this portends functional failure or not, but I thought you should know. 

Edited 1521333181
Thom
Pro
Update.  It portends functional failure, even in Chrome.  No audio or video communication works (3 people online).  Sigh.  WebRTC debug log essentially resembles Jonas' report above.  We'll try again next time, but playtime is precious so it's back to Discord.
the one thing i found is that you have to both broadcast sound and video for the webrtc to function for all in the game... one can of course not have a camera but if one is installed and they use the settings to turn off video broadcasting it makes things randomly connect break.  im sticking with discord for now. 

Edited 1521423412
About a year ago, I found that for some, but not other, voice only games, I had to set Receive to "Video & voice". I think it was because someone was transmitting both. EDIT:  Running Chrome
Have had the same Firefox problems as Thom. Could not get anything on the Audio Output dropdown menu other than "none." Could not figure out the backdoor/alternative way to adjust that setting. Did see some of the weird strings for Audio Input. Could not get any players to hear me. I could hear dice rolling. Just hit the Firefox upgrade to 59.0.1 (64-bit) which was not available a week ago. Now I can transmit and hear the other players. The Audio Output box is still stuck on "none" with no other options. But when I spoke, most of the other players could hear me. I'm running MacOS High Sierra version 10.13.3. The person who I can hear but can't hear me is running an older Mac that, I think, is running Chrome on an older OS because it can't run High Sierra. Hmmm.
We are experiencing the same issue as Jonas above: Only when switching to "Video & Voice" for sending and receiving we were able to make it work. When selecting "Video only" we did not receive any video feed from one another. Group Size: 5 Browsers: Mix of Firefox 58/59 and Chrome 65 in the group (we tried 100% Firefox but it did not help) It would be great if the "Video only" option would work again, because we use Discord for audio, which has turned out to be the best audio solution for our group. So if roll20 video fails / is stuck we still have audio to keep the game session flowing.
My group also uses a 3rd-party app for audio. We have had success with everyone setting Broadcast to "Video and Voice" and Receive to "Video Only".
Operating System:&nbsp; Win10 Browser and Version:&nbsp; Chrome&nbsp; 65.0.3325.162 (Official Build) (64-bit) Description of the Issue:&nbsp; I am unable to switch the video setting from Legacy WebRTC to any other setting.&nbsp; I've tried both Roll20 WebRTC and None. When I click on "Reconnect" as all instructions indicate, nothing happens.&nbsp; I've tried exiting and coming back in.&nbsp; I've tested with Firefox 58.0.2 (64 bit) and Internet Explorer Edge&nbsp;41.16299.248.0.&nbsp; I've also tried on two other Windows 10 computers.&nbsp; I've tried when the game is in session as well as when I'm the only one logged into the game.&nbsp;&nbsp; Request URL: <a href="https://app.roll20.net/campaigns/updatesetting/1680742/videotech" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/campaigns/updatesetting/1680742/videotech</a> Request Method: POST Status Code: 403 Remote Address: 104.20.240.7:443 Referrer Policy: no-referrer-when-downgrade Response Headers (11) Request Headers :authority: app.roll20.net :method: POST :path: /campaigns/updatesetting/1680742/videotech :scheme: https accept: */* accept-encoding: gzip, deflate, br accept-language: en-US,en;q=0.9 content-length: 18 content-type: application/x-www-form-urlencoded; charset=UTF-8 cookie: __cfduid=d3379e2199cd3448b0aed36997485d2481521553521; _ga=GA1.2.1514900483.1521553523; _gid=GA1.2.198539911.1521553523; rack.session=66751789b39e81536e79c10e2d5b143220fc32b204e9320c38f4c0de1035df95; __gads=ID=502dcd6313be9022:T=1521553535:S=ALNI_MYKUcinvyj8i8f6zsdTv9BEGIR91Q; __stripe_mid=38c0ac48-c3c6-48b0-9f7b-1aac8c5f7714; roll20tempauth=32 origin: <a href="https://app.roll20.net" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net</a> referer: <a href="https://app.roll20.net/editor/" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/editor/</a> user-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/65.0.3325.162 Safari/537.36 x-requested-with: