Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Historical token packs

Mike W.
Pro
Sheet Author
My vote 2. Continue to remaster WW2 assets and add new ones (civilians, british army, Afrika corps, pacific theatre, minor factions of ww2) German Fallschirmgager, Russian Infantry, American Infrantry
Grantovich
Marketplace Creator
Another WIP to showoff. I decided to make some non-combat postures for soldiers. German pack will be huge and i will post WIPs on it from time to time. 
Mike W.
Pro
Sheet Author
Such excellent work! One thing, how does the Token look at regular size on a map? When enlarged, you can see so much detail but what doe sit look like at normal size? Could you post a few of those screen shots as well?

Edited 1534850826
Grantovich
Marketplace Creator
Mike W.
Pro
Sheet Author
Thank you so much sir!

Edited 1535093168
Grantovich
Marketplace Creator
WIP on german unteroffizier. Im planning to make WW2 tokens modular - you will have the option to choose which weapon and equipment you want your token to be equiped with. Different helmets. webbings, uniforms and guns will be available. WW2 german pack will contain the following: Wehrmacht and SS soldiers, paratroopers. Riflemen, NCOs, officers, MG gunners (34, 42) with crews, mortar team, sniper, medic, radioman, flamethrower operator, sappers.  Many different postures, uniforms and weapons.  Because it is a huge work to do, it will be a sepparate pack. Soviet faction will be released shortly after with the same attention to detail.  Stay tuned! P.S.    Im not sure about allowance of swastika (sometimes it was a part of german uniforms eg. SS parade uniform arm bands), guessing that it is prohibited. Or not? 
Mike W.
Pro
Sheet Author
Probably best not to use the Swastika.
Dean
Roll20 Team
Absolutely no swastikas.
Grantovich
Marketplace Creator
Its a begining of a new academic year in the school where i work so i currently very busy doing preparations for my classes. Recaps of my work will not be posted as often as i would like, but anyway i have some little pieces of work to showoff like this crouching posture unteroffizier.  Feedback is highly appreciated as always. Stay tuned!
Grantovich
Marketplace Creator
Hello again. Because of my work i cant afford to spend as much free time as before. But still i have something to showoff.  This is how the radioman token will look like in different postures. He will be armed with kar98k rifle, but you will be able to give him any other weapon via modular weapon overlays, This will work like something from Darkwolfe's packs.  Pack is 50% finished at the moment, so stay tuned!

Edited 1538855456
Grantovich
Marketplace Creator
SOVIET WW2 SOLDIER SPEEDPAINT VIDEO Posting this just in case of someone forgotten about my stuff or thought that im done with it. On the contrary, there are many things that are currently WIP like this german machinegunner.  I would like to remind you folks that soviet and german packs will be sepparate and they will be huge. WIPs will be posted from time to time so stay tuned!
Grantovich
Marketplace Creator
Another recap featuring quite unexpecting stuff. 2142 soldier speedpaint 2142 is one of my favorite games of all time, i love this universe that managed not to be over-the-top and remained to be a true sci-fi war of the future. So, i drawn some nostalgia-driven tokens of 2142 EU soldiers. There will be pack of them, so stay tuned!

Edited 1540046338
Grantovich
Marketplace Creator
I have a roadmap to showoff Just decided to do this so you folks will have a general idea of what i am doing right now and will do in the future.  I will do my best to do everything in time. Also, expect some bonus packs that arent mentioned in the roadmap to appear.  As always, stay tuned for updates!
Mike W.
Pro
Sheet Author
Impressive and thanks for sharing.
Grantovich
Marketplace Creator
RELEASE: SCI-FI INFANTRY Not quite historical, but still military-themed - some splendid SCI-FI tokens are ready for publishing on roll20 and will be available from day to day.  They are heavily nostalgia-driven - you can definetly see the source of inspiration if you an old gamer like me.  This pack features: 8 unique characters, 4 for each of the two factions present,  in different postures. 46 tokens in total.  They are tweaked for use in GURPS system, but still can be used with other systems without any problems.  They have a white shadow outline to help distinguishing them on dark map layers.  Vehicles and armor from the same setting will be released sepparatly. Stay tuned! Next release, according to my roadmap, are WW2 germans. They will be ready for release in last days of november. I will make you folks informed about this so wait for some WIP stuff to come in November.  And as always, stay tuned for updates!

Edited 1541956297
Grantovich
Marketplace Creator
WORLD WAR ONE ARMISTICE ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL One hundred years have passed since the First world war had come to an end. Millions of souls have been perished in mindless war without any reason. Many of young men have died in vain, but they are still alive in our hearts because we will continue to remember them.  Lest we forget! As a history teacher i could not get past such a date without any touching. So i decided to make a proper WW1 map which is free for everyone.   DOWNLOAD LINK This map features: Classic WW1 landscape full of muddy, water filled craters.  Two lines of opposing trenches with no man's land in between them.  A german pillbox to assault.  Day and night versions of map with different light layouts.  Stay tuned for updates!

