Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

First week down - Session 33 [Prep] [RP]

Bill G.
Pro
Sheet Author
While we're at that, if Leo and Alycia are seen talking during lunch for long, someone's gonna be like "are you two....?" and the answer is: (and if someone talked to Aria and was like "are you upset about ya boy talkin to her?", she'd laugh her ass off)
Donna : You don't want me. The Doctor : I'm not saying that. Donna : But you asked me. Would you rather be on your own? The Doctor : No. Actually, no. But the last time -- With Martha, like I said, it got -- complicated. And that was all my fault. I just want a mate. Donna : [alarmed] You just want to mate?! The Doctor : I just want a mate! Donna : You're not mating with me, sunshine! The Doctor : A mate! I want a mate! Donna : Well, just as well, cos I'm not having any of that nonsense!