Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Stay Logged In?

Just a really simple thing that annoys me to no end to not have. I like having a link to the game(s) I am running in my favorites bar so I can get to them with a minimum of dithering about. But the site logs me out after about 6 hours of inactivity, so any time I want to check on my games for posts or add things to them, I first have to hit that blank "not authorized" screen if it's been too long, delete a long chunk of the URL, sign in, then go back into my game. All I'm looking for here is a little checkbox in the profile that leaves me logged in until I uncheck it. If there absolutely needs to be a time limit, two weeks is pretty standard for this sort of thing.
I find this irksome to no end, almost every day I have to re-login in order to check my game forums or anything. Weekly or monthly login's I could understand, and even if they have a legit reason I suppose I'd just have to deal with it on my own, but I don't see a reason this site in particular doesn't allow you to stay logged in.
Thanks for the suggestion! After 30 days, Suggestions and Ideas with fewer than 10 votes are closed and the votes are refunded to promote freshness. Your suggestion didn't build the right momentum this time, but feel free to submit it again! We find that the best suggestions describe the problem you are having, and the solution you want. You can learn more about the process of making suggestions on the Roll20 Wiki! More details can be found here .