Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Dm looking for players

I' a relatively new dm looking for players who wanna run 5e we play on discord voice chat message me if you'e interested we play usually every night for a few hours 
how many players you looking for?
Just a kind tip Sir Tom. For future postings a time zone and playtime would be smart to add.
How many do you have ?
I second that, id like to join just need to know what the times are and your play zone so ill know i could fit it :)
Also interested, if the playtime is within my available hours.
i have 4 play looking for gm on tuesday nights
Ok I'm eastern time zone we usually match our scheduels so it's every day if we can and we play at night start time 8-10 to 1-2 ish but I don't play unless most of the group can play
so 8pm est roughly?
Give or take yes usually 8 sometimes 9 I wait till everyone's ready 
our group is CT so it should line up
Are you all able to voice chat? That's a must and I do not allow homebrew 
yeah
Ok and the last important rule we have is we don't mind joking around but the whole campaign can't be a joke 
I'm down with that 110%
Are you all only available Tuesdays? 
I would be willing to play if needed i could get two other players with me i was looking for that time but on wednes day on to sunday 
I just need for discord for whoever wants to play 
my full party can only do tuesday
What's your discord ?
Emperor Xander#0847
I would certainly be interested. Depending on your time zone and when you want to play of course. Can you tell us a little something about the game you're planning?
Tavernmimic   #4672
Eastern time zone