Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Video and Voice Chat - Integrated WebRTC

Hi Sebastian, Are you able to connect to this player alone in a new game or an alternate WebRTC program such as appear.in?
Drespar said: Hi Sebastian, Are you able to connect to this player alone in a new game or an alternate WebRTC program such as appear.in? Thanks for the response. I did some testing with "Player B", the other person who I normally don't get any video for. We fiddled around a bit with the "broadcast" and "receive" settings. First we tried setting them to "nothing" and then back to "video only", which helped a bit; sometimes one person could see the other, but never both at the same time. We tried with a different game, where it did work, and notices that for that game, Player B had their settings on "video and voice". I still had "video only". We tried the same settings on the original game, and sure enough, video worked for both of us and it seemed consistent. We still haven't tried with more players.
I tried using Roll20 for the first time yesterday, and I couldn't hear any audio or see any video of other players. Others could hear and see me, but I didn't get anything. Under "audio output," there were no devices to select. It seemed like Firefox was creating new sound devices on my computer, but selecting those as audio outputs in my computer's sound settings didn't work. Both computers run Linux (Arch: Kernel 4.18.9), and both use pulseaudio. I'd include a bug report, but I didn't grab one at the time, and for some reason it's impossible to test audio without being in a game. I'd like to get this resolved before next Sunday if possible.
Stephen Koontz
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Pierce, Have you tried running through the troubleshooting guide ? If those steps don't help resolve your issue, let us know.
I see Phil B mentioned a couple months ago that he was going to take a look at resolving whispering, but I don't see an update. I've been using Discord since. Detailed description of the problem DMing for a group mixing 5 A/V users and 2 Audio-only users. Whispering to an A/V user allows the AO users to hear everything, and whispering to AO users, everyone hears what the AO user is saying. Also, un-whispering a AO user bugs out the interface forcing weird volume control issues. Replicable for all browsers (Chrome/Firefox) and Operating Systems (PC, Mac, Linux) Minimum number of steps to reproduce the problem 1 Description of setup Browser + Version: All Browser Addons/Extensions: None Operating System: All
Phil B.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Long N. said: I see Phil B mentioned a couple months ago that he was going to take a look at resolving whispering, but I don't see an update. I've been using Discord since. TL;DR: For the last week I've been working on WebRTC. While it's not live yet, I've fixed several issues and identified others. Updates are coming! I've spent the last week and a half neck-deep in WebRTC stuffs. So far I've managed to fix and/or identify several of the known and unknown issues. None of it is live yet, it all still has to go through QA at the same time since they all rely on each other, once I'm done. I have managed to fix the whispering issue and, more importantly, I have identified the main cause of pretty much all connection issues (not counting the "issues when using different send/receive settings", yet). The main connection problem is that our relay server, the one that helps everyone connect to other people, is overloaded. This is a special server that is outside of our bubble of other servers. It's a special system that allows for an unlimited amount of data, unlike the metered connections of pretty much every single cloud server out there. This is super important because what the relay server does is take your video stream and duplicate it to every other person in your call. As you can imagine, when it's doing this for every single player in every single game using WebRTC, this is a LARGE amount of data (if it were a metered connection, this cost of this data alone would cover several developers salaries). We're limited in what we can do with this extra server, but I'm going to be spending the next week trying to figure out what I CAN do to try and help it handle all of these connections. I will update this thread again when I have more to share or have actual updates going out.
Steve K., No, none of the troubleshooting stuff worked. My problem is that no options are available in the "audio output options," and the troubleshooting guide doesn't address this. I realize that it should be blank when no one else is the group, so I can't really test it now. But there were also no output options available when other people were in the game.
Well thats a bummer Phil, but good to know. I just started a few games this week and am finding that we have to switch to discord since not everyone is connecting to everyone in roll20. Hopefully you can come up with a solution to that server! I will keep an eye on this thread for updates, I really want to use roll20 for everything. I dont like having to use multiple tools.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Reported Elsewhere : John I.  said: Hi. I'm having issues in my games where I can't see one of the players and he can't see me but I can see and been seen by everyone else and he can see and be seen by everyone else. I do sometimes see him but for the most part I don't. We play in multipul games together as we have more than one DM and it's an issue in all the games. I've looked around and can't figure out what is causing it.
keithcurtis said: Reported Elsewhere : John I.  said: Hi. I'm having issues in my games where I can't see one of the players and he can't see me but I can see and been seen by everyone else and he can see and be seen by everyone else. I do sometimes see him but for the most part I don't. We play in multipul games together as we have more than one DM and it's an issue in all the games. I've looked around and can't figure out what is causing it. This sounds like the problem we had in my group (see above): one of the other players and I couldn't see each other, but could see everyone else. What seemed to have fixed it for us is to fiddle around with the settings for what to broadcast and receive. After some trial and error, I think two of the players now have it set to audio and video while another player and I have it set to video only. With this setup, everyone has been able to see everyone else for the last two or three sessions. Not sure why this works, but it's worth a shot, unless you need audio too, that is (we use Discord for that).

Edited 1539785953
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Reported Elswehere : Jimmy F.  said: Yesterday, 10/12, we tried everything to get audio to work. We had it working the previous Friday. But it would not work yesterday. 5 different computers using different OSs, and browsers. None of it made any difference. Video came through just fine, but no audio. I tried changing bandwidth, audio only, just about every combination. We ended up using a conference call so we could play. Hi Jimmy F. First off, apologies. I and other mods do regular sweeps through the Bug Reports looking for what needs escalating. I have no idea how you managed to slip through the cracks. I'm going to copy your post to the thread dedicated to Audio/Video problems, along with a checklist of basic A/V troubleshooting, some of which you have already performed. Furthermore I will ping a dev to alert them to the issue. Please carefully work through Steps 1 through 8 of the Roll20 guide to   Audio Visual Troubleshooting : Step 1: Make sure you’re using the most recent version of either Chrome or Firefox Please check if these issues persist when using both Chrome  and  Firefox. Step 2: Give Roll20 permission to use your microphone and camera Step 3: Make sure Video and Voice are turned on inside Roll20 Step 4: Clear your Web Browser’s Cache Step 5: Make sure you have the right ports open Step 6: Check if your camera is working with WebRTC Step 7: Check that your camera is functioning Step 8: Do a bandwidth test If none of the above succeeds, please thoroughly work through  Step 9 : Step 9: Solving Technical Issues Step 9.2: Ensure that there are no extensions/addons interfering with Roll20 Please disable  all  add-ons/extensions  and  anti-virus programs. Step 9.4: Provide a bug report Please ensure that the Console Log is complete. If you have a macbook pro (or a macbook in general), try this: open a terminal and type "sudo killall VDCAssistant" to see if this solves the issue. Information can be found  here in an Apple forum post . Thank you!

Edited 1539873127
Done, all that but the bug report. If it was just one machine that couldn't get voice to work. I wouldn't be reporting it. It was 3 different ISP (in different parts of the state), different browsers, 5 different computers with different versions of OSs (windows and android). Now, the previous week it was working just fine. Will be finding out if it works tomorrow.
I happen to be one of the players in Jimmy F's game. I'm the primary remote player having the problem... windows 10, chrome. using a headset with mic. it all worked fine the first week we tried it (once we got some feedback issues straightened out) and ever since then, they can hear me but I cannot hear any of them.  all I get is dead silence.  any help would be appreciated.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
That bug report in the last step (9.4) has instructions on how to download a WebRTC Debug Log. That will really help the devs to help you.
Jimmy F. said: If it was just one machine that couldn't get voice to work. I wouldn't be reporting it. It was 3 different ISP (in different parts of the state), different browsers, 5 different computers with different versions of OSs (windows and android).  It is hundreds or thousands of players, with different machines and different OSs, in different locations all over the world. It has been reported many, many times. Integrated WebRTC *IS* the solution they came up with, years ago. The problem persists. They know about it. They're working on it. In some cases the bug report above has been successful in resolving the issue. The rest of us have learned not to bother using Roll20's built-in system.

Edited 1540090336