XMLHttpRequest Form Dataview sourceview URL encoded newvalue: roll20-fm Refused to execute inline script because it violates the following Content Security Policy directive: "script-src 'self' 'unsafe-eval' https://*.googlesyndication.com https://*.doubleclick.net <a href="https://partner.googleadservices.com" rel="nofollow">https://partner.googleadservices.com</a> <a href="https://www.googletagservices.com" rel="nofollow">https://www.googletagservices.com</a> <a href="https://ssl.google-analytics.com" rel="nofollow">https://ssl.google-analytics.com</a> <a href="https://www.google-analytics.com" rel="nofollow">https://www.google-analytics.com</a> <a href="https://ajax.googleapis.com" rel="nofollow">https://ajax.googleapis.com</a> <a href="http://ajax.googleapis.com" rel="nofollow">http://ajax.googleapis.com</a> <a href="https://d3clqjduf2gvxg.cloudfront.net" rel="nofollow">https://d3clqjduf2gvxg.cloudfront.net</a> <a href="https://cdn.firebase.com" rel="nofollow">https://cdn.firebase.com</a> https://*.firebaseio.com https://*.tokbox.com https://*.opentok.com <a href="http://static.opentok.com" rel="nofollow">http://static.opentok.com</a> <a href="http://www.google-analytics.com" rel="nofollow">http://www.google-analytics.com</a> <a href="http://cdn.crowdin.com" rel="nofollow">http://cdn.crowdin.com</a> <a href="https://crowdin.com" rel="nofollow">https://crowdin.com</a> <a href="http://stun.l.google.com" rel="nofollow">http://stun.l.google.com</a>". Either the 'unsafe-inline' keyword, a hash ('sha256-tTJ0FKEAQI9fn5zNZKmIi3WZXt3T2uTBDlcH5rr2ImQ='), or a nonce ('nonce-...') is required to enable inline execution. app.roll20.net/:13 Refused to execute inline script because it violates the following Content Security Policy directive: "script-src 'self' 'unsafe-eval' https://*.googlesyndication.com https://*.doubleclick.net <a href="https://partner.googleadservices.com" rel="nofollow">https://partner.googleadservices.com</a> <a href="https://www.googletagservices.com" rel="nofollow">https://www.googletagservices.com</a> <a href="https://ssl.google-analytics.com" rel="nofollow">https://ssl.google-analytics.com</a> <a href="https://www.google-analytics.com" rel="nofollow">https://www.google-analytics.com</a> <a href="https://ajax.googleapis.com" rel="nofollow">https://ajax.googleapis.com</a> <a href="http://ajax.googleapis.com" rel="nofollow">http://ajax.googleapis.com</a> <a href="https://d3clqjduf2gvxg.cloudfront.net" rel="nofollow">https://d3clqjduf2gvxg.cloudfront.net</a> <a href="https://cdn.firebase.com" rel="nofollow">https://cdn.firebase.com</a> https://*.firebaseio.com https://*.tokbox.com https://*.opentok.com <a href="http://static.opentok.com" rel="nofollow">http://static.opentok.com</a> <a href="http://www.google-analytics.com" rel="nofollow">http://www.google-analytics.com</a> <a href="http://cdn.crowdin.com" rel="nofollow">http://cdn.crowdin.com</a> <a href="https://crowdin.com" rel="nofollow">https://crowdin.com</a> <a href="http://stun.l.google.com" rel="nofollow">http://stun.l.google.com</a>". Either the 'unsafe-inline' keyword, a hash ('sha256-k8Kx+oSRaLZ+X7/r67j0Mow6bzS2pemyX++9YAOg3BU='), or a nonce ('nonce-...') is required to enable inline execution. app.js?1520956603:84 70 app.js?1520956603:85 TOUCH SUPPORTED: false app.js?1520956603:85 USING WEBGL ACCELERATION... app.js?1520956603:85 WEBGL STARTUP SUCCESS app.js?1520956603:86 Custom Sheet Translation app.js?1520956603:79 select app.js?1520956603:79 Switch mode to select app.js?1520956603:96 Initializing new dice engine with randomness... app.js?1520956603:96 Using random entropy app.js?1520956603:99 Compiling sheet... app.js?1520956603:99 Found rolltemplate: simple app.js?1520956603:99 Found rolltemplate: atk app.js?1520956603:99 Found rolltemplate: dmg app.js?1520956603:99 Found rolltemplate: atkdmg app.js?1520956603:99 Found rolltemplate: desc app.js?1520956603:99 Found rolltemplate: spell app.js?1520956603:99 Found rolltemplate: traits app.js?1520956603:99 Found rolltemplate: npc app.js?1520956603:99 Found rolltemplate: npcatk app.js?1520956603:99 Found rolltemplate: npcdmg app.js?1520956603:99 Found rolltemplate: npcaction app.js?1520956603:99 Found webworker script app.js?1520956603:99 Finding sheet rolls... app.js?1520956603:99 Including compendium template css. app.js?1520956603:101 