Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Problem with tabs on custom sheet

Edited 1519732804
Matthew C
Pro
Sheet Author
For some reason when I try and use multiple pages I can get it to work in many ways, but for some reason the second page ALSO shows up on the first page...everything else works as intended &lt;div class="charsheet"&gt; &lt;img class="sheet-logo" src="<a href="http://imgur.com/HZReyAQ.png" rel="nofollow">http://imgur.com/HZReyAQ.png</a>" alt="Advanced: Cataclysm"&gt; &lt;/div&gt; &lt;input type="radio" class="tab tab1 mainTabCorrection" name="attr_page-tab" value="1" title="Main Page" checked="checked"/ &gt;&nbsp; &lt;span class="sheet-tab sheet-tab1 vertical mainTab" &gt;M A I N&lt;/span&gt; &lt;input type="radio" class="tab tab2 infoTabCorrection" name="attr_page-tab" value="2" title="Static Info" /&gt;&nbsp; &lt;span class="sheet-tab sheet-tab2 vertical infoTab"&gt;I N F O&lt;/span&gt; &lt;div class="sheet-section-main"&gt; Page 1 stuff &lt;/div&gt; &lt;div class="sheet-section-info&gt; Page 2 stuff &lt;/div&gt; /* Tabs */ input.sheet-tab1:not(:checked) ~ div.sheet-section-main, input.sheet-tab2:not(:checked) ~ div.sheet-section-info { &nbsp; &nbsp; display:none; } /*this shows the tab content when the appropriate input field is selected*/ input.sheet-tab1:checked ~ div.sheet-section-main, input.sheet-tab2:checked ~ div.sheet-section-info { display: block; } /*this hides the radio button for each tab and makes sure it's above everything else*/ input.sheet-tab { &nbsp; &nbsp; -ms-transform: scale(8); -webkit-transform: scale(8); transform: scale(8); cursor: pointer; position: relative; opacity: 0; z-index: 9999; } /*this styles the span with the tab information and slides to the left, so it appears underneath the radio button*/ span.sheet-tab { text-align: center; display: inline-block; font-size: 13px; background: #5E7388; color: #85D6FF; font-weight: bold; border-radius: 4px; border:1px; border-color: black; width: 10px; height: 80px; cursor: pointer; position: relative; vertical-align: middle; } /* this modifies the span color once the radio button is selected so you know which tab is selected */ input.sheet-tab1:checked + span.sheet-tab1, input.sheet-tab2:checked + span.sheet-tab2 { background: #091623; color:#85D6FF; border-radius: 4px; border:10px; border-color:#85D6FF; }
Matthew C
Pro
Sheet Author
OMG nevermind...I had something named sheet-secton-something instead of sheet-section-something...that i was killing me
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
I've done this so many times :)