Operating System Windows 10 Browser and Version Chrome Version 70.0.3538.67 (Official Build) (64-bit) and Firefox 62.0.3 (64-bit) and Dolphin V12.0.11 for cell phone Description of the Issue I'm a player in a game and a DM in my own game. And, up until recently, voice worked fine. But all of a sudden it won't work. I can sometimes start off hearing the group and then it will die and I can hear no one. Then other times I can only hear one or two people. I thought for a second it was my internet, but then I tried it on my phone using my cell data and the same thing happened.  WebRTC Debug Log (Click the "Download WebRTC Debug Log" button under the settings tab)   ----- Personal LOG -----   Loading Roll20 Chat Event Handlers Number of other Players: 6 Started local media Handle Signalling Video Quality               medium Offer FROM: Abassi . Candidate FROM: Abassi . Candidate FROM: Abassi . Candidate FROM: Abassi . Candidate FROM: Abassi . Candidate FROM: Abassi . Candidate FROM: Abassi . E Offer TO: John Offer TO: Crystal B. Offer TO: Lunis Offer TO: Chelsea Offer TO: Watcher A. Candidate TO: John Candidate TO: John Candidate TO: Crystal B. Candidate TO: Crystal B. Candidate TO: Lunis Candidate TO: Lunis Candidate TO: Chelsea Candidate TO: Chelsea Candidate TO: Watcher A. Candidate TO: Watcher A. Answer TO: Abassi . Candidate TO: Abassi . Candidate TO: John Candidate TO: John Candidate TO: John Candidate TO: John Candidate TO: John Candidate TO: John Candidate TO: Crystal B. Candidate TO: Crystal B. Candidate TO: John Candidate TO: John Candidate TO: John Candidate TO: John Candidate TO: John Candidate TO: John Candidate TO: John Candidate TO: John Candidate TO: Crystal B. Candidate TO: Crystal B. Candidate TO: Crystal B. Candidate TO: Crystal B. Candidate TO: Crystal B. Candidate TO: Crystal B. Candidate TO: Crystal B. Candidate TO: Crystal B. Candidate TO: Crystal B. Candidate TO: Crystal B. Candidate TO: Lunis Candidate TO: Lunis Candidate TO: Lunis Candidate TO: Lunis Candidate TO: Lunis Candidate TO: Lunis Candidate TO: Lunis Candidate TO: Lunis Candidate TO: Chelsea Candidate TO: Chelsea Candidate TO: Chelsea Candidate TO: Chelsea Candidate TO: Chelsea Candidate TO: Chelsea Candidate TO: John Candidate TO: John Candidate TO: John Candidate TO: John Candidate TO: Crystal B. Candidate TO: Crystal B. Candidate TO: Lunis Candidate TO: Lunis Candidate TO: Watcher A. Candidate TO: Watcher A. Candidate TO: John Candidate TO: John Candidate TO: Crystal B. Candidate TO: Crystal B. Candidate TO: Lunis Candidate TO: Lunis Candidate TO: Chelsea Candidate TO: Chelsea Candidate TO: Watcher A. Candidate TO: Watcher A. Candidate TO: Abassi . Candidate TO: John Candidate TO: Watcher A. Candidate TO: Crystal B. Candidate TO: Lunis Candidate TO: Abassi . Candidate TO: John Candidate TO: Chelsea Candidate TO: Lunis Candidate TO: Watcher A. Candidate TO: Chelsea Candidate TO: Crystal B. Answer FROM: Crystal B. Candidate FROM: Crystal B. Answer FROM: Chelsea Candidate FROM: Chelsea Answer FROM: Lunis Candidate FROM: Chelsea Candidate FROM: Chelsea Candidate FROM: Lunis Candidate FROM: Lunis Candidate FROM: Lunis Candidate FROM: Crystal B. Candidate FROM: Chelsea Candidate FROM: Lunis Candidate FROM: Crystal B. Candidate FROM: Lunis Candidate FROM: Chelsea Candidate FROM: Chelsea Candidate FROM: Lunis Candidate FROM: Chelsea Candidate FROM: Lunis Connected TO: Crystal B. Connected TO: Lunis Connected TO: Chelsea Connected TO: Abassi . Closing! John Failed! John Error:               {   "_errorCode": 110005,   "_exception": {   "name": "Exception"   } } Handle Signalling Closing! Abassi . Failed! Abassi . Error:               {   "_errorCode": 110005,   "_exception": {   "name": "Exception"   } } Handle Signalling Closing! Watcher A. Failed! Watcher A. Error:               {   "_errorCode": 110005,   "_exception": {   "name": "Exception"   } } Handle Signalling Answer FROM: Crystal B. Candidate FROM: Crystal B. Candidate FROM: Crystal B. Candidate FROM: Crystal B. Answer FROM: Lunis Candidate FROM: Lunis Candidate FROM: Lunis Candidate FROM: Lunis Candidate FROM: Lunis Candidate FROM: Lunis Candidate FROM: Lunis Candidate FROM: Lunis Answer FROM: Abassi . Candidate FROM: Abassi . Candidate FROM: Abassi . Candidate FROM: Abassi . Answer FROM: Chelsea Candidate FROM: Chelsea Candidate FROM: Chelsea Candidate FROM: Chelsea Candidate FROM: Chelsea Candidate FROM: Chelsea Candidate FROM: Chelsea Candidate FROM: Chelsea Reconnect! Send All Message:               disc               1540086098271 Closing! Crystal B. Closed! Crystal B. Closing! Lunis Closed! Lunis Closing! Abassi . Closed! Abassi . Closing! Chelsea Closed! Chelsea Number of other Players: 6 Started local media Handle Signalling Video Quality               medium Offer TO: John Offer TO: Crystal B. Offer TO: Lunis Offer TO: Abassi . Offer TO: Chelsea Offer TO: Watcher A. Candidate TO: John Candidate TO: John Candidate TO: Crystal B. Candidate TO: Crystal B. Candidate TO: Lunis Candidate TO: Lunis Candidate TO: Abassi . Candidate TO: Abassi . Candidate TO: Chelsea Candidate TO: Chelsea Candidate TO: Watcher A. Candidate TO: Watcher A. Candidate TO: John Candidate TO: John Candidate TO: John Candidate TO: John Candidate TO: John Candidate TO: John Candidate TO: Crystal B. Candidate TO: Crystal B. Candidate TO: John Candidate TO: John Candidate TO: John Candidate TO: John Candidate TO: John Candidate TO: John Candidate TO: John Candidate TO: John Candidate TO: John Candidate TO: John Candidate TO: John Candidate TO: John Candidate TO: Crystal B. Candidate TO: Crystal B. Candidate TO: Crystal B. Candidate TO: Crystal B. Candidate TO: Crystal B. Candidate TO: Crystal B. Candidate TO: Crystal B. Candidate TO: Crystal B. Candidate TO: Crystal B. Candidate TO: Crystal B. Candidate TO: Crystal B. Candidate TO: Crystal B. Candidate TO: Lunis Candidate TO: Lunis Candidate TO: Lunis Candidate TO: Lunis Candidate TO: Lunis Candidate TO: Lunis Candidate TO: Lunis Candidate TO: Lunis Candidate TO: Lunis Candidate TO: Lunis Candidate TO: Abassi . Candidate TO: Abassi . Candidate TO: Abassi . Candidate TO: Abassi . Candidate TO: Abassi . Candidate TO: Abassi . Candidate TO: Chelsea Candidate TO: Chelsea Candidate TO: Chelsea Candidate TO: Chelsea Candidate TO: Chelsea Candidate TO: Chelsea Candidate TO: John Candidate TO: John Candidate TO: John Candidate TO: John Candidate TO: Crystal B. Candidate TO: Crystal B. Candidate TO: Crystal B. Candidate TO: Crystal B. Candidate TO: Lunis Candidate TO: Lunis Candidate TO: Lunis Candidate TO: Lunis Candidate TO: Abassi . Candidate TO: Abassi . Candidate TO: Abassi . Candidate TO: Abassi . Candidate TO: Watcher A. Candidate TO: Watcher A. Candidate TO: John Candidate TO: Lunis Candidate TO: Lunis Candidate TO: Abassi . Candidate TO: Abassi . Candidate TO: Watcher A. Candidate TO: Watcher A. Candidate TO: Chelsea Candidate TO: Chelsea Candidate TO: John Candidate TO: Crystal B. Candidate TO: Crystal B. Answer FROM: Crystal B. Candidate FROM: Crystal B. Answer FROM: Lunis Candidate FROM: Lunis Candidate FROM: Lunis Candidate FROM: Lunis Candidate FROM: Crystal B. Answer FROM: Abassi . Candidate FROM: Abassi . Answer FROM: Chelsea Candidate FROM: Chelsea Candidate FROM: Chelsea Candidate FROM: Chelsea Candidate FROM: Crystal B. Candidate FROM: Chelsea Candidate FROM: Lunis Candidate FROM: Abassi . Candidate FROM: Lunis Candidate FROM: Lunis Candidate FROM: Chelsea Candidate FROM: Chelsea Candidate FROM: Abassi . Candidate FROM: Chelsea Candidate FROM: Lunis Connected TO: Abassi . Closing! John Failed! John Error:               {   "_errorCode": 110005,   "_exception": {   "name": "Exception"   } } Handle Signalling Closing! Crystal B. Failed! Crystal B. Error:               {   "_errorCode": 110005,   "_exception": {   "name": "Exception"   } } Handle Signalling Closing! Lunis Failed! Lunis Error:               {   "_errorCode": 110005,   "_exception": {   "name": "Exception"   } } Handle Signalling Closing! Chelsea Failed! Chelsea Error:               {   "_errorCode": 110005,   "_exception": {   "name": "Exception"   } } Handle Signalling Closing! Watcher A. Failed! Watcher A. Error:               {   "_errorCode": 110005,   "_exception": {   "name": "Exception"   } } Handle Signalling Send All Message:               collectlogs               1540086133585 Individual Message FROM: Chelsea               sendlogs               1540086132672   ----- END Personal LOG ----- ----- Chelsea LOG -----   Loading Roll20 Chat Event Handlers Number of other Players: 6 Started local media Handle Signalling Candidate FROM: Remote connection for Background Effects Siggy not created, YET. Candidate FROM: Remote connection for Background Effects Siggy not created, YET. Candidate FROM: Remote connection for Background Effects Siggy not created, YET. Candidate FROM: Remote connection for Background Effects Siggy not created, YET. Candidate FROM: Remote connection for Background Effects Siggy not created, YET. Candidate FROM: Remote connection for Background Effects Siggy not created, YET. Candidate FROM: Remote connection for Background Effects Siggy not created, YET. Candidate FROM: Remote connection for Background Effects Siggy not created, YET. Candidate FROM: Remote connection for Background Effects Siggy not created, YET. Candidate FROM: Remote connection for Background Effects Siggy not created, YET. Candidate FROM: Remote connection for Background Effects Siggy not created, YET. Candidate FROM: Remote connection for Background Effects Siggy not created, YET. Candidate FROM: Remote connection for Background Effects Siggy not created, YET. Candidate FROM: Remote connection for Background Effects Siggy not created, YET. Candidate FROM: Remote connection for Background Effects Siggy not created, YET. Candidate FROM: Remote connection for Background Effects Siggy not created, YET. Candidate FROM: Remote connection for Background Effects Siggy not created, YET. Candidate FROM: Remote connection for Background Effects Siggy not created, YET. Candidate FROM: Remote connection for Background Effects Siggy not created, YET. Candidate FROM: Remote connection for Background Effects Siggy not created, YET. Offer FROM: Background Effects Siggy Offer FROM: Background Effects Siggy Video Quality               medium Offer TO: John Offer TO: Crystal B. Offer TO: Lunis Offer TO: Abassi . Offer TO: Watcher A. Candidate TO: John Candidate TO: John Candidate TO: John Candidate TO: John Candidate TO: John Candidate TO: John Candidate TO: Crystal B. Candidate TO: Crystal B. Candidate TO: Crystal B. Candidate TO: Crystal B. Candidate TO: Crystal B. Candidate TO: Crystal B. Candidate TO: Lunis Candidate TO: Lunis Candidate TO: Lunis Candidate TO: Lunis Candidate TO: Lunis Candidate TO: Lunis Candidate TO: Abassi . Candidate TO: Abassi . Candidate TO: Abassi . Candidate TO: Abassi . Candidate TO: Abassi . Candidate TO: Abassi . Candidate TO: Watcher A. Candidate TO: Watcher A. Candidate TO: Watcher A. Candidate TO: Watcher A. Candidate TO: Watcher A. Candidate TO: Watcher A. Candidate TO: John Candidate TO: Lunis Candidate TO: Crystal B. Candidate TO: Crystal B. Answer TO: Background Effects Siggy E Candidate TO: Abassi . Candidate TO: John Candidate TO: Lunis Candidate TO: Background Effects Siggy Candidate TO: Background Effects Siggy Candidate TO: Background Effects Siggy Candidate TO: Abassi . Candidate TO: Watcher A. Candidate TO: Watcher A. Candidate TO: John Candidate TO: John Candidate TO: John Candidate TO: John Candidate TO: John Candidate TO: John Candidate TO: John Candidate TO: John Candidate TO: John Candidate TO: John Candidate TO: John Candidate TO: John Candidate TO: John Candidate TO: John Candidate TO: John Candidate TO: John Candidate TO: John Candidate TO: John Candidate TO: John Candidate TO: John Candidate TO: John Candidate TO: John Candidate TO: John Candidate TO: John Candidate TO: Crystal B. Candidate TO: Crystal B. Candidate TO: Crystal B. Candidate TO: Crystal B. Candidate TO: Crystal B. Candidate TO: Crystal B. Candidate TO: Crystal B. Candidate TO: Crystal B. Candidate TO: Crystal B. Candidate TO: Crystal B. Candidate TO: Crystal B. Candidate TO: Crystal B. Candidate TO: Crystal B. Candidate TO: Crystal B. Candidate TO: Crystal B. Candidate TO: Crystal B. Candidate TO: Crystal B. Candidate TO: Crystal B. Candidate TO: Crystal B. Candidate TO: Crystal B. Candidate TO: Crystal B. Candidate TO: Crystal B. Candidate TO: Crystal B. Candidate TO: Crystal B. Candidate TO: Crystal B. Candidate TO: Crystal B. Candidate TO: Crystal B. Candidate TO: Crystal B. Candidate TO: Crystal B. Candidate TO: Crystal B. Candidate TO: Crystal B. Candidate TO: Crystal B. Candidate TO: Crystal B. Candidate TO: Crystal B. Candidate TO: Crystal B. Candidate TO: Crystal B. Candidate TO: John Candidate TO: John Candidate TO: John Candidate TO: John Candidate TO: John Candidate TO: John Candidate TO: John Candidate TO: John Candidate TO: John Candidate TO: John Candidate TO: John Candidate TO: John Candidate TO: John Candidate TO: John Candidate TO: John Candidate TO: John Candidate TO: John Candidate TO: John Candidate TO: John Candidate TO: John Candidate TO: John Candidate TO: John Candidate TO: John Candidate TO: John Candidate TO: Lunis Candidate TO: Lunis Candidate TO: Lunis Candidate TO: Lunis Candidate TO: Lunis Candidate TO: Lunis Candidate TO: Lunis Candidate TO: Lunis Candidate TO: Lunis Candidate TO: Lunis Candidate TO: Lunis Candidate TO: Lunis Candidate TO: Lunis Candidate TO: Lunis Candidate TO: Lunis Candidate TO: Lunis Candidate TO: Lunis Candidate TO: Lunis Candidate TO: Lunis Candidate TO: Lunis Candidate TO: Lunis Candidate TO: Lunis Candidate TO: Lunis Candidate TO: Lunis Candidate TO: Lunis Candidate TO: Lunis Candidate TO: Lunis Candidate TO: Lunis Candidate TO: Lunis Candidate TO: Lunis Candidate TO: Abassi . Candidate TO: Abassi . Candidate TO: Abassi . Candidate TO: