Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Allow data to be pulled from a Google Sheet into the Attributes section of a Roll20 Character Sheet

I am an indie rpg designer and I am trying to test my new system using Roll20, but I don't know enough about scripting to make a good character sheet on Roll20 itself.  I have a well designed character sheet on Google Sheets that works well, but I wish that I could reference cell values from the Google Sheet into the Attributes section on the vanilla Roll20 character sheet. If the ability to pull cell data from a Google Sheet into the Roll20 character sheet Attributes section were added, I would absolutely be willing to become a pro subscriber to get access to that functionality, and I don't think I would be the only one, it would be great for us indie rpg gamers who are not programmers.
As an advent user of Excel and Spreadsheets, I too would love to be able to pull data from Google Sheets.  I have alot of data, and would like it to link up, if that were possible.
Thanks for the suggestion! After 30 days, Suggestions and Ideas with fewer than 10 votes are closed and the votes are refunded to promote freshness. Your suggestion didn't build the right momentum this time, but feel free to submit it again! We find that the best suggestions describe the problem you are having, and the solution you want. You can learn more about the process of making suggestions on the Roll20 Wiki! More details can be found here .