Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[Pathfinder] Interest check: Spheres of Power/Spheres of Might

Curious to know how many other people out there would be interested in a Pathfinder game where PCs are all classes from Drop Dead Studio's Spheres books. I've been poking at Spheres of Power for a while, and my interest perked back up when Spheres of Might came out last year. As 3rd-party content, though, use on Roll20 seems rare. So what's the interest level? Please include time zone so everyone in the thread knows how many are close to each other. I'm in US PST (GMT-8).

Edited 1516743018
Quite interested myself especially in the champion of the sphere book where they merge the two books together  I am EST
I love the creativity you can have with this system. Though I do feel it takes out some power so if I were to run it I would boost the stats of the characters most likely by putting up the point buy by 5
I'm very interested in a spheres game I played I played with it in a friends game where he allowed me to take it so it would be a lot of fun to play a campaign where it would be the whole thing. im EST

Edited 1516745150
Spheres is an undervalued addition that is an interesting take of the game, provided people don't go overboard! In particular is those who pump up DCs to the max and have hueg stats. But a little mediation goes a long way. I've used it a few times and gm'd it once. Never looked at spheres of might and I think It would be worth looking into! I am GMT-7 Ill be up for a shindig with it.
I've played and GM'd games with Spheres of Power before. My feeling was that it allowed for some very overpowered builds. But in a group that's not all munchkiny it could be fun.  I read through an early posting of Spheres of Might, which also looked interesting since I tend to prefer martially-oriented characters.  I'm Eastern time (GMT-5), but I'm limited to nighttime games (9 PM-ish) due to my schedule.
I've read a lot about the system. Read the spheres, come up with some character concepts, test-built some stuff... but never actually gotten to play a Spheres game. I'd definitely like to. I'm on flat GMT all year 'round and only busy a few days of the week.