Abassi . Candidate TO: Abassi . Candidate TO: Abassi . Candidate TO: Abassi . Candidate TO: Abassi . Candidate TO: Abassi . Candidate TO: Abassi . Candidate TO: Abassi . Candidate TO: Abassi . Candidate TO: Abassi . Candidate TO: Abassi . Candidate TO: Abassi . Candidate TO: Abassi . Candidate TO: Abassi . Candidate TO: Abassi . Candidate TO: John Candidate TO: John Candidate TO: John Candidate TO: John Candidate TO: John Candidate TO: John Candidate TO: Crystal B. Candidate TO: Crystal B. Candidate TO: Crystal B. Candidate TO: Crystal B. Candidate TO: Crystal B. Candidate TO: Crystal B. Candidate TO: Watcher A. Candidate TO: Watcher A. Candidate TO: Watcher A. Candidate TO: Watcher A. Candidate TO: Watcher A. Candidate TO: Watcher A. Candidate TO: Background Effects Siggy Candidate TO: Background Effects Siggy Candidate TO: Background Effects Siggy Candidate TO: Background Effects Siggy Answer FROM: Crystal B. Candidate FROM: Crystal B. Answer FROM: Abassi . Candidate FROM: Abassi . Candidate TO: John Candidate TO: John Candidate TO: John Candidate TO: John Candidate TO: Crystal B. Candidate TO: Crystal B. Candidate TO: Crystal B. Candidate TO: Crystal B. Candidate TO: Lunis Candidate TO: Lunis Candidate TO: Lunis Candidate TO: Lunis Candidate TO: Abassi . Candidate TO: Abassi . Candidate TO: Abassi . Candidate TO: Abassi . Candidate TO: Abassi . Candidate TO: Abassi . Candidate TO: Watcher A. Candidate TO: Watcher A. Candidate TO: Watcher A. Candidate TO: Watcher A. Candidate TO: Watcher A. Candidate TO: Watcher A. Candidate FROM: Abassi . Candidate FROM: Abassi . Answer FROM: Lunis Candidate FROM: Lunis Candidate FROM: Lunis Candidate FROM: Lunis Candidate FROM: Crystal B. Candidate FROM: Crystal B. Candidate FROM: Lunis Candidate FROM: Lunis Candidate FROM: Lunis Connected TO: Crystal B. Answer FROM: John Candidate FROM: John Candidate FROM: John Candidate FROM: John Connected TO: Lunis Candidate FROM: John Candidate FROM: John Candidate FROM: John Candidate FROM: John Connected TO: John Connected TO: Abassi . Candidate FROM: Background Effects Siggy Candidate FROM: Background Effects Siggy Candidate FROM: Background Effects Siggy Candidate FROM: Background Effects Siggy Candidate FROM: Background Effects Siggy Candidate FROM: Background Effects Siggy Candidate FROM: Background Effects Siggy Candidate FROM: Background Effects Siggy Candidate FROM: Background Effects Siggy Candidate FROM: Background Effects Siggy Candidate FROM: Background Effects Siggy Candidate FROM: Background Effects Siggy Candidate FROM: Background Effects Siggy Candidate FROM: Background Effects Siggy Candidate FROM: Background Effects Siggy Candidate FROM: Background Effects Siggy Candidate FROM: Background Effects Siggy Candidate FROM: Background Effects Siggy Candidate FROM: Background Effects Siggy Candidate FROM: Background Effects Siggy Closing! Background Effects Siggy Failed! Background Effects Siggy Error:               {   "_errorCode": 110005,   "_exception": {   "name": "Exception"   } } Handle Signalling Closing! Background Effects Siggy Failed! Background Effects Siggy Error:               {   "_errorCode": 110005,   "_exception": {   "name": "Exception"   } } Handle Signalling Closing! Watcher A. Failed! Watcher A. Error:               {   "_errorCode": 110005,   "_exception": {   "name": "Exception"   } } Handle Signalling All Message FROM: Background Effects Siggy               disc               1540085774967 Offer FROM: Background Effects Siggy Answer TO: Background Effects Siggy Candidate FROM: Background Effects Siggy Candidate FROM: Background Effects Siggy Candidate TO: Background Effects Siggy Candidate TO: Background Effects Siggy Candidate TO: Background Effects Siggy Candidate FROM: Background Effects Siggy Candidate FROM: Background Effects Siggy Candidate TO: Background Effects Siggy Candidate TO: Background Effects Siggy Candidate TO: Background Effects Siggy Candidate TO: Background Effects Siggy Candidate FROM: Background Effects Siggy Candidate FROM: Background Effects Siggy Candidate FROM: Background Effects Siggy Candidate FROM: Background Effects Siggy Candidate FROM: Background Effects Siggy Candidate FROM: Background Effects Siggy All Message FROM: Background Effects Siggy               disc               1540085781375 Closing! Background Effects Siggy Closed! Background Effects Siggy Offer FROM: Background Effects Siggy Candidate FROM: Background Effects Siggy Candidate FROM: Background Effects Siggy Candidate FROM: Background Effects Siggy Candidate FROM: Background Effects Siggy Answer TO: Background Effects Siggy Candidate TO: Background Effects Siggy Candidate TO: Background Effects Siggy Candidate TO: Background Effects Siggy Candidate TO: Background Effects Siggy Candidate FROM: Background Effects Siggy Candidate FROM: Background Effects Siggy Candidate FROM: Background Effects Siggy Candidate FROM: Background Effects Siggy Candidate FROM: Background Effects Siggy Candidate FROM: Background Effects Siggy Candidate TO: Background Effects Siggy Candidate TO: Background Effects Siggy Candidate TO: Background Effects Siggy Closing! Background Effects Siggy Failed! Background Effects Siggy Error:               {   "_errorCode": 110005,   "_exception": {   "name": "Exception"   } } Handle Signalling All Message FROM: Background Effects Siggy               disc               1540085856663 Offer FROM: Background Effects Siggy Candidate FROM: Background Effects Siggy Candidate FROM: Background Effects Siggy Candidate FROM: Background Effects Siggy Candidate FROM: Background Effects Siggy Answer TO: Background Effects Siggy Candidate TO: Background Effects Siggy Candidate TO: Background Effects Siggy Candidate TO: Background Effects Siggy Candidate TO: Background Effects Siggy Candidate TO: Background Effects Siggy Candidate TO: Background Effects Siggy Candidate TO: Background Effects Siggy Candidate FROM: Background Effects Siggy Candidate FROM: Background Effects Siggy Candidate FROM: Background Effects Siggy Candidate FROM: Background Effects Siggy Candidate FROM: Background Effects Siggy Candidate FROM: Background Effects Siggy Closing! Background Effects Siggy Failed! Background Effects Siggy Error:               {   "_errorCode": 110005,   "_exception": {   "name": "Exception"   } } Handle Signalling All Message FROM: Background Effects Siggy               disc               1540085903527 Offer FROM: Background Effects Siggy Candidate FROM: Background Effects Siggy Candidate FROM: Background Effects Siggy Candidate FROM: Background Effects Siggy Candidate FROM: Background Effects Siggy Answer TO: Background Effects Siggy Candidate TO: Background Effects Siggy Candidate TO: Background Effects Siggy Candidate TO: Background Effects Siggy Candidate TO: Background Effects Siggy Candidate FROM: Background Effects Siggy Candidate FROM: Background Effects Siggy Candidate FROM: Background Effects Siggy Candidate FROM: Background Effects Siggy Candidate FROM: Background Effects Siggy Candidate TO: Background Effects Siggy Candidate TO: Background Effects Siggy Candidate TO: Background Effects Siggy Candidate FROM: Background Effects Siggy Closing! Background Effects Siggy Failed! Background Effects Siggy Error:               {   "_errorCode": 110005,   "_exception": {   "name": "Exception"   } } Handle Signalling All Message FROM: Background Effects Siggy               disc               1540085963735 Offer FROM: Background Effects Siggy Candidate FROM: Background Effects Siggy Candidate FROM: Background Effects Siggy Answer TO: Background Effects Siggy Candidate TO: Background Effects Siggy Candidate TO: Background Effects Siggy Candidate TO: Background Effects Siggy Candidate TO: Background Effects Siggy Candidate FROM: Background Effects Siggy Candidate FROM: Background Effects Siggy Candidate FROM: Background Effects Siggy Candidate FROM: Background Effects Siggy Candidate FROM: Background Effects Siggy Candidate FROM: Background Effects Siggy Candidate FROM: Background Effects Siggy Candidate FROM: Background Effects Siggy Candidate TO: Background Effects Siggy Candidate TO: Background Effects Siggy Candidate TO: Background Effects Siggy All Message FROM: Background Effects Siggy               disc               1540085968270 Closing! Background Effects Siggy Closed! Background Effects Siggy Offer FROM: Background Effects Siggy Candidate FROM: Background Effects Siggy Candidate FROM: Background Effects Siggy Answer TO: Background Effects Siggy Candidate TO: Background Effects Siggy Candidate TO: Background Effects Siggy Candidate TO: Background Effects Siggy Candidate FROM: Background Effects Siggy Candidate FROM: Background Effects Siggy Candidate TO: Background Effects Siggy Candidate TO: Background Effects Siggy Candidate TO: Background Effects Siggy Candidate TO: Background Effects Siggy Candidate FROM: Background Effects Siggy Candidate FROM: Background Effects Siggy Candidate FROM: Background Effects Siggy Candidate FROM: Background Effects Siggy Candidate FROM: Background Effects Siggy Candidate FROM: Background Effects Siggy Closing! Background Effects Siggy Closed! Background Effects Siggy Offer FROM: Background Effects Siggy Answer TO: Background Effects Siggy Candidate TO: Background Effects Siggy Candidate TO: Background Effects Siggy Candidate TO: Background Effects Siggy Candidate FROM: Background Effects Siggy Candidate FROM: Background Effects Siggy Candidate TO: Background Effects Siggy Candidate FROM: Background Effects Siggy Candidate FROM: Background Effects Siggy Candidate FROM: Background Effects Siggy Candidate FROM: Background Effects Siggy Candidate FROM: Background Effects Siggy Candidate FROM: Background Effects Siggy Candidate TO: Background Effects Siggy Candidate TO: Background Effects Siggy Candidate TO: Background Effects Siggy Candidate FROM: Background Effects Siggy Candidate FROM: Background Effects Siggy Candidate FROM: Background Effects Siggy Candidate FROM: Background Effects Siggy Connected TO: Background Effects Siggy Offer FROM: Background Effects Siggy Answer TO: Background Effects Siggy Candidate TO: Background Effects Siggy Candidate TO: Background Effects Siggy Candidate TO: Background Effects Siggy Candidate TO: Background Effects Siggy Candidate TO: Background Effects Siggy Candidate TO: Background Effects Siggy Candidate TO: Background Effects Siggy Candidate FROM: Background Effects Siggy Candidate FROM: Background Effects Siggy Candidate FROM: Background Effects Siggy Candidate FROM: Background Effects Siggy Connected TO: Background Effects Siggy All Message FROM: Background Effects Siggy               disc               1540086098272 Closing! Background Effects Siggy Closed! Background Effects Siggy Offer FROM: Background Effects Siggy Candidate FROM: Background Effects Siggy Candidate FROM: Background Effects Siggy Answer TO: Background Effects Siggy Candidate TO: Background Effects Siggy Candidate TO: Background Effects Siggy Candidate TO: Background Effects Siggy Candidate TO: Background Effects Siggy Candidate FROM: Background Effects Siggy Candidate FROM: Background Effects Siggy Candidate FROM: Background Effects Siggy Candidate FROM: Background Effects Siggy Candidate FROM: Background Effects Siggy Candidate FROM: Background Effects Siggy Candidate TO: Background Effects Siggy Candidate TO: Background Effects Siggy Candidate TO: Background Effects Siggy Candidate FROM: Background Effects Siggy Candidate FROM: Background Effects Siggy Closing! Background Effects Siggy Failed! Background Effects Siggy Error:               {   "_errorCode": 110004,   "_exception": {   "name": "Exception"   } } Handle Signalling Closing! Background Effects Siggy Failed! Background Effects Siggy Error:               {   "_errorCode": 110005,   "_exception": {   "name": "Exception"   } } Handle Signalling All Message FROM: Background Effects Siggy               collectlogs               1540086133585 Send Message To: Background Effects Siggy               sendlogs               1540086132672   ----- END Chelsea LOG -----  
Does this happen in a singular game or every game? And have you been able to replicate the issue with other WebRTC programs?
