Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

GM Stat Sheet

What if there were a sheet for the GM dedicated to keeping track of specific player stats? Like their names current HP, AC, Passive Perception, etc. It would integrate with the current 5e character sheets and track specific stats. It would make it easier and not have to keep more tabs open. Example:
You could make a macro that would be able to handle this for you.
Kyle G. said: You could make a macro that would be able to handle this for you. How so? The most I've been able to code is a few spells and even then I needed a template.
&{template:default} {{name=GM Stat Sheet}} {{ Character | Player = Armor Class | HP | Initiative | Melee | Level }} {{ @{C1|character_name} | P1 = @{C1|ARMOR_CLASS} | @{C1|HP} | @{C1|INITIATIVE} | @{C1|MELEE} | @{C1|LEVEL} }} {{ @{C2|character_name} | P2 = @{C2|ARMOR_CLASS} | @{C2|HP} | @{C2|INITIATIVE} | @{C2|MELEE} | @{C2|LEVEL} }} Without the API it will not align everything vertically, but it will accomplish what you want. You could even make this a character ability on a GM (although I would change the name to something like ALL) character to make it simpler
What is C1 and C2? How do I use them?

Edited 1516863188
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
I think you just swap C1, C2, C3, etc. for your character's names.  Kyle's example is just a template.  You 'll have to use the actual attribute names for the sheet you are using as well.
he could also change c1 to selected and and click on that person token  to grab stats as long as that token is tied into that charactor
there is a thread called how do i do this that uses the turn tracker to produce a similar effect just takes a few extra steps to fiqure it out 
[Deleted]
Sheet Author
API Scripter
joshscorcher said: What if there were a sheet for the GM dedicated to keeping track of specific player stats?  There is a complicated workaround method to do exactly this. The Genesys RPG sheet/API script (which was built from the FFG Star Wars: API Compatible sheet) has a GM sheet that is only seen by the GM has a totally different layout than the Player/generic sheet and can pull in stats from other sheets. It uses a section of HTML to pull "is the person a GM or a Player". It then has a section of HTML that defines the Player viewed sections and GM viewed sections. It uses the API Script to pull stats from the Player/generic sheets. While it is more complicated than the other methods listed in this thread, it also accomplishes the initial request of a GM Sheet within the context of what is possible on this platform.
Thanks for the suggestion! After 30 days, Suggestions and Ideas with fewer than 10 votes are closed and the votes are refunded to promote freshness. Your suggestion didn't build the right momentum this time, but feel free to submit it again! We find that the best suggestions describe the problem you are having, and the solution you want. You can learn more about the process of making suggestions on the Roll20 Wiki! More details can be found here .