window resize app.js?1520956603:85 Final set zoom! app.js?1520956603:85 UPDATE GL SIZE! app.js?1520956603:85 Final set zoom! tutorial_tips.js:7 tuts loaded app.roll20.net/:1 Mixed Content: The page at '<a href="https://app.roll20.net/editor/" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/editor/</a>' was loaded over HTTPS, but requested an insecure image '<a href="http://imgsrv.roll20.net/?src=raw.githubusercontent.com/Roll20/roll20-character-sheets/master/5th%2520Edition%2520OGL%2520by%2520Roll20/images/srd5_360.png" rel="nofollow">http://imgsrv.roll20.net/?src=raw.githubusercontent.com/Roll20/roll20-character-sheets/master/5th%2520Edition%2520OGL%2520by%2520Roll20/images/srd5_360.png</a>'. This content should also be served over HTTPS. app.roll20.net/:1 Mixed Content: The page at '<a href="https://app.roll20.net/editor/" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/editor/</a>' was loaded over HTTPS, but requested an insecure image '<a href="http://imgsrv.roll20.net/?src=raw.githubusercontent.com/Roll20/roll20-character-sheets/master/5th%2520Edition%2520OGL%2520by%2520Roll20/images/weight_lbs.png" rel="nofollow">http://imgsrv.roll20.net/?src=raw.githubusercontent.com/Roll20/roll20-character-sheets/master/5th%2520Edition%2520OGL%2520by%2520Roll20/images/weight_lbs.png</a>'. This content should also be served over HTTPS. 3app.roll20.net/:1 Mixed Content: The page at '<a href="https://app.roll20.net/editor/" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/editor/</a>' was loaded over HTTPS, but requested an insecure image '<a href="http://imgsrv.roll20.net/?src=raw.githubusercontent.com/Roll20/roll20-character-sheets/master/5th%2520Edition%2520OGL%2520by%2520Roll20/images/srd5_360.png" rel="nofollow">http://imgsrv.roll20.net/?src=raw.githubusercontent.com/Roll20/roll20-character-sheets/master/5th%2520Edition%2520OGL%2520by%2520Roll20/images/srd5_360.png</a>'. This content should also be served over HTTPS. app.js?1520956603:94 MESSAGE RECEIVED app.js?1520956603:94 MessageEvent sheetsandboxworker.js?20170926:260 Starting up WEB WORKER sheetsandboxworker.js?20170926:260 Starting up WEB WORKER app.roll20.net/:1 Cross-origin plugin content from must have a visible size larger than 400 x 300 pixels, or it will be blocked. Invisible content is always blocked. app.js?1520956603:91 Final page load. app.js?1520956603:101 Refresh jukebox List! app.js?1520956603:91 Scan for new plays! app.js?1520956603:91 Auth'ed. app.js?1520956603:91 Go post auth! app.js?1520956603:91 initial setup app.js?1520956603:89 T.s app.js?1520956603:91 Got players value... app.js?1520956603:91 joining game... 8app.js?1520956603:88 Full load page! app.js?1520956603:91 We have 76 pages app.js?1520956603:89 Player -KS4Ewz58bGdTPaSKNym is offline... app.js?1520956603:89 Player -KS4IHRJpem6_G4YNyVf is offline... app.js?1520956603:89 Player -KS4IVnayzSzU_UkH8_w is offline... app.js?1520956603:89 Player -KS4blw_PePwXFiBePjx is offline... app.js?1520956603:89 Global Volume: 100=1 app.js?1520956603:89 Player -KjhNQq5O0k7zqhFtpZi is offline... app.js?1520956603:89 Player -Kmd7MlC31yzNlv7QVBb is offline... app.js?1520956603:89 Player -KwD7Hk0-YXnOpuFvTJu is offline... app.js?1520956603:91 Deferred finish joining... app.js?1520956603:84 Firebase Online app.js?1520956603:98 Refresh Journal List! app.js?1520956603:98 Search took 4ms app.js?1520956603:91 handle page changes app.js?1520956603:91 false /editor/updatefromrt/1680742 Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 403 () thumb.gif Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 403 (Forbidden) app.js?1520956603:101 Refresh jukebox List! app.js?1520956603:91 init active page! app.js?1520956603:88 activate page! app.js?1520956603:88 FULLY ACTIVATE VIEWS FOR PAGE. app.js?1520956603:88 Swapping <a href="https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/images/45378986/S_4h2yzByxZtDqxaU3Pg_g/thumb.jpg?15156237205" rel="nofollow">https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/images/45378986/S_4h2yzByxZtDqxaU3Pg_g/thumb.jpg?15156237205</a> to <a href="https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/images/45378986/S_4h2yzByxZtDqxaU3Pg_g/max.jpg?15156237205" rel="nofollow">https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/images/45378986/S_4h2yzByxZtDqxaU3Pg_g/max.jpg?15156237205</a> app.js?1520956603:87 