CeeJay B. said: Does this happen in a singular game or every game? And have you been able to replicate the issue with other WebRTC programs? Every game.  I don't use any other sites that use WebRTC or any programs that use WebRTC to my knowledge.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Reported Elsewhere : Salerno T.  said: Hi, I having some issues with the Roll20's integrated WebRTC Video. When me and my friends start a game, I can't see anyone's webcam, only mine. After, like, 10 minutes I can finally see one/two of them (we are five players lol). Sometimes, even for the entire game, i cannot see any webcam at all (always except for mine). I enabled of course "Only Video" for me and others, I use Mozilla Firefox but the issues appears in Chrome and Edge too. We use Discord to talk and I found this webcam's problem only here on Roll20 :( If needed, here's my WebRTC Debug Log: ----- Personal LOG ----- Loading Roll20 Chat Event Handlers Number of other Players: 1 Send All Message:      collectlogs     1540822894781 Started local media Handle Signalling Video Quality     medium t No audio output device. ----- END Personal LOG -----
Having some issues lately with 1 player, everyone can see eachother except me and this other player. I am GM and he is "Pelle" Here is the logfile. ---- Toriel Stats ---- Video SENT, Avg Per Second     NACK: 0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0 Pks Sent: 19,20.2,19.97,15.93,10.97,19.67,16.9,16.67,-143.7,10.9,7.2,5.57,10.13 Video RECEIVED, Avg Per Second   Jitter: 0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0     NACK: 0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0 Pks Rcvd: 7.17,5.7,5.47,4.63,4.3,8.13,5,4.53,-46.43,3.13,2.8,1.57,2.83 Pks Lost: 0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0 Audio SENT, Avg Per Second     NACK: 0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0 Pks Sent: 25.03,19.97,18.73,16.3,15,18.7,16.3,15,-150,9.87,9.67,5.47,9.87 Audio Received, Avg Per Second   Jitter: 0,0.03,-0.03,0,0,-0.03,0.03,0,-0.07,0.07,0,-0.03,0.03     NACK: 0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0 Pks Rcvd: 25,20,18.73,16.27,15,18.73,16.27,15,-149.93,9.8,9.67,5.47,9.87 Pks Lost: 0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0 ---- END Toriel Stats ---- ---- Baal Stats ---- Video SENT, Avg Per Second     NACK: 0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0 Pks Sent: 18.23,19.9,19.5,15.37,10.57,19.17,16.37,16.33,-138.47,9.77,7.03,5.53,9.8 Video RECEIVED, Avg Per Second   Jitter: 0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0     NACK: 0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0 Pks Rcvd: 0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0 Pks Lost: 0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0 Audio SENT, Avg Per Second     NACK: 0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0 Pks Sent: 25,20,18.73,16.27,15,18.73,16.27,15,-149.97,9.87,9.67,5.47,9.87 Audio Received, Avg Per Second   Jitter: 0,0,0.07,0,-0.03,-0.03,0.03,-0.03,-0.1,0.13,0,0.13,-0.13     NACK: 0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0 Pks Rcvd: 25.03,20,18.7,16.3,15,18.7,16.3,15,-149.93,9.8,9.63,5.5,9.87 Pks Lost: 0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0 ---- END Baal Stats ---- ---- Pelle Stats ---- Video SENT, Avg Per Second     NACK: 0,0,0,0,0,0,0 Pks Sent: 0,0,0,0,0,0,0 Video RECEIVED, Avg Per Second   Jitter: 0,0,0,0,0,0,0     NACK: 0,0,0,0,0,0,0 Pks Rcvd: 0,0,0,0,0,0,0 Pks Lost: 0,0,0,0,0,0,0 Audio SENT, Avg Per Second     NACK: 0,0,0,0,0,0,0 Pks Sent: 0,0,0,0,0,0,0 Audio Received, Avg Per Second   Jitter: 0,0,0,0,0,0,0     NACK: 0,0,0,0,0,0,0 Pks Rcvd: 0,0,0,0,0,0,0 Pks Lost: 0,0,0,0,0,0,0 ---- END Pelle Stats ---- ---- Kaigor Stats ---- Video SENT, Avg Per Second     NACK: 0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0 Pks Sent: 14.07,18.43,13.13,11.77,20.93,17.03,15.23,-106.43,9.8,6.53,6.23 Video RECEIVED, Avg Per Second   Jitter: 0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0     NACK: 0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0 Pks Rcvd: 0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0 Pks Lost: 0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0 Audio SENT, Avg Per Second     NACK: 0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0 Pks Sent: 15,18.73,18.87,12.4,18.73,16.27,15,-111.27,9.87,8.73,6.4 Audio Received, Avg Per Second   Jitter: 0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0     NACK: 0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0 Pks Rcvd: 0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0 Pks Lost: 0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0 ---- END Kaigor Stats ---- ----- Personal LOG ----- Loading Roll20 Chat Event Handlers Number of other Players: 3 Started local media Handle Signalling Video Quality     medium Offer TO: Toriel Offer TO: Baal Offer TO: Pelle Candidate TO: Toriel Candidate TO: Toriel Candidate TO: Baal Candidate TO: Baal Candidate TO: Pelle Candidate TO: Pelle Candidate TO: Toriel Candidate TO: Toriel Candidate TO: Toriel Candidate TO: Toriel Candidate TO: Toriel Candidate TO: Toriel Candidate TO: Baal Candidate TO: Baal Candidate TO: Toriel Candidate TO: Toriel Candidate TO: Baal Candidate TO: Baal Candidate TO: Toriel Candidate TO: Toriel Candidate TO: Baal Candidate TO: Baal Candidate TO: Pelle Candidate TO: Pelle Candidate TO: Toriel Candidate TO: Baal Candidate TO: Toriel Candidate TO: Pelle Candidate TO: Pelle Candidate TO: Baal Candidate TO: Toriel Candidate TO: Pelle Answer FROM: Pelle Candidate FROM: Pelle Candidate FROM: Pelle Answer FROM: Baal Candidate FROM: Baal Candidate FROM: Baal Answer FROM: Toriel Candidate FROM: Toriel Candidate FROM: Toriel Candidate FROM: Baal Candidate FROM: Toriel Connected TO: Toriel Connected TO: Baal Offer FROM: Kaigor Candidate FROM: Kaigor Candidate FROM: Kaigor Candidate FROM: Kaigor Candidate FROM: Kaigor Candidate FROM: Kaigor Candidate FROM: Kaigor Candidate FROM: Kaigor Candidate FROM: Kaigor Candidate FROM: Kaigor Candidate FROM: Kaigor Candidate FROM: Kaigor Candidate FROM: Kaigor Candidate FROM: Kaigor Candidate FROM: Kaigor Candidate FROM: Kaigor Candidate FROM: Kaigor Answer TO: Kaigor Candidate TO: Kaigor Candidate TO: Kaigor Candidate FROM: Kaigor Candidate TO: Kaigor Candidate FROM: Kaigor Candidate FROM: Kaigor Candidate FROM: Kaigor Connected TO: Kaigor Closing! Pelle Failed! Pelle Error:     {   "_errorCode": 110005,   "_exception": {     "name": "Exception"   } } Handle Signalling All Message FROM: Pelle     disc     1540923974999 Offer FROM: Pelle Candidate FROM: Pelle Candidate FROM: Pelle Candidate FROM: Pelle Candidate FROM: Pelle Candidate FROM: Pelle Candidate FROM: Pelle Candidate FROM: Pelle Candidate FROM: Pelle Answer TO: Pelle Candidate TO: Pelle Candidate TO: Pelle Candidate FROM: Pelle Candidate FROM: Pelle Candidate TO: Pelle Candidate FROM: Pelle Candidate FROM: Pelle Candidate TO: Pelle Closing! Pelle Failed! Pelle Error:     {   "_errorCode": 110005,   "_exception": {     "name": "Exception"   } } Handle Signalling Reconnect! Send All Message:     disc     1540924022646 Closing! Toriel Closed! Toriel Closing! Baal Closed! Baal Closing! Kaigor Closed! Kaigor Number of other Players: 4 Started local media Handle Signalling Video Quality     medium Offer TO: Toriel Offer TO: Baal Offer TO: Kaigor Offer TO: Pelle Candidate TO: Toriel Candidate TO: Toriel Candidate TO: Baal Candidate TO: Baal Candidate TO: Kaigor Candidate TO: Kaigor Candidate TO: Pelle Candidate TO: Pelle Candidate TO: Toriel Candidate TO: Toriel Candidate TO: Toriel Candidate TO: Toriel Candidate TO: Toriel Candidate TO: Toriel Candidate TO: Baal Candidate TO: Baal Candidate TO: Baal Candidate TO: Baal Candidate TO: Toriel Candidate TO: Toriel Candidate TO: Toriel Candidate TO: Toriel Candidate TO: Baal Candidate TO: Baal Candidate TO: Baal Candidate TO: Baal Candidate TO: Baal Candidate TO: Kaigor Candidate TO: Kaigor Candidate TO: Kaigor Candidate TO: Kaigor Candidate TO: Kaigor Candidate TO: Kaigor Candidate TO: Toriel Candidate TO: Toriel Candidate TO: Toriel Candidate TO: Toriel Candidate TO: Baal Candidate TO: Pelle Candidate TO: Pelle Candidate TO: Toriel Candidate TO: Toriel Candidate TO: Baal Candidate TO: Baal Candidate TO: Kaigor Candidate TO: Kaigor Candidate TO: Pelle Candidate TO: Pelle Answer FROM: Pelle Candidate FROM: Pelle Candidate FROM: Pelle Answer FROM: Baal Candidate FROM: Baal Answer FROM: Toriel Candidate FROM: Baal Answer FROM: Kaigor Candidate FROM: Toriel Candidate FROM: Kaigor Candidate FROM: Kaigor Candidate FROM: Kaigor Candidate FROM: Kaigor Candidate FROM: Toriel Candidate FROM: Kaigor Candidate FROM: Toriel Candidate FROM: Baal Connected TO: Kaigor Connected TO: Toriel Connected TO: Baal All Message FROM: Pelle     disc     1540924032386 Closing! Pelle Closed! Pelle Offer FROM: Pelle Candidate FROM: Pelle Candidate FROM: Pelle Candidate FROM: Pelle Candidate FROM: Pelle Candidate FROM: Pelle Candidate FROM: Pelle Candidate FROM: Pelle Candidate FROM: Pelle Candidate FROM: Pelle Candidate FROM: Pelle Candidate FROM: Pelle Candidate FROM: Pelle Answer TO: Pelle Candidate TO: Pelle Candidate TO: Pelle Candidate TO: Pelle Send All Message:     collectlogs     1540924044038 Individual Message FROM: Kaigor     sendlogs     1540924010274 Individual Message FROM: Pelle     sendlogs     1540924044592 Individual Message FROM: Toriel     sendlogs     1540924044976 Individual Message FROM: Baal     sendlogs     1540924045183 All Message FROM: Pelle     disc     1540924044895 Closing! Pelle Closed! Pelle ----- END Personal LOG ----- ----- Kaigor LOG ----- Loading Roll20 Chat Event Handlers Number of other Players: 4 No video device. Started local media Handle Signalling Video Quality     medium No audio output device. No audio output device. Offer TO: GM No audio output device. Offer TO: Toriel Offer TO: Baal Candidate TO: GM Offer TO: Pelle Candidate TO: GM Candidate TO: GM Candidate TO: GM Candidate TO: GM Candidate TO: GM Candidate TO: GM Candidate TO: GM Candidate TO: GM Candidate TO: GM Candidate TO: GM Candidate TO: GM Candidate TO: GM Candidate TO: GM Candidate TO: GM Candidate TO: GM Candidate TO: Toriel Candidate TO: Toriel Candidate TO: Toriel Candidate TO: Toriel Candidate TO: Toriel Candidate TO: Toriel Candidate TO: Toriel Candidate TO: Toriel Candidate TO: Toriel Candidate TO: Toriel Candidate TO: Toriel Candidate TO: Toriel Candidate TO: Toriel Candidate TO: Toriel Candidate TO: Toriel Candidate TO: Toriel Candidate TO: Baal Candidate TO: Baal Candidate TO: Baal Candidate TO: Baal Candidate TO: Baal Candidate TO: Baal Candidate TO: Baal Candidate TO: Baal Candidate TO: Baal Candidate TO: Baal Candidate TO: Baal Candidate TO: Baal Candidate TO: Baal Candidate TO: Baal Candidate TO: Baal Candidate TO: Baal No audio output device. Candidate TO: Pelle Candidate TO: Pelle Candidate TO: Pelle Candidate TO: Pelle Candidate TO: Pelle Candidate TO: Pelle Candidate TO: Pelle Candidate TO: Pelle Candidate TO: Pelle Candidate TO: Pelle Candidate TO: Pelle Candidate TO: Pelle Candidate TO: Pelle Candidate TO: Pelle Candidate TO: Pelle Candidate TO: Pelle Candidate TO: GM Candidate TO: Toriel Candidate TO: Baal Candidate TO: Pelle Candidate TO: GM Candidate TO: Toriel Candidate TO: Baal Candidate TO: Pelle Candidate TO: GM Candidate TO: Toriel Candidate TO: Baal Candidate TO: Pelle Candidate TO: GM Answer FROM: Pelle Candidate FROM: Pelle Candidate TO: Toriel Candidate FROM: Pelle Answer FROM: Baal Candidate FROM: Baal Answer FROM: Toriel Candidate FROM: Baal Candidate FROM: Toriel Answer FROM: GM Candidate FROM: GM Candidate FROM: Toriel Candidate FROM: GM Candidate FROM: Toriel Connected TO: Toriel Candidate FROM: Pelle Candidate FROM: Baal Connected TO: Pelle Connected TO: Baal Candidate FROM: GM Connected TO: GM All Message FROM: Pelle     disc     1540923974999 Closing! Pelle Closed! Pelle Offer FROM: Pelle Answer TO: Pelle Candidate FROM: Pelle Candidate FROM: Pelle Candidate FROM: Pelle Candidate FROM: Pelle Candidate FROM: Pelle Candidate FROM: Pelle Candidate FROM: Pelle Candidate FROM: Pelle No audio output device. Candidate TO: Pelle Candidate TO: Pelle Candidate TO: Pelle Candidate TO: Pelle Candidate FROM: Pelle Candidate TO: Pelle Candidate FROM: Pelle Candidate FROM: Pelle Candidate FROM: Pelle Connected TO: Pelle Candidate FROM: Pelle All Message FROM: GM     disc     1540924022646 Closing! GM Closed! GM Offer FROM: GM Candidate FROM: GM Candidate FROM: GM Answer TO: GM Candidate TO: GM Candidate TO: GM Candidate TO: GM Candidate TO: GM No audio output device. Candidate FROM: GM Candidate FROM: GM Candidate FROM: GM Candidate FROM: GM Candidate FROM: GM Candidate FROM: GM Candidate TO: GM Candidate FROM: