Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Not counting empty games toward "GM of X games" on profile page

Andreas J.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Translator
I suggest it shouldn't count empty games(games with only the creator in it) toward how many games a person is GMing as not to count all Backup-campaigns and test-games. As it is now, the profile show as one of the four most important things on a profile, how many games a person is GM for, and it seems to count every Game that the person have created and existed at least a few hours, which bloats the number unnecessarily. If it is shown as a somewhat relevant metric to show on  a profile, I think it could be more accurate. Maybe it could also filter away all games with only a creator and one other person who have been promoted to GM, which most is a test game a pro user have created for a plus or non-subscribed person.  It shows me as GM for 5 games atm, but in reality four of them are empty games for test purposes.
Thanks for the suggestion! After 30 days, Suggestions and Ideas with fewer than 10 votes are closed and the votes are refunded to promote freshness. Your suggestion didn't build the right momentum this time, but feel free to submit it again! We find that the best suggestions describe the problem you are having, and the solution you want. You can learn more about the process of making suggestions on the Roll20 Wiki! More details can be found here .