Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[Paizo] War for the Crown Official Bug Thread

Antagonists and Allies is hiding in the Introduction to Songbird, Scion, Sabateur under Bestiary.
DarkDeer
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
Compendium Curator
War for the Crown 6 has been released! Please report any bugs in this thread. Enjoy the last of the series! :)
Found it! Thanks. Do you know how to link it from the Macro-Rolling table? I can't seem to be able to find the url link. I have not gotten to Book 6 yet, but some of my players were saying the game heavily lags for them since I added Book 6.
DarkDeer
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
Compendium Curator
Apologies for the break in response regarding the Juding Crimes handout. I'm working on a patch to fix that issue ASAP.  For performance: The easiest way to help performance is by deleting out encounter pages that the PC's will never re-visit, especially if they were particularly token/dynamic lighting heavy. Turning off DL on older pages (and turning it back on when needed) can also have some affect, though less dramatic as outright removal. 
Thank you for your response! Does moving them to the archives help?
DarkDeer
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
Compendium Curator
Archiving pages will reduce load, archiving characters (NPC's) and handouts does not currently remove any data from the game. Removing pages and turning off Dynamic Lighting until it is needed is the best way to combat game load for the time being :)
DarkDeer
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
Compendium Curator
Judging Crimes has been added back into Songbird, Scion, Sabeteur
Hi all.  Just added Songbird Scion Saboteur.  Is there any place to get the banner art for this module?
DarkDeer
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
Compendium Curator
Hi Tobyn! Due to licensing restrictions, we do not allow downloading of any licensed content. The image for the book cover is located in the Credits handout - am I misunderstanding what you're looking for? :)
I added Book 1 to a game, and have since tried adding it to a second but it doesn't seem to be working. Is there a way to fix it to allow me to use the part 1 add-on for another game? Thanks
DarkDeer
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
Compendium Curator
Breaker - Part 1 is a Module, and can only be used for creating a game. However, it may be helpful to take a peek at using the Character Vault in order to bring your party into the Module, and then back to your other game -&nbsp;<a href="https://wiki.roll20.net/My_Vault" rel="nofollow">https://wiki.roll20.net/My_Vault</a>