Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Conditional macro statements

Hi sorry if i have missed the answer to this somewhere in the wiki. Me and some friends are playing Degenisis on roll20 which uses D6's. If you make a roll anything above a 4 is a success and a 6 is a trigger, I want to make a macro that shows how many successes I have gotten as well as shows how many triggers i get in a statement. Such as: /me Rolls for initiative  /roll 4d6> /me gets (number of successes) and (number of triggers) ! I simplified it to get the gist across is this possible ? 

Edited 1517842654
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
You can't do conditional logic with basic macros, it would require an API script (which would in turn require the game creator to be a pro subscriber). However you could incorporate [[  x d6>4s ]] into your macro, this would give you the number of successes as a base output and hovering over the result will give you a list of the dice sorted into ascending order for quick 6 counts. Extra helpful is that the roll will be outlined in Green if there are any dice with a maximum but no minimums, blue if there are both and red if there are only minimums (ie you'd only need to look for sixes with a Green/Blue result). Still some manual effort but no more than real life ;)