Do refresh link cache! app.js?1520956603:98 Refresh Journal List! app.js?1520956603:98 Search took 12ms app.js?1520956603:91 Scan for new plays! jquery.1.8.2.min.js:2 Mixed Content: The page at '<a href="https://app.roll20.net/editor/" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/editor/</a>' was loaded over HTTPS, but requested an insecure image '<a href="http://imgsrv.roll20.net/?src=raw.githubusercontent.com/Roll20/roll20-character-sheets/master/5th%2520Edition%2520OGL%2520by%2520Roll20/images/spellbg.jpg" rel="nofollow">http://imgsrv.roll20.net/?src=raw.githubusercontent.com/Roll20/roll20-character-sheets/master/5th%2520Edition%2520OGL%2520by%2520Roll20/images/spellbg.jpg</a>'. This content should also be served over HTTPS. get @ jquery.1.8.2.min.js:2 app.js?1520956603:88 Graphics: 1 app.js?1520956603:88 Swapping <a href="https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/images/45378986/S_4h2yzByxZtDqxaU3Pg_g/thumb.jpg?15156237205" rel="nofollow">https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/images/45378986/S_4h2yzByxZtDqxaU3Pg_g/thumb.jpg?15156237205</a> to <a href="https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/images/45378986/S_4h2yzByxZtDqxaU3Pg_g/max.jpg?15156237205" rel="nofollow">https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/images/45378986/S_4h2yzByxZtDqxaU3Pg_g/max.jpg?15156237205</a> app.js?1520956603:88 Paths: 5 app.js?1520956603:101 Refresh jukebox List! app.js?1520956603:94 refershing page listings! app.js?1520956603:88 Reorder by ZORDER /campaigns/sharelink/1680742 Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 403 () 2app.js?1520956603:88 setting src app.js?1520956603:83 Cols: 2 Rows: 1 app.js?1520956603:83 Took 1ms to generate cache. app.js?1520956603:88 Reorder by ZORDER app.js?1520956603:86 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'get' of undefined at HTMLAnchorElement.d20.utils.handleURL (app.js?1520956603:86) at HTMLDocument.dispatch (jquery.1.8.2.min.js:2) at HTMLDocument.h (jquery.1.8.2.min.js:2) /editor/updatefromrt/1680742 Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 403 () app.js?1520956603:101 window resize app.js?1520956603:85 Final set zoom! app.js?1520956603:85 UPDATE GL SIZE! app.js?1520956603:85 Final set zoom!

Edited 1521720949
Jeff L.
Roll20 Team
Emily F. said: Operating System:&nbsp; Win10 Browser and Version:&nbsp; Chrome&nbsp; 65.0.3325.162 (Official Build) (64-bit) Description of the Issue:&nbsp; I am unable to switch the video setting from Legacy WebRTC to any other setting.&nbsp; I've tried both Roll20 WebRTC and None. When I click on "Reconnect" as all instructions indicate, nothing happens.&nbsp; I've tried exiting and coming back in.&nbsp; I've tested with Firefox 58.0.2 (64 bit) and Internet Explorer Edge&nbsp;41.16299.248.0.&nbsp; I've also tried on two other Windows 10 computers.&nbsp; I've tried when the game is in session as well as when I'm the only one logged into the game.&nbsp;&nbsp; /campaigns/sharelink/1680742 Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 403 () /editor/updatefromrt/1680742 Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 403 () Hi Emily, You can only change the chat tech used in a game if you are the owner / creator of that game.&nbsp; If the dropdown (the one that allows you to select chat tech) is showing for you as a co-GM, that is a bug, so we will rectify that.&nbsp; (I'm referencing those lines in the console log because they show the 403 forbidden for certain functions that only the owner can perform) In your case, you will have to ask the creator of the game you're in to change the chat tech for the game. -Jeff
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Jeff L. said: Hi Emily, You can only change the chat tech used in a game if you are the owner / creator of that game.&nbsp; If the dropdown (the one that allows you to select chat tech) is showing for you as a co-GM, that is a bug, so we will rectify that. I'm a co-gm in a game and as the GM I&nbsp; see this;
Stephen Koontz
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
As the WebRTC Video and Voice chat is no longer a beta feature, this thread is being closed. You can find a new thread&nbsp; here . If you're experiencing issues please follow the instructions in the new thread and let us know.