GM Candidate FROM: GM Connected TO: GM All Message FROM: Pelle     disc     1540924032386 Closing! Pelle Closed! Pelle Offer FROM: Pelle Answer TO: Pelle Candidate TO: Pelle Candidate TO: Pelle Candidate TO: Pelle Candidate TO: Pelle Candidate FROM: Pelle Candidate FROM: Pelle Candidate FROM: Pelle Candidate FROM: Pelle Candidate FROM: Pelle Candidate FROM: Pelle Candidate FROM: Pelle Candidate FROM: Pelle No audio output device. Candidate FROM: Pelle Candidate TO: Pelle Candidate FROM: Pelle Candidate FROM: Pelle Candidate FROM: Pelle Connected TO: Pelle All Message FROM: GM     collectlogs     1540924044038 Send Message To: GM     sendlogs     1540924010274 ----- END Kaigor LOG ----- ----- Pelle LOG ----- Loading Roll20 Chat Event Handlers Number of other Players: 4 Started local media Handle Signalling Video Quality     medium No audio output device. Offer TO: Toriel Candidate TO: Toriel Candidate TO: Toriel Candidate TO: Toriel Candidate TO: Toriel Candidate TO: Toriel Candidate TO: Toriel Candidate TO: Toriel Candidate TO: Toriel Candidate TO: Toriel Candidate TO: Toriel Candidate TO: Toriel Candidate TO: Toriel Answer FROM: Toriel Candidate FROM: Toriel Candidate FROM: Toriel Candidate FROM: Toriel Connected TO: Toriel Offer FROM: Kaigor Candidate FROM: Kaigor Candidate FROM: Kaigor Candidate FROM: Kaigor Candidate FROM: Kaigor Candidate FROM: Kaigor Candidate FROM: Kaigor Candidate FROM: Kaigor Candidate FROM: Kaigor Candidate FROM: Kaigor Candidate FROM: Kaigor Candidate FROM: Kaigor Candidate FROM: Kaigor Candidate FROM: Kaigor Candidate FROM: Kaigor Candidate FROM: Kaigor Candidate FROM: Kaigor Candidate FROM: Kaigor Candidate FROM: Kaigor Candidate FROM: Kaigor Candidate FROM: Kaigor Offer FROM: GM Candidate FROM: GM Candidate FROM: GM Candidate FROM: GM Candidate FROM: GM Candidate FROM: GM Candidate FROM: GM Candidate FROM: GM Candidate FROM: GM Candidate FROM: GM Candidate FROM: GM Candidate FROM: GM Candidate FROM: GM No audio output device. Answer TO: Kaigor No audio output device. Candidate TO: Kaigor Candidate TO: Kaigor Answer TO: GM Candidate TO: GM Candidate TO: GM Candidate TO: Kaigor Connected TO: Kaigor Closing! GM Failed! GM Error:     {   "_errorCode": 110005,   "_exception": {     "name": "Exception"   } } Handle Signalling Offer FROM: Baal Candidate FROM: Baal Candidate FROM: Baal Candidate FROM: Baal Candidate FROM: Baal Candidate FROM: Baal Candidate FROM: Baal Candidate FROM: Baal Candidate FROM: Baal No audio output device. Answer TO: Baal Candidate TO: Baal Candidate TO: Baal Candidate FROM: Baal Candidate TO: Baal Candidate FROM: Baal Candidate FROM: Baal Candidate FROM: Baal Connected TO: Baal All Message FROM: Toriel     disc     1540923826975 Closing! Toriel Closed! Toriel Offer FROM: Toriel Candidate FROM: Toriel Candidate FROM: Toriel No audio output device. Answer TO: Toriel Candidate TO: Toriel Candidate TO: Toriel Candidate FROM: Toriel Candidate FROM: Toriel Candidate FROM: Toriel Candidate FROM: Toriel Candidate TO: Toriel Connected TO: Toriel Closing! Kaigor Closed! Kaigor Offer FROM: GM Candidate FROM: GM Answer TO: GM Candidate FROM: GM No audio output device. Candidate TO: GM Candidate TO: GM Candidate FROM: GM Candidate FROM: GM Candidate FROM: GM Candidate FROM: GM Candidate FROM: GM Offer FROM: Kaigor Answer TO: Kaigor Candidate TO: Kaigor Candidate TO: Kaigor No audio output device. Candidate FROM: Kaigor Candidate FROM: Kaigor Candidate FROM: Kaigor Candidate FROM: Kaigor Candidate FROM: Kaigor Candidate FROM: Kaigor Candidate FROM: Kaigor Candidate FROM: Kaigor Candidate FROM: Kaigor Candidate FROM: Kaigor Candidate FROM: Kaigor Candidate FROM: Kaigor Candidate FROM: Kaigor Candidate FROM: Kaigor Candidate FROM: Kaigor Candidate FROM: Kaigor Candidate TO: Kaigor Candidate FROM: Kaigor Candidate FROM: Kaigor Candidate FROM: Kaigor Connected TO: Kaigor Closing! GM Failed! GM Error:     {   "_errorCode": 110005,   "_exception": {     "name": "Exception"   } } Handle Signalling Reconnect! Send All Message:     disc     1540923974999 Closing! Baal Closed! Baal Closing! Toriel Closed! Toriel Closing! Kaigor Closed! Kaigor Number of other Players: 4 Started local media Handle Signalling Video Quality     medium Offer TO: GM No audio output device. Offer TO: Toriel Offer TO: Baal No audio output device. Offer TO: Kaigor Candidate TO: GM Candidate TO: GM Candidate TO: GM Candidate TO: GM Candidate TO: GM Candidate TO: GM Candidate TO: GM Candidate TO: GM Candidate TO: Toriel Candidate TO: Toriel Candidate TO: Toriel Candidate TO: Toriel Candidate TO: Toriel Candidate TO: Toriel Candidate TO: Toriel Candidate TO: Toriel Candidate TO: Baal Candidate TO: Baal Candidate TO: Baal Candidate TO: Baal Candidate TO: Baal Candidate TO: Baal Candidate TO: Baal Candidate TO: Baal Candidate TO: Kaigor Candidate TO: Kaigor Candidate TO: Kaigor Candidate TO: Kaigor Candidate TO: Kaigor Candidate TO: Kaigor Candidate TO: Kaigor Candidate TO: Kaigor No audio output device. No audio output device. Candidate TO: Toriel Candidate TO: GM Candidate TO: Baal Candidate TO: Kaigor Candidate TO: Baal Candidate TO: GM Candidate TO: Toriel Candidate TO: Kaigor Candidate TO: GM Candidate TO: Toriel Candidate TO: Baal Candidate TO: Kaigor Candidate TO: Toriel Candidate TO: Baal Candidate TO: GM Candidate TO: Kaigor Answer FROM: Toriel Answer FROM: Kaigor Candidate FROM: Toriel Candidate FROM: Kaigor Candidate FROM: Kaigor Candidate FROM: Kaigor Answer FROM: Baal Candidate FROM: Kaigor Answer FROM: GM Candidate FROM: Baal Candidate FROM: GM Candidate FROM: Baal Candidate FROM: Toriel Candidate FROM: GM Candidate FROM: Toriel Connected TO: Toriel Candidate FROM: Kaigor Candidate FROM: Baal Connected TO: Kaigor Candidate FROM: GM Connected TO: Baal Candidate TO: Kaigor Candidate FROM: GM Candidate FROM: Baal Closing! GM Failed! GM Error:     {   "_errorCode": 110005,   "_exception": {     "name": "Exception"   } } Handle Signalling All Message FROM: GM     disc     1540924022646 Offer FROM: GM Candidate FROM: GM Candidate FROM: GM Answer TO: GM Candidate TO: GM Candidate TO: GM No audio output device. Candidate FROM: GM Candidate FROM: GM Candidate FROM: GM Candidate FROM: GM Reconnect! Send All Message:     disc     1540924032386 Closing! Toriel Closed! Toriel Closing! Baal Closed! Baal Closing! Kaigor Closed! Kaigor Closing! GM Closed! GM Number of other Players: 4 Started local media Handle Signalling Video Quality     medium o o o o o o o No audio output device. No audio output device. Offer TO: GM Offer TO: Toriel Offer TO: Baal Offer TO: Kaigor Candidate TO: GM Candidate TO: GM Candidate TO: GM Candidate TO: GM Candidate TO: GM Candidate TO: GM Candidate TO: GM Candidate TO: GM Candidate TO: Toriel Candidate TO: Toriel Candidate TO: Toriel Candidate TO: Toriel Candidate TO: Toriel Candidate TO: Toriel Candidate TO: Toriel Candidate TO: Toriel Candidate TO: Baal Candidate TO: Baal Candidate TO: Baal Candidate TO: Baal No audio output device. Candidate TO: Baal Candidate TO: Baal Candidate TO: Baal Candidate TO: Baal Candidate TO: Kaigor Candidate TO: Kaigor Candidate TO: Kaigor Candidate TO: Kaigor Candidate TO: Kaigor Candidate TO: Kaigor Candidate TO: Kaigor Candidate TO: Kaigor No audio output device. Candidate TO: Toriel Candidate TO: Baal Candidate TO: GM Candidate TO: Kaigor Candidate TO: GM Candidate TO: Toriel Candidate TO: Baal Candidate TO: Kaigor Candidate TO: GM Candidate TO: Toriel Candidate TO: Baal Candidate TO: Kaigor Candidate TO: GM Candidate TO: Baal Candidate TO: Toriel Answer FROM: Kaigor Candidate FROM: Kaigor Candidate TO: Kaigor Candidate FROM: Kaigor Candidate FROM: Kaigor Candidate FROM: Kaigor Answer FROM: Toriel Candidate FROM: Toriel Answer FROM: Baal Candidate FROM: Baal Candidate FROM: Baal Candidate FROM: Toriel Candidate FROM: Kaigor Candidate FROM: Toriel Connected TO: Kaigor Candidate FROM: Baal Connected TO: Toriel Connected TO: Baal Answer FROM: GM Candidate FROM: GM Candidate FROM: GM Candidate FROM: GM All Message FROM: GM     collectlogs     1540924044038 Send Message To: GM     sendlogs     1540924044592 ----- END Pelle LOG ----- ----- Toriel LOG ----- Loading Roll20 Chat Event Handlers Number of other Players: 4 Started local media Handle Signalling Video Quality     medium Offer FROM: Pelle Candidate FROM: Pelle Candidate FROM: Pelle Candidate FROM: Pelle Candidate FROM: Pelle Candidate FROM: Pelle Candidate FROM: Pelle Candidate FROM: Pelle Candidate FROM: Pelle Answer TO: Pelle Candidate TO: Pelle Candidate FROM: Pelle Candidate TO: Pelle Candidate FROM: Pelle Candidate TO: Pelle Candidate FROM: Pelle Candidate FROM: Pelle Connected TO: Pelle Offer FROM: Kaigor Candidate FROM: Kaigor Candidate FROM: Kaigor Candidate FROM: Kaigor Candidate FROM: Kaigor Candidate FROM: Kaigor Candidate FROM: Kaigor Candidate FROM: Kaigor Candidate FROM: Kaigor Candidate FROM: Kaigor Candidate FROM: Kaigor Candidate FROM: Kaigor Candidate FROM: Kaigor Candidate FROM: Kaigor Candidate FROM: Kaigor Candidate FROM: Kaigor Candidate FROM: Kaigor Answer TO: Kaigor Candidate TO: Kaigor Candidate TO: Kaigor Candidate FROM: Kaigor Candidate TO: Kaigor Candidate FROM: Kaigor Candidate FROM: Kaigor Candidate FROM: Kaigor Connected TO: Kaigor Offer FROM: GM Candidate FROM: GM Candidate FROM: GM Candidate FROM: GM Candidate FROM: GM Candidate FROM: GM Candidate FROM: GM Candidate FROM: GM Candidate FROM: GM Answer TO: GM Candidate TO: GM Candidate TO: GM Candidate FROM: GM Candidate TO: GM Candidate FROM: GM Candidate FROM: GM Candidate FROM: GM Connected TO: GM Offer FROM: Baal Candidate FROM: Baal Candidate FROM: Baal Candidate FROM: Baal Candidate FROM: Baal Candidate FROM: Baal Candidate FROM: Baal Candidate FROM: Baal Candidate FROM: Baal Answer TO: Baal Candidate TO: Baal Candidate TO: Baal Candidate TO: Baal Candidate FROM: Baal Candidate FROM: Baal Candidate FROM: Baal Connected TO: Baal Candidate FROM: Baal Closing! GM Closed! GM Reconnect! Send All Message:     disc     1540923826975 Closing! Pelle Closed! Pelle Closing! Kaigor Closed! Kaigor Closing! Baal Closed! Baal Number of other Players: 3 Started local media Handle Signalling Video Quality     medium Offer TO: Baal Offer TO: Kaigor Offer TO: Pelle Candidate TO: Baal Candidate TO: Baal Candidate TO: Kaigor Candidate TO: Kaigor Candidate TO: Pelle Candidate TO: Pelle Candidate TO: Baal Candidate TO: Baal Candidate TO: Baal Candidate TO: Baal Candidate TO: Baal Candidate TO: Baal Candidate TO: Kaigor Candidate TO: Kaigor Candidate TO: Baal Candidate TO: Baal Candidate TO: Kaigor Candidate TO: Kaigor Candidate TO: Kaigor Candidate TO: Baal Candidate TO: Baal Candidate TO: Kaigor Candidate TO: Pelle Candidate TO: Pelle Candidate TO: Baal Candidate TO: Pelle Candidate TO: Kaigor Candidate TO: Baal Candidate TO: Kaigor Candidate TO: Pelle Answer FROM: Pelle Candidate FROM: Pelle Candidate FROM: Pelle Answer FROM: Kaigor Candidate FROM: Kaigor Candidate FROM: Kaigor Candidate FROM: Kaigor Answer FROM: Baal Candidate FROM: Kaigor Candidate FROM: Baal Candidate FROM: Baal Candidate FROM: Pelle Candidate FROM: Baal Connected TO: Pelle Connected TO: Baal Candidate FROM: Kaigor Connected TO: Kaigor Closing! Kaigor Closed! Kaigor Offer FROM: GM Candidate FROM: GM Candidate FROM: GM Candidate FROM: GM Candidate FROM: GM Candidate FROM: GM Candidate FROM: GM Candidate FROM: GM Candidate FROM: GM Candidate FROM: GM Candidate FROM: GM Candidate FROM: GM Candidate FROM: GM Answer TO: GM Candidate FROM: GM Candidate TO: GM Candidate FROM: GM Candidate FROM: GM Candidate TO: GM Candidate TO: GM Connected TO: GM Offer FROM: Kaigor Candidate FROM: Kaigor Candidate FROM: Kaigor Candidate FROM: Kaigor Candidate FROM: Kaigor Candidate FROM: Kaigor Candidate FROM: Kaigor Candidate FROM: Kaigor Candidate FROM: Kaigor Candidate FROM: Kaigor Candidate FROM: Kaigor Candidate FROM: Kaigor Candidate FROM: Kaigor Candidate FROM: Kaigor Candidate FROM: Kaigor Candidate FROM: Kaigor Candidate FROM: Kaigor Answer TO: Kaigor Candidate TO: Kaigor Candidate TO: Kaigor Candidate FROM: Kaigor Candidate TO: Kaigor Candidate FROM: Kaigor Candidate FROM: Kaigor Candidate FROM: Kaigor Connected TO: Kaigor All Message FROM: Pelle     disc     1540923974999 Closing! Pelle Closed! Pelle Offer FROM: Pelle Candidate FROM: Pelle Candidate FROM: Pelle Candidate FROM: Pelle Candidate FROM: Pelle Candidate FROM: Pelle Candidate FROM: Pelle Candidate FROM: Pelle Candidate FROM: Pelle Answer TO: Pelle Candidate TO: Pelle Candidate FROM: Pelle Candidate TO: Pelle Candidate TO: Pelle Candidate FROM: Pelle Candidate FROM: Pelle Candidate FROM: Pelle Connected TO: Pelle All Message FROM: GM     disc     1540924022646 Closing! GM Closed! GM Offer FROM: GM Candidate FROM: GM Candidate FROM: GM Answer TO: GM