Edited 1542122585
Grantovich
Marketplace Creator
Hello there folks. I just recorded a speepdaint of that WW1 map i published before. Some nice era-authentic music included.  Link Sci-fi token pack is now on marketplace.

Edited 1543605265
Grantovich
Marketplace Creator
Huge release is coming tommorow! According to roadmap, its time to release some ww2 germans. They're almost done! I decided to add afrika corps soldiers so it will take a little more time that i expected. This will be the most detailed and complex tokens from my list with huge ammount of variants. In other words, expect really big token count. In this pack you will see: Werhmacht (field gray, winter greatcoats, camouflage) Afrika korps Falschimjagers SS (their fancy camos)  Heavy weapon teams, officers, medics, etc.  Here are some WIPs for you folks. Untill tommorow and stay tuned for updates!
Mike W.
Pro
Sheet Author
This is fantastic, I am really looking forward to this.

Edited 1543705893
Grantovich
Marketplace Creator
UPD: I decided to delay release to polish this pack more. Reveal date - 4th of december Im very sorry for making your waiting longer folks but this will worth it. 
Grantovich
Marketplace Creator
Almost done. WIP on some  fallschirmjager in prone posture.  I will release it this evening so stay tuned. 

Edited 1543958835
Grantovich
Marketplace Creator
Its happening! After several days of hard work i can say that german ww2 infantry pack is finally ready for release. It contains not everything from my plans, but the token count is still pretty impressive:192 pieces! Many of them are unique and resembling different branches of nazi ww2 military in variety of uniforms.  I decided to add Deutche Afrika Korps and winter uniforms with the introduction of russian faction at the end of the year. It will be a free update for an existing pack - no need to download or repurchase anything. Also, i have a feeling that a modular tokens that i teased before will be very complicated to deal with so i made a decision not to make them modular.  In this pack you will see: 3 subfactions (Werhmacht, SS, Fallschirmjager) Each subfaction have the following token count (Except SS and paratroopers dont have medics and snipers and paratroopers dont have officers) 8 tokens representing rifleman in different postures, uniforms and weapons (kar98k, gewehr 43) 4 MP-40 wielding NCO tokens, 4 STG-44 wielding tokens.  6 tokens representing panzerfaust-armed soldiers.  12 tokens representing panzershreck-wielding tank hunters. 17 tokens representing machine gun teams (mg-34/42) 8 tokens representing snipers with different armament (kar98k, gewehr 43) 3 tokens of flamenwerfer operator.  4 officer tokens 4 radioman tokens 3 tokens representing medics.  1 wounded soldier token.  This pack will appear on the marketplace very soon so be sure to check it out.  Also, are you guys interested in some isometric stuff? I can try to make some isometric soldiers to show off.  As always, stay tuned!

Edited 1543958325
Grantovich
Marketplace Creator
I must mention that feedback on my work is highly appreciated. Please feel free to ask for some patches to add anything that doesnt have an appearence in my packs. Criticisms are welcomed too. 
Mike W.
Pro
Sheet Author
I am very excited to purchase this pack.

Edited 1544011920
Grantovich
Marketplace Creator
Some isometric experients by the way.
Grantovich
Marketplace Creator
RECAP: 11.12.18 German ww2 infantry pack is finally published, you can find it here: SCI-FI wehicle pack is in progress. Vehicles will have their moving parts separated so you can rotate them on your tabletop (make sure to use ALT button to avoid grid snapping) Check out this WIPs of some futuristic armor coming soon:  Im currently working on a isometric pack featuring WW1 british assets.  This pack will feature british and german units and armor + isometric map fitting for these tokens. My plans includes drawing isometry in different settings and eras.  Winter-dressed wehrmacht is in progress.   This tokens will be added as a free patch for WW2 german infantry pack.  In next recap i will show some ww2 soviets that will come in before the end of the year.  Stay tuned!
Grantovich
Marketplace Creator
Suddenly i have some out-of-topic stuff to showoff.  Im currently DMing a warcraft tabletop game for my party so i drawing some fantasy-themed things right now. Maybe sometime i will publish full-fledged fantasy pack. 
Mike W.
Pro
Sheet Author
Were you working or are you planning on working on Modern US Soldiers? BTW I have your new WWII Germans and love them. Was there supposed to be some kneeling poses as well?
Grantovich
Marketplace Creator
Mike W. said: Were you working or are you planning on working on Modern US Soldiers? BTW I have your new WWII Germans and love them. Was there supposed to be some kneeling poses as well? Search for tokens that have "crouched" word in their name. 
Mike W.
Pro
Sheet Author
Grantovich said: Search for tokens that have "crouched" word in their name.  Oh ok, I was using the Crouched for the Crouched position but they do good for Kneeling as well. Thanks!
Grantovich
Marketplace Creator
>Were you working or are you planning on working on Modern US Soldiers? Yep. Russia vs USA modern infantry is in my schedule. 
Mike W.
Pro
Sheet Author
Grantovich said: >Were you working or are you planning on working on Modern US Soldiers? Yep. Russia vs USA modern infantry is in my schedule.  Excellent!!!!