Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

All maps have disappeared from my campaign - logged off last night with 4 maps, logged on today and found none

Good evening, Last night I was building maps for a new campaign and had gotten 4 of them put together before logging out of google hangouts. Today, I entered the campaign and none of them are present in the campaign. I did delete two of my older campaigns last night, but I was pretty sure the work I was doing was saved in my new one (title: the cast shadow). Could you look into what happened to my 4 maps? Thanks
1391298399
Gid
Roll20 Team
Did you at any time see a disconnection warning box in red display in the upper left hand portion of the Roll20 screen? Are the pages still there, but blank or are the pages completely missing from the page toolbox?
Hi Kristin! Thanks for the reply. I didn't see a warning...but I wasn't looking for one either - so if it's obvious and hard to miss I didn't see it. All the pages are gone. I open the campaign and only see a blank new map. I've thrown some stuff together since I had to run it tonight (so this isn't a huge pressing issue). But I wanted to let you know that this happened to me. Thanks!
Patrick -- It should be really hard to miss, yes, it's big and red. As far as I know no one has ever lost work aside from that error, so that's why Kristin was asking. Just to be sure, I just restored the campaigns you deleted -- can you double-check to make sure you weren't in one of those when you were working on those pages? If not then absolutely let us know if it happens again, because obviously this is something we definitely do not want to happen to anyone using Roll20.