Candidate TO: GM Candidate FROM: GM Candidate FROM: GM Candidate FROM: GM Candidate FROM: GM Candidate FROM: GM Candidate FROM: GM Candidate FROM: GM Candidate FROM: GM Candidate FROM: GM Candidate FROM: GM Candidate FROM: GM Candidate FROM: GM Candidate FROM: GM Candidate FROM: GM Candidate TO: GM Candidate FROM: GM Candidate FROM: GM Candidate TO: GM Connected TO: GM All Message FROM: Pelle     disc     1540924032386 Closing! Pelle Closed! Pelle Offer FROM: Pelle Candidate FROM: Pelle Candidate FROM: Pelle Candidate FROM: Pelle Candidate FROM: Pelle Candidate FROM: Pelle Candidate FROM: Pelle Candidate FROM: Pelle Candidate FROM: Pelle Answer TO: Pelle Candidate TO: Pelle Candidate FROM: Pelle Candidate TO: Pelle Candidate TO: Pelle Candidate FROM: Pelle Candidate FROM: Pelle Candidate FROM: Pelle Connected TO: Pelle Closing! GM Failed! GM Error:     {   "_errorCode": 110004,   "_exception": {     "name": "Exception"   } } Handle Signalling All Message FROM: GM     collectlogs     1540924044038 Send Message To: GM     sendlogs     1540924044976 ----- END Toriel LOG ----- ----- Baal LOG ----- Loading Roll20 Chat Event Handlers Number of other Players: 4 No video device. Number of other Players: 4 Handle Signalling Video Quality     medium Offer TO: GM Offer TO: Toriel Offer TO: Kaigor Candidate TO: GM Candidate TO: GM Candidate TO: GM Candidate TO: GM Candidate TO: GM Candidate TO: GM Candidate TO: GM Candidate TO: GM Candidate TO: Toriel Candidate TO: Toriel Candidate TO: Toriel Candidate TO: Toriel Candidate TO: Toriel Candidate TO: Toriel Candidate TO: Toriel Candidate TO: Toriel Offer TO: Pelle Candidate TO: Kaigor Candidate TO: Kaigor Candidate TO: Kaigor Candidate TO: Kaigor Candidate TO: Kaigor Candidate TO: Kaigor Candidate TO: Kaigor Candidate TO: Kaigor Candidate TO: Pelle Candidate TO: Pelle Candidate TO: Pelle Candidate TO: Pelle Candidate TO: Pelle Candidate TO: Pelle Candidate TO: Pelle Candidate TO: Pelle Candidate TO: GM Candidate TO: Toriel Candidate TO: Kaigor Candidate TO: Pelle Candidate TO: GM Candidate TO: Toriel Candidate TO: Kaigor Candidate TO: Pelle Candidate TO: GM Candidate TO: Toriel No audio output device. Answer FROM: Kaigor Candidate TO: Kaigor Candidate FROM: Kaigor Candidate FROM: Kaigor Candidate TO: Pelle Candidate FROM: Kaigor Candidate FROM: Kaigor Candidate TO: GM Candidate TO: Toriel Answer FROM: Toriel Candidate FROM: Toriel Candidate TO: Pelle Answer FROM: Pelle Candidate FROM: Pelle Candidate FROM: Pelle Answer FROM: GM Candidate FROM: GM Candidate FROM: GM Candidate FROM: Toriel Candidate FROM: Toriel Candidate FROM: Kaigor Connected TO: Toriel Connected TO: Kaigor Candidate FROM: Pelle Connected TO: Pelle Candidate FROM: GM Connected TO: GM No audio output device. No audio output device. No audio output device. Started local media Closing! GM Closed! GM All Message FROM: Toriel     disc     1540923826975 Closing! Toriel Closed! Toriel Offer FROM: Toriel Candidate FROM: Toriel Candidate FROM: Toriel Answer TO: Toriel Candidate TO: Toriel Candidate TO: Toriel Candidate FROM: Toriel Candidate FROM: Toriel Candidate FROM: Toriel Candidate FROM: Toriel Candidate FROM: Toriel Candidate FROM: Toriel Candidate FROM: Toriel Candidate FROM: Toriel Candidate FROM: Toriel Candidate FROM: Toriel Candidate FROM: Toriel Candidate FROM: Toriel Candidate TO: Toriel Connected TO: Toriel No audio output device. Closing! Kaigor Closed! Kaigor Offer FROM: GM Candidate FROM: GM Candidate FROM: GM Answer TO: GM Candidate FROM: GM Candidate TO: GM Candidate TO: GM Candidate FROM: GM Candidate FROM: GM Candidate FROM: GM Candidate FROM: GM Candidate FROM: GM Candidate FROM: GM Candidate FROM: GM Candidate TO: GM No audio output device. Connected TO: GM Offer FROM: Kaigor Answer TO: Kaigor Candidate TO: Kaigor Candidate TO: Kaigor Candidate FROM: Kaigor Candidate FROM: Kaigor Candidate FROM: Kaigor Candidate FROM: Kaigor Candidate FROM: Kaigor Candidate FROM: Kaigor Candidate FROM: Kaigor Candidate FROM: Kaigor Candidate FROM: Kaigor Candidate FROM: Kaigor Candidate FROM: Kaigor Candidate FROM: Kaigor Candidate FROM: Kaigor Candidate FROM: Kaigor Candidate FROM: Kaigor Candidate FROM: Kaigor Candidate FROM: Kaigor Candidate TO: Kaigor Candidate FROM: Kaigor Candidate FROM: Kaigor Connected TO: Kaigor No audio output device. e e e e e e All Message FROM: Pelle     disc     1540923974999 Closing! Pelle Closed! Pelle e Offer FROM: Pelle Candidate FROM: Pelle Candidate FROM: Pelle Candidate FROM: Pelle Candidate FROM: Pelle Candidate FROM: Pelle Candidate FROM: Pelle Candidate FROM: Pelle Candidate FROM: Pelle Answer TO: Pelle Candidate TO: Pelle Candidate TO: Pelle Candidate FROM: Pelle Candidate FROM: Pelle Candidate TO: Pelle Candidate FROM: Pelle Candidate FROM: Pelle Connected TO: Pelle No audio output device. Candidate TO: Pelle e e e e e e e e e e e e All Message FROM: GM     disc     1540924022646 Closing! GM Closed! GM Offer FROM: GM Candidate FROM: GM Candidate FROM: GM Answer TO: GM Candidate TO: GM Candidate TO: GM Candidate FROM: GM Candidate FROM: GM Candidate FROM: GM Candidate FROM: GM Candidate FROM: GM Candidate FROM: GM Candidate FROM: GM Candidate FROM: GM Candidate FROM: GM Candidate FROM: GM Candidate FROM: GM Candidate FROM: GM Candidate TO: GM Connected TO: GM No audio output device. e e All Message FROM: Pelle     disc     1540924032386 Closing! Pelle Closed! Pelle e Offer FROM: Pelle Candidate FROM: Pelle Candidate FROM: Pelle Candidate FROM: Pelle Candidate FROM: Pelle Candidate FROM: Pelle Candidate FROM: Pelle Candidate FROM: Pelle Candidate FROM: Pelle Answer TO: Pelle Candidate TO: Pelle Candidate TO: Pelle Candidate FROM: Pelle Candidate FROM: Pelle Candidate TO: Pelle Candidate FROM: Pelle Candidate FROM: Pelle Connected TO: Pelle No audio output device. e e e All Message FROM: GM     collectlogs     1540924044038 Send Message To: GM     sendlogs     1540924045183 ----- END Baal LOG -----
Hi Jonas, Normally these issues can be resolved by clicking the "Reconnect" button towards the bottom of the settings menu. You might try just yourself and the other user as well as potentially everyone in the group. It can also occasionally take a few tries for it to catch. Additionally, do you notice this behavior on other WebRTC services such as appearin?
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Reported Elsewhere : TheEpicSnowWolf &nbsp;said: Hello Roll20 Team and fellow users! I recently started a campaign on Roll20 with my D&amp;D group. We wanted to use the built-in WebRTC for voice and video chat as it really is a nice thing to have the video of all players together on the map screen. In theory, at least. In practice, we are having massive problems with the RTC system: Most of the time, it's just not possible to establish a connection. Sometimes, it randomly starts to work after spamming the reconnect button for some time, but most of the time, the players cannot receive audio nor video from the other players, although their own video and the bar that shows the voice activity are displayed correctly in their browser window. It's really strange, because, as I said, sometimes the RTC manages to establish a connection between two random players (unfortunately, only between them), but I can't really see&nbsp; why &nbsp;this is working at said times, because nobody changed anything on their settings in the meantime. All my players (and myself) are running on either Chrome or Firefox. I use Windows 10 Version 10.0.17134 Build 17134 with Chrome Version 70.0.3538.77. This is the Chrome log for the Roll20 app &nbsp;(it shows some errors, don't know if they have anything to do with it): app.roll20.net/:12 Refused to execute inline script because it violates the following Content Security Policy directive: "script-src 'self' 'unsafe-eval' https://*.googlesyndication.com https://*.doubleclick.net&nbsp; <a href="https://partner.googleadservices.com" rel="nofollow">https://partner.googleadservices.com</a> &nbsp; <a href="https://www.googletagservices.com" rel="nofollow">https://www.googletagservices.com</a> &nbsp; <a href="https://ssl.google-analytics.com" rel="nofollow">https://ssl.google-analytics.com</a> &nbsp; <a href="https://www.google-analytics.com" rel="nofollow">https://www.google-analytics.com</a> &nbsp; <a href="https://ajax.googleapis.com" rel="nofollow">https://ajax.googleapis.com</a> &nbsp; <a href="http://ajax.googleapis.com" rel="nofollow">http://ajax.googleapis.com</a> &nbsp; <a href="https://d3clqjduf2gvxg.cloudfront.net" rel="nofollow">https://d3clqjduf2gvxg.cloudfront.net</a> &nbsp; <a href="https://cdn.firebase.com" rel="nofollow">https://cdn.firebase.com</a> &nbsp;https://*.firebaseio.com https://*.tokbox.com https://*.opentok.com&nbsp; <a href="http://static.opentok.com" rel="nofollow">http://static.opentok.com</a> &nbsp; <a href="http://www.google-analytics.com" rel="nofollow">http://www.google-analytics.com</a> &nbsp; <a href="http://cdn.crowdin.com" rel="nofollow">http://cdn.crowdin.com</a> &nbsp; <a href="https://crowdin.com" rel="nofollow">https://crowdin.com</a> &nbsp; <a href="http://stun.l.google.com" rel="nofollow">http://stun.l.google.com</a> ". Either the 'unsafe-inline' keyword, a hash ('sha256-53ji0Z42lKAbr845+xmBYI+ZAmbPW80JisWv8ggdNbI='), or a nonce ('nonce-...') is required to enable inline execution. app.roll20.net/:13 Refused to execute inline script because it violates the following Content Security Policy directive: "script-src 'self' 'unsafe-eval' https://*.googlesyndication.com https://*.doubleclick.net&nbsp; <a href="https://partner.googleadservices.com" rel="nofollow">https://partner.googleadservices.com</a> &nbsp; <a href="https://www.googletagservices.com" rel="nofollow">https://www.googletagservices.com</a> &nbsp; <a href="https://ssl.google-analytics.com" rel="nofollow">https://ssl.google-analytics.com</a> &nbsp; <a href="https://www.google-analytics.com" rel="nofollow">https://www.google-analytics.com</a> &nbsp; <a href="https://ajax.googleapis.com" rel="nofollow">https://ajax.googleapis.com</a> &nbsp; <a href="http://ajax.googleapis.com" rel="nofollow">http://ajax.googleapis.com</a> &nbsp; <a href="https://d3clqjduf2gvxg.cloudfront.net" rel="nofollow">https://d3clqjduf2gvxg.cloudfront.net</a> &nbsp; <a href="https://cdn.firebase.com" rel="nofollow">https://cdn.firebase.com</a> &nbsp;https://*.firebaseio.com https://*.tokbox.com https://*.opentok.com&nbsp; <a href="http://static.opentok.com" rel="nofollow">http://static.opentok.com</a> &nbsp; <a href="http://www.google-analytics.com" rel="nofollow">http://www.google-analytics.com</a> &nbsp; <a href="http://cdn.crowdin.com" rel="nofollow">http://cdn.crowdin.com</a> &nbsp; <a href="https://crowdin.com" rel="nofollow">https://crowdin.com</a> &nbsp; <a href="http://stun.l.google.com" rel="nofollow">http://stun.l.google.com</a> ". Either the 'unsafe-inline' keyword, a hash ('sha256-RjZHEyoj30dwKrZgyMp9pVwQ9gstfVWJDKC4onvjZUY='), or a nonce ('nonce-...') is required to enable inline execution. jquery.migrate.js:20 JQMIGRATE: Logging is active app.js?1540914952:343 70 app.js?1540914952:344 TOUCH SUPPORTED: false app.js?1540914952:344 USING WEBGL ACCELERATION... app.js?1540914952:344 WEBGL STARTUP SUCCESS app.js?1540914952:346 Custom Sheet Translation app.js?1540914952:338 select app.js?1540914952:338 Switch mode to select app.js?1540914952:357 Initializing new dice engine with randomness... app.js?1540914952:357 Using random entropy app.js?1540914952:360 Compiling sheet... app.js?1540914952:360 Found rolltemplate: simple app.js?1540914952:360 Found rolltemplate: atk app.js?1540914952:360 Found rolltemplate: dmg app.js?1540914952:360 Found rolltemplate: atkdmg app.js?1540914952:360 Found rolltemplate: desc app.js?1540914952:360 Found rolltemplate: spell app.js?1540914952:360 Found rolltemplate: traits app.js?1540914952:360 Found rolltemplate: npc app.js?1540914952:360 Found rolltemplate: npcatk app.js?1540914952:360 Found rolltemplate: npcdmg app.js?1540914952:360 Found rolltemplate: npcaction app.js?1540914952:360 Found rolltemplate: mancerroll app.js?1540914952:360 Found Charactermancer template: l1-welcome app.js?1540914952:360 Found Charactermancer template: l1-race app.js?1540914952:360 Found Charactermancer template: l1-class app.js?1540914952:360 Found Charactermancer template: l1-abilities app.js?1540914952:360 Found Charactermancer template: l1-background app.js?1540914952:360 Found Charactermancer template: l1-equipment app.js?1540914952:360 Found Charactermancer template: l1-spells app.js?1540914952:360 Found Charactermancer template: l1-feat app.js?1540914952:360 Found Charactermancer template: l1-summary app.js?1540914952:360 Found Charactermancer template: final app.js?1540914952:360 Found webworker script