Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

A few DM Questions

Hey guys, just a couple of quick questions from a new DM here on roll20. Is there a way that I can pull up the turn tracker, without showing it to my players? If not, is there a way to add creatures to the turn order that they can't see but might still be coming in to fight.. like Twig Blights for example. I was wondering if I simply added creatures that are on the DM Layer to the initiative order, if the players can still see the creature in the turn tracker. Also, i took the time to go ahead and build every character sheet for my PCs and get them all up to snuff on roll 20. I was about to start adding loot and things like that as hand outs. When i move them from TOYTP Sunless Citadel to the Forge of Fury by changing the module before I launch will their Character Sheets and the handouts I have created remain or will I have to go back and recreate those things? Thanks for the help fellas.
Any creatures on the GM layer do not show up to players on the turn tracker.
Unfortunately the turn tracker opens for everyone when the GM opens it. However, creatures on the GM layer will only appear on the turn tracker for the GM. Players would not be able to see these entries in the turn tracker. The same goes for tokens on other maps. Players can only see tokens on the object layer of the map they are currently viewing.