Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[PF] Oracle Lame Curse sheet calculation.

Hi, I tried to search but I didn't find anything about that. I'm about to start a campaign and my char will be an oracle with the lame curse. So, how do I set the boon of the curse?  The lame curse give me this: -1st level: Your speed is never reduced due to encumbrance. -At 5th level, you are immune to the fatigued condition (but not exhaustion ). -At 10th level, your speed is never reduced by armor. -At 15th level, you are immune to the exhausted condition. While for 5th and 15th level I don't need anything special aside remember my self the immunity, I wonder how to set the 1st and 10th level abilities. Any suggestion? (I'm pretty new to roll20, so sorry if it's a dumb question :))
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
If your speed gets reduced due to encumbrance(1st level) or armor(10th level), just make a buff for speed adding additional movement in feet that counters the reduction.