app.js?1540914952:360 Found webworker script app.js?1540914952:360 Finding sheet rolls... app.js?1540914952:360 Including compendium template css. app.js?1540914952:363 window resize app.js?1540914952:345 Final set zoom! app.js?1540914952:344 UPDATE GL SIZE! app.js?1540914952:345 Final set zoom! tutorial_tips.js:7 tuts loaded Mixed Content: The page at '&lt;URL&gt;' was loaded over HTTPS, but requested an insecure image '&lt;URL&gt;'. This content should also be served over HTTPS. Mixed Content: The page at '&lt;URL&gt;' was loaded over HTTPS, but requested an insecure image '&lt;URL&gt;'. This content should also be served over HTTPS. Mixed Content: The page at '&lt;URL&gt;' was loaded over HTTPS, but requested an insecure image '&lt;URL&gt;'. This content should also be served over HTTPS. Mixed Content: The page at '&lt;URL&gt;' was loaded over HTTPS, but requested an insecure image '&lt;URL&gt;'. This content should also be served over HTTPS. Mixed Content: The page at '&lt;URL&gt;' was loaded over HTTPS, but requested an insecure image '&lt;URL&gt;'. This content should also be served over HTTPS. Mixed Content: The page at '&lt;URL&gt;' was loaded over HTTPS, but requested an insecure image '&lt;URL&gt;'. This content should also be served over HTTPS. Mixed Content: The page at '&lt;URL&gt;' was loaded over HTTPS, but requested an insecure image '&lt;URL&gt;'. This content should also be served over HTTPS. sheetsandboxworker.js?1541251777263:535 Starting up WEB WORKER sheetsandboxworker.js?1541251777268:535 Starting up WEB WORKER /js/d20/sheetsandboxworker.js?1541251777263:535 Starting up WEB WORKER /js/d20/sheetsandboxworker.js?1541251777268:535 Starting up WEB WORKER app.js?1540914952:351 Final page load. app.js?1540914952:363 Refresh jukebox List! app.js?1540914952:351 Auth'ed. app.js?1540914952:351 Go post auth! app.js?1540914952:363 Refresh jukebox List! app.js?1540914952:351 initial setup app.js?1540914952:363 Refresh jukebox List! app.js?1540914952:349 T.i pageModifier.js:113 check for duplicates: insertTimeout app.js?1540914952:351 Scan for new plays! app.js?1540914952:355 refershing page listings! app.js?1540914952:359 Refresh Journal List! VM920:3 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'id' of undefined &nbsp; &nbsp; at Object.eval (eval at jqotec (base.js?1530633549:20), &lt;anonymous&gt;:3:82) &nbsp; &nbsp; at HTMLScriptElement.&lt;anonymous&gt; (base.js?1530633549:20) &nbsp; &nbsp; at Function.each (jquery-1.9.1.js:648) &nbsp; &nbsp; at jQuery.fn.init.each (jquery-1.9.1.js:270) &nbsp; &nbsp; at jQuery.fn.init.jqote (base.js?1530633549:20) &nbsp; &nbsp; at Object.d20.journal.refreshSpeakingAsOptions (app.js?1540914952:360) &nbsp; &nbsp; at Object.d20.journal.refreshJournalList (app.js?1540914952:360) &nbsp; &nbsp; at app.js?1540914952:359 app.js?1540914952:351 Got players value... app.js?1540914952:351 joining game... app.js?1540914952:348 Full load page! app.js?1540914952:351 We have 6 pages app.js?1540914952:349 Player -LOnu-dGssKnnZrKAdHy is offline... app.js?1540914952:349 Global Volume: 43=0.18489999999999998 app.js?1540914952:349 Player -LPLN38ChcPbsqoX7KF4 is offline... app.js?1540914952:349 Player -LPkVwyQfHuATb2KdSCG is offline... app.js?1540914952:349 Player -LPoya1rzQ4Y8qt_k7gF is offline... app.js?1540914952:349 Player -LPqnHv-ArtMrI9_oi2j is offline... app.js?1540914952:349 Player -LQ3Uza8b4_VNLCL3pxT is offline... app.js?1540914952:351 Deferred finish joining... app.js?1540914952:343 Firebase Online app.js?1540914952:351 handle page changes app.js?1540914952:351 false app.js?1540914952:355 refershing page listings! pageModifier.js:113 check for duplicates: insertTimeout app.js?1540914952:351 init active page! app.js?1540914952:348 activate page! app.js?1540914952:348 FULLY ACTIVATE VIEWS FOR PAGE. app.js?1540914952:347 Do refresh link cache! app.js?1540914952:351 Scan for new plays! app.js?1540914952:359 Refresh Journal List! app.js?1540914952:359 Search took 105ms app.js?1540914952:348 Graphics: 6 app.js?1540914952:348 Paths: 0 app.js?1540914952:355 refershing page listings! app.js?1540914952:363 Refresh jukebox List! app.js?1540914952:348 Reorder by ZORDER app.js?1540914952:347 Swapping&nbsp; <a href="https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/images/64938488/5QTfp0xRCbe1aZnjdNrUJw/thumb.jpg?15396109425" rel="nofollow">https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/images/64938488/5QTfp0xRCbe1aZnjdNrUJw/thumb.jpg?15396109425</a> &nbsp;to&nbsp; <a href="https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/images/64938488/5QTfp0xRCbe1aZnjdNrUJw/max.jpg?15396109425" rel="nofollow">https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/images/64938488/5QTfp0xRCbe1aZnjdNrUJw/max.jpg?15396109425</a> pageModifier.js:113 check for duplicates: insertTimeout app.js?1540914952:348 Reorder by ZORDER app.js?1540914952:347 setting src app.js?1540914952:342 Cols: 2 Rows: 2 app.js?1540914952:342 Took 1ms to generate cache. pageModifier.js:113 check for duplicates: insertTimeout And this is the WebRTC log . Unfortunately, I wasn't able to get a very detailed long since we disabled the WebRTC in the meantime as we switched to another service for communication until the issue is solved, but I asked someone of my group to join the game and the RTC didn't work again. The error in the log occurred when he left the game again. ----- Personal LOG ----- Loading Roll20 Chat Event Handlers Number of other Players: 0 Started local media Send All Message:&nbsp; collectlogs 1541251440303 Number of other Players: 1 Handle Signalling Video Quality medium Offer TO: Luka (Zog) Candidate TO: Luka (Zog) Candidate TO: Luka (Zog) Candidate TO: Luka (Zog) Candidate TO: Luka (Zog) Candidate TO: Luka (Zog) Candidate TO: Luka (Zog) Send All Message:&nbsp; collectlogs 1541251652789 Closing! Luka (Zog) Failed! Luka (Zog) Error:&nbsp; { &nbsp; "_errorCode": 110005, &nbsp; "_exception": { &nbsp; &nbsp; "name": "Exception" &nbsp; } } Handle Signalling Send All Message:&nbsp; collectlogs 1541251749781 ----- END Personal LOG -----
our group had to switch to discord and only broadcast video through roll20. we use discord for voice....it works fine but we were happy when we had the 'voice whisper' working through roll20. roll20 is great in so many ways, but chat functionality needs some improvement and getting this webRTC things going smoothly would be great.
Drespar said: Hi Jonas, Normally these issues can be resolved by clicking the "Reconnect" button towards the bottom of the settings menu. You might try just yourself and the other user as well as potentially everyone in the group. It can also occasionally take a few tries for it to catch. Additionally, do you notice this behavior on other WebRTC services such as appearin? We've switched to using appear.in for video and voice. It works pretty much flawlessly, especially compared to the 5-10 minutes spent reconnecting to try and get everyone's video working on Roll20. Everyone connects in first time, and there are no drops out during the game. We'd prefer to just use Roll20 (especially since appear.in is now limited to 4 people, but that's okay for our group for now), but it really isn't stable enough for us.
OS: Windows 10 Browser: Chrome 69.0.3497.92 Description: When we add more than 6 users to the Web RTC Video and Voice Chat it begins to crash and experience connection issues. Nobody is ever able to see all 7+ users connections.&nbsp;
Drespar said: Hi Jonas, Normally these issues can be resolved by clicking the "Reconnect" button towards the bottom of the settings menu. You might try just yourself and the other user as well as potentially everyone in the group. It can also occasionally take a few tries for it to catch. Additionally, do you notice this behavior on other WebRTC services such as appearin? Normally this fixes it, but for some reason there is 2 specific players I cannot see in 2 different games, the only thing they have in common is that they are in the rightmost slot in roll20 if that makes sense.
Jonas said: Drespar said: Hi Jonas, Normally these issues can be resolved by clicking the "Reconnect" button towards the bottom of the settings menu. You might try just yourself and the other user as well as potentially everyone in the group. It can also occasionally take a few tries for it to catch. Additionally, do you notice this behavior on other WebRTC services such as appearin? Normally this fixes it, but for some reason there is 2 specific players I cannot see in 2 different games, the only thing they have in common is that they are in the rightmost slot in roll20 if that makes sense. Also, its only me and 1 other player that cant see eachother in this game, the other players can see us both.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Reported Elsewhere : C D. &nbsp;said: Title says it all really. I wanted to use my stereo mix as my microphone for certain music and sound effects, setting this up was easy and effective. However, when my players try to adjust my individual volume, via the volume slider on the video chat window, it causes the Stereo Mix level on my computer settings to go up. Even if they adjust the volume to be lower, it causes the array level to go up in my properties. I have disabled the "exclusive mode" in advanced settings, thinking this would prevent the roll20 app from changing my mic settings, but this is not the case.&nbsp; Please help. Is this a bug? Is there a way to prevent it from happening? The end problem is that everyone adjusts my volume, and my level goes to 100 pretty quickly. Once that happens no one can make it any quieter and the voice chat window volume slider no longer functions! Thanks
Phil B. said: Long N. said: I see Phil B mentioned a couple months ago that he was going to take a look at resolving whispering, but I don't see an update. I've been using Discord since. TL;DR: For the last week I've been working on WebRTC. While it's not live yet, I've fixed several issues and identified others. Updates are coming! I've spent the last week and a half neck-deep in WebRTC stuffs. So far I've managed to fix and/or identify several of the known and unknown issues. None of it is live yet, it all still has to go through QA at the same time since they all rely on each other, once I'm done. I have managed to fix the whispering issue and, more importantly, I have identified the main cause of pretty much all connection issues (not counting the "issues when using different send/receive settings", yet). The main connection problem is that our relay server, the one that helps everyone connect to other people, is overloaded. This is a special server that is outside of our bubble of other servers. It's a special system that allows for an unlimited amount of data, unlike the metered connections of pretty much every single cloud server out there. This is super important because what the relay server does is take your video stream and duplicate it to every other person in your call. As you can imagine, when it's doing this for every single player in every single game using WebRTC, this is a LARGE amount of data (if it were a metered connection, this cost of this data alone would cover several developers salaries). We're limited in what we can do with this extra server, but I'm going to be spending the next week trying to figure out what I CAN do to try and help it handle all of these connections. I will update this thread again when I have more to share or have actual updates going out. This was on&nbsp; September 27th 2018 . Phil B had "Whisper" fixed by this date, and also the WebRTC-problems were pinpointed. Just waiting for QA approval to release it. Since then again 3 months have passed, with loads of other fluff and stuff has been published, while users keep posting the same problems again and again and asking for the fixing of this core function &nbsp;which makes Roll20 stand out from other online p&amp;p shared desktop tools to be finally solved. I would like to know if "whisper" was solved three months ago, why we are still waiting for the fixed version to come live. Instead, your customers keep reporting the same WebRTC problems which always come back to the same problem with the stream feed server overload that Phil B reported in this ancient post. Sorry for the harsh words, but I am starting to lose my patience. I am close to starting to migrating out to a third party solution due to the sound and video feed troubles, but once I have figured this out my loyalty to Roll20 will have lost its main anchor. At least the one thing that really works flawless so far is the subscription payment button. Wonder if it would also remain unfixed for a total half a year if there would come up some bug with it. Any bets?
