Misty Fortunes & Absent Hearts Seeking: 2 players (newbies welcome!) Day/Time: Wednesdays | 9 pm to ~1 am EST Platform: Roll20 & Discord Hello once again, reddit! I must have some kind of addiction problem, because I'm starting up yet another campaign! This time I'll be running a series of weekly one-shots. Well, actually I'll be running the Adventurer's League Season 4 games, which are all loosely connected to each other and run alongside the Curse of Strahd adventure module. Sounds cool, right? Please note, however, that this is not an official AL game - I'm just using the adventures. The campaign is about 50/50 with roleplay and combat. It's fairly Critical Role-esque. Some of us attempt to roleplay with voices, but if you're not good at it, don't worry, because none of us are good at it either! I'm seeking TWO players to round out the group! We will be playing every Wednesday from 9 pm to ~1 am EST . The first two sessions might run a little longer, though. You can be whatever class you want - most UA content is allowed, just check with me first. I typically don't allow homebrew, but if you have a really amazing character idea, I'll consider looking at it. The one thing I do ask, though, is that you do not discuss your class or race with the other players before the first session. Just play whatever character you want to play, rather than trying to fill whatever role is needed. I will warn you, however, if you choose the same archetype as somebody, like if there's two Hexblade Warlocks. If you have already played Season 4 of Adventurer's League, please do not apply. I don't want anything being spoiled for the rest of the party, no matter how careful you claim to be. If you haven't played it yet, you're in for a treat! It's a very dark, gothic horror setting with lots of monsters and creepy things! Send me a PM if you're interested with the following information: Name: Age: Tell me a little about yourself: Your DnD Experience (newbies welcome!): Do you prefer more roleplay or combat? Are you available on Wednesdays at 9 pm EST? Have you played AL Season 4 before? Character Name: Character Race: Character Class: Character Backstory: If you don't have a character idea yet, don't worry about it. I'll be busy most of tonight, but I'll get back to you sometime tomorrow.