Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Changed already made NPC sheet to query advantage

Hello, So I purchased Storm King's thunder module and I've noticed that all of the monsters sheets are set to always roll advantage, I'm not found of this and would like to see if I could change them all en mass via script or something like that rather than change each as I use them, can this be done? or am I sol?
I am assuming that you are using the 5e OGL character sheet. This is possible to do without the API and is a two-step process. First, you must change the setting in the Game Settings (outside of the game). This will mean that any NEW character created will have this setting applied to it. Second, you must go to the Player Settings (inside the game) and click on the Apply Default Settings button at the very bottom. Clicking this button applies the change to ALL EXISTING characters including the PCs. However if this change is not meant to impact the player characters you can manually update their character settings since there should be far fewer PCs than NPCs.