I kind of second this, it would be nice to at least hear an update on how things are at the moment and if we can expect a fix for the various problems soon, especially since the error source seems to be identified for over two months now. The WebRTC is one of the key features of Roll20, and seeing it not working properly and people reporting the same errors over and over again without a fix is really disappointing.
Hi everyone! As has been stated it has been two months since last word was given about the status of WebRTC improvements. While we have continued our efforts to address its current issues, the last iteration of WebRTC fixes was not able to pass QA (a lengthy process and one reason why&nbsp; we are looking for more team members to help with this process ). We have been working on resolving the issues found in the latest round of QA testing before we make an announcement on the upcoming fixes. Recently, we also had a few emergency situations arise from the site-outages over the&nbsp; US Thanksgiving weekend &nbsp;as well as the Fanburst outages. Resolving these urgent situations required us to shift development priority onto them, at least temporarily, because we want to ensure they do not happen again. As we approach solutions for them, such as the current beta for&nbsp; Audio Uploads on the Dev Server , we'll be able to put focus back onto WebRTC, which remains high on our list of priorities for ongoing improvements to the site. Please understand we are working as fast and as hard as we can so we can get back to resolving this round of QA for the WebRTC fixes. We expect we'll have more information for you on this soon! When we're satisfied that the changes meet our QA standards, they will be pushed to the Dev server for a larger testing base; after that, we will push the fixes to live as soon as possible.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Posted Elsewhere : Владимир Л. &nbsp;said: здравствуйте камера в игре не работает даже кода в пати 4 человека, раньше работала и кога был 1&nbsp; Google Translation: Hello, the camera in the game does not work, even the code in the party of 4 people, used to work and Koga was 1

Edited 1550371762
Operating System: macOS High Sierra (10.13.6) Browser Version: Google Chrome version 72.0.3626.109 Description of the Issue: All my players can see each other's video feeds, but I can't see theirs. I used to be able to. A few weeks ago, the feeds got glitchy, so that I had to reconnect often to fix. Then two weeks ago until now I get nothing. Either their feed shows nothing but black, or it shows the colored, geometric avatar design, or occasionally the feed itself is just not there, even though the name/color portion appears. Reconnect does nothing. I've tried every troubleshooting measure on the help wiki to no avail. The problem persists when I checked it on a Firefox browser and a Safari browser. WebRTC Debug Log: ----- Personal LOG ----- Loading Roll20 Chat Event Handlers Number of other Players: 1 No video device. Started local media Handle Signalling Video Quality high Offer TO: Grim Candidate TO: Grim Candidate TO: Grim Candidate TO: Grim Candidate TO: Grim Candidate TO: Grim Candidate TO: Grim Answer FROM: Grim Candidate FROM: Grim Candidate FROM: Grim Candidate FROM: Grim Connected TO: Grim Send All Message:&nbsp; collectlogs 1550371214816 Individual Message FROM: Grim sendlogs 1550371338523 ----- END Personal LOG ----- ----- Grim LOG ----- Loading Roll20 Chat Event Handlers Number of other Players: 1 Started local media Handle Signalling Video Quality high Offer TO: Drew Candidate TO: Drew Candidate TO: Drew Candidate TO: Drew Candidate TO: Drew Candidate TO: Drew Candidate TO: Drew Answer FROM: Drew Candidate FROM: Drew Candidate FROM: Drew Candidate FROM: Drew Connected TO: Drew All Message FROM: Drew disc 1550369909282 Closing! Drew Closed! Drew Offer FROM: Drew Candidate FROM: Drew Candidate FROM: Drew Answer TO: Drew Candidate TO: Drew Candidate FROM: Drew Candidate FROM: Drew Candidate FROM: Drew Candidate FROM: Drew Candidate TO: Drew Candidate TO: Drew Connected TO: Drew video moved! All Message FROM: Drew disc 1550369920899 Closing! Drew Closed! Drew Offer FROM: Drew Candidate FROM: Drew Candidate FROM: Drew Answer TO: Drew Candidate TO: Drew Candidate FROM: Drew Candidate FROM: Drew Candidate TO: Drew Candidate FROM: Drew Candidate FROM: Drew Candidate TO: Drew Connected TO: Drew Closing! Drew Failed! Drew Error:&nbsp; { &nbsp; "_errorCode": 110004, &nbsp; "_exception": { &nbsp; &nbsp; "name": "Exception" &nbsp; } } Handle Signalling Closing! Drew Failed! Drew Error:&nbsp; { &nbsp; "_errorCode": 110004, &nbsp; "_exception": { &nbsp; &nbsp; "name": "Exception" &nbsp; } } Handle Signalling All Message FROM: Drew disc 1550370021922 Closing! Drew Closed! Drew All Message FROM: Drew disc 1550370038427 Offer FROM: Drew Candidate FROM: Drew Candidate FROM: Drew Candidate FROM: Drew Answer TO: Drew Candidate TO: Drew Candidate FROM: Drew Candidate FROM: Drew Candidate FROM: Drew Candidate TO: Drew Candidate TO: Drew Connected TO: Drew All Message FROM: Drew disc 1550370117693 Closing! Drew Closed! Drew Offer FROM: Drew Candidate FROM: Drew Candidate FROM: Drew Answer TO: Drew Candidate TO: Drew Candidate FROM: Drew Candidate FROM: Drew Candidate TO: Drew Candidate FROM: Drew Candidate FROM: Drew Candidate TO: Drew Connected TO: Drew All Message FROM: Drew disc 1550370125211 Closing! Drew Closed! Drew Offer FROM: Drew Candidate FROM: Drew Candidate FROM: Drew Answer TO: Drew Candidate TO: Drew Candidate FROM: Drew Candidate FROM: Drew Candidate TO: Drew Candidate FROM: Drew Candidate TO: Drew Candidate FROM: Drew Connected TO: Drew Closing! Drew Failed! Drew Error:&nbsp; { &nbsp; "_errorCode": 110004, &nbsp; "_exception": { &nbsp; &nbsp; "name": "Exception" &nbsp; } } Handle Signalling Closing! Drew Failed! Drew Error:&nbsp; { &nbsp; "_errorCode": 110004, &nbsp; "_exception": { &nbsp; &nbsp; "name": "Exception" &nbsp; } } Handle Signalling All Message FROM: Drew disc 1550370204153 Closing! Drew Closed! Drew Offer FROM: Drew Candidate FROM: Drew Candidate FROM: Drew Answer TO: Drew Candidate FROM: Drew Candidate FROM: Drew Candidate TO: Drew Candidate FROM: Drew Candidate FROM: Drew Candidate TO: Drew Candidate TO: Drew Connected TO: Drew Closing! Drew Failed! Drew Error:&nbsp; { &nbsp; "_errorCode": 110004, &nbsp; "_exception": { &nbsp; &nbsp; "name": "Exception" &nbsp; } } Handle Signalling Closing! Drew Closed! Drew Offer FROM: Drew Candidate FROM: Drew Candidate FROM: Drew Answer TO: Drew Candidate TO: Drew Candidate FROM: Drew Candidate FROM: Drew Candidate TO: Drew Candidate FROM: Drew Candidate TO: Drew Candidate FROM: Drew Connected TO: Drew Closing! Drew Failed! Drew Error:&nbsp; { &nbsp; "_errorCode": 110004, &nbsp; "_exception": { &nbsp; &nbsp; "name": "Exception" &nbsp; } } Handle Signalling Closing! Drew Closed! Drew Offer FROM: Drew Answer TO: Drew Candidate TO: Drew Candidate FROM: Drew Candidate FROM: Drew Candidate TO: Drew Candidate FROM: Drew Candidate FROM: Drew Candidate TO: Drew Candidate FROM: Drew Candidate FROM: Drew Connected TO: Drew Closing! Drew Failed! Drew Error:&nbsp; { &nbsp; "_errorCode": 110004, &nbsp; "_exception": { &nbsp; &nbsp; "name": "Exception" &nbsp; } } Handle Signalling All Message FROM: Drew collectlogs 1550371214816 Send Message To: Drew sendlogs 1550371338523 ----- END Grim LOG -----
Moving new report here: Drekey &nbsp;said: A detailed description of the issue. The more information you can give us, the better able we'll be to fix the issue promptly! Since the last update, a player I have played with for years now - and have always seen - can't see my camera feed and I can't see his. We're the only ones who can't see each other, the rest of our parties can see both of us, but we can't see each others. Today, trying to right the problem, we tried changing the setting to broadcast "video and voice" and we can see each other. Even if only one of us changes to "video and voice", we start seeing each other with no issue. Step by step instructions on how to reproduce the issue. Both enter the game with "Video only" broadcast - we can see ourselves but not each other Either of us changes to "Video and Audio" broadcast - we start seeing each other Your computer's settings (A good place to find this info if you don't know it is&nbsp; Support Details ): Web Browser- Chrome Browser Version - Version 72.0.3626.109 (Official Build) (64-bit) Operating System - Windows 10 Home 64bit If Javascript is enabled - Yes Your anti-virus software - Windows Defender(Would rather give this information in a more "private" environment) List of any browser add-ons or extensions enabled - Usual google ones(drive, hangouts, etc) You can optionally include screenshots by using the "Attach a File" link when submitting a post. Can't find the "attach a file" link, there's a "picture" button, is that it? Don't think a screenshot would help here though, don't know exactly what to screenshot. If you find it relevant just say so and I'll try to attach it A Console Log from the moment you logged into the page through when you encountered the issue. ----- Personal LOG ----- Loading Roll20 Chat Event Handlers Number of other Players: 1 Started local media Handle Signalling Video Quality high E Reconnect! Send All Message: disc 1550447890540 Closing! Lance Closed! Lance Number of other Players: 1 Started local media Handle Signalling Video Quality high Offer TO: Lance Candidate TO: Lance Candidate TO: Lance Candidate TO: Lance Candidate TO: Lance Candidate TO: Lance Candidate TO: Lance Candidate TO: Lance Candidate TO: Lance Candidate TO: Lance Candidate TO: Lance Answer FROM: Lance Candidate FROM: Lance Connected TO: Lance Candidate FROM: Lance Reconnect! Send All Message: disc 1550447898940 Closing! Lance Closed! Lance Number of other Players: 1 Started local media Handle Signalling Video Quality high E Send All Message: collectlogs 1550447901945 Individual Message FROM: Lance sendlogs 1550447901917 ----- END Personal LOG ----- ----- Lance LOG ----- Loading Roll20 Chat Event Handlers Number of other Players: 0 Started local media Number of other Players: 1 Handle Signalling Video Quality high All Message FROM: The DM Thing disc 1550447890540 Offer FROM: The DM Thing Candidate FROM: The DM Thing Candidate FROM: The DM Thing Candidate FROM: The DM Thing Candidate FROM: The DM Thing Candidate FROM: The DM Thing Candidate FROM: The DM Thing Candidate FROM: The DM Thing Candidate FROM: The DM Thing Answer TO: The DM Thing Candidate TO: The DM Thing Candidate FROM: The DM Thing Candidate FROM: The DM Thing Candidate TO: The DM Thing Connected TO: The DM Thing All Message FROM: The DM Thing disc 1550447898940 Closing! The DM Thing Closed! The DM Thing All Message FROM: The DM Thing collectlogs 1550447901945 Send Message To: The DM Thing sendlogs 1550447901917 ----- END Lance LOG ----- I think that is all, if you need anything else just say so.
We use Roll20 video and third party audio and have had some success with the following settings: "I want to broadcast to others:" Video and voice "I want to receive from others:" Video only
I know but I wanted to avoid that, because for now that would work, but I would still be broadcasting audio which would be consuming bandwidth with no need what so ever. I obviously would prefer to have the root problem identified and solved if possible. So that we could go back to broadcasting just video.
It may consume unnecessary bandwidth, but if it works and no one notices lag in the game, does it matter? :-)
Of course not. :) But it is a bug, and I wanted to help make the product better and more robust. Sometimes this tiny very localised bugs can be hiding bigger flaws in the software that could one day become a bigger problem you know. But yeah, of course for now, I think we'll use that. But it would be great if the team could solve this little thing.
Stephanie B.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Hi, all. We pushed&nbsp; a stability hotfix &nbsp;this morning to address the issues with WebRTC. It may not be perfect-- we pushed this out without a complete test cycle. But it should be better than before, and we will continue to monitor performance and adjust the backend architecture as needed. If you have further issues with Video and Voice, please report them&nbsp; here .