Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[Script] [Beta] BeyondImporter - Import DNDBeyond Character Sheets.

Edited 1539184512
Robin
API Scripter
Sillvva did a great job on improving this script while I was away. I have updated my repo with his version. ----- There is also a version for the 5e Shaped sheet in my&nbsp; repository &nbsp; now. A few days ago I started working on a script to import DNDBeyond characters into Roll20. At the moment it is still in an early phase, and it needs testing with different characters and suchlike. It is my first Roll20 script so if you find any errors or have any suggestions/tips, let me know. NOTICE: Commands are changed since the last update, read the description below, or on&nbsp; Github . BeyondImporter &nbsp;5eOGL BeyondImporter Shaped How it works Go to the character page on DNDBeyond and put '/json' after the url, eg: <a href="https://www.dndbeyond.com/profile/Atheos/characters/1307201/json" rel="nofollow">https://www.dndbeyond.com/profile/Atheos/characters/1307201/json</a> Copy the entire content of that page, and go to Roll20. In the Roll20 chat type the command `!beyond import` and paste the copied contents after that, eg: !beyond import {"character":{"id":1307201,"name":"Qroohk","player":"Atheos","age":null,"hair":null,"eyes":null,"skin":null,"height":null,"weight":null,"size":"Medium","alignment":"Lawful Good" .......... Your character will be imported now! Commands !beyond help - Shows the help menu. !beyond config - Shows the config menu. !beyond import [CHARACTER JSON]&nbsp; - Imports a character from the DNDBeyond json. -- If there are enough people wanting this for the shaped sheet, I'm willing to work on that.
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
Nice.&nbsp; I would suggest wrapping that whole thing in an anonymous function so you don't end up polluting the global scope unintentionally.&nbsp; You may run into some substitution issues with providing the whole JSON character on the command line, if you do, you'll likely need to paste the contents into a token's GMNotes or a character's Bio and have the import run from there.&nbsp; If your only errors come in the form of broken lines (carriage returns in the content), you could wrap the whole thing in {{ }} and then strip the {{ and }} out in the API.&nbsp;&nbsp; Good luck!
That's pretty great. I tested it out on an elf wizard, and even added Absorb Elements, which is not in the SRD, and it loaded everything up.&nbsp; One note: on the first click of absorb elements, even though it was set to spell card, it showed as an attack. I switched it to attack and back again, and it was a spell card. I dunno if that's you, or OGL. OGL is weird with spells sometimes. I know a lot of players will be happy that they can import characters without having to manually input their spells.
Robin
API Scripter
The Aaron said: Nice.&nbsp; I would suggest wrapping that whole thing in an anonymous function so you don't end up polluting the global scope unintentionally.&nbsp; You may run into some substitution issues with providing the whole JSON character on the command line, if you do, you'll likely need to paste the contents into a token's GMNotes or a character's Bio and have the import run from there.&nbsp; If your only errors come in the form of broken lines (carriage returns in the content), you could wrap the whole thing in {{ }} and then strip the {{ and }} out in the API.&nbsp;&nbsp; Good luck! Thanks for the suggestions, I will look into it tomorrow! Bast L. said: That's pretty great. I tested it out on an elf wizard, and even added Absorb Elements, which is not in the SRD, and it loaded everything up.&nbsp; One note: on the first click of absorb elements, even though it was set to spell card, it showed as an attack. I switched it to attack and back again, and it was a spell card. I dunno if that's you, or OGL. OGL is weird with spells sometimes. I know a lot of players will be happy that they can import characters without having to manually input their spells. Hm, need to look into that tomorrow, maybe I missed something.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
I assume this imports to the OGL 5e Sheet?

Edited 1522784453
Robin
API Scripter
keithcurtis said: I assume this imports to the OGL 5e Sheet? Oh, yes, let me mention that in the post. Edit: If there are enough people that want it for shaped I'm willing to work on that to.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
I don't need it, but I am sure that plenty of people would.
Robin K. said: keithcurtis said: I assume this imports to the OGL 5e Sheet? Oh, yes, let me mention that in the post. Edit: If there are enough people that want it for shaped I'm willing to work on that to. I think an importer for Shaped would definitely be appriciated&nbsp;
Robin
API Scripter
I made some small updates and bugfixes. HP wasn't populating correctly, it does now, but doesn't take the current HP in DNDBeyond due to how Beyond handles this. Ability scores weren't in the right attribute field, they are now. Languages weren't imported, now they are. There was a problem with the weight of items with a quantity greater then 0, that's fixed now.
Robin K. said: I made some small updates and bugfixes. HP wasn't populating correctly, it does now, but doesn't take the current HP in DNDBeyond due to how Beyond handles this. Ability scores weren't in the right attribute field, they are now. Languages weren't imported, now they are. There was a problem with the weight of items with a quantity greater then 0, that's fixed now. Super cool script thanks for making this!!
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
If I can provide any support for Shaped please let me know. Also feel free to PM me and I can give you direct contact info if you need it.
Robin
API Scripter
Kryx said: If I can provide any support for Shaped please let me know. Also feel free to PM me and I can give you direct contact info if you need it. Thanks for this. I have some trouble with adding a class through the API in the shaped sheet. Whenever I add a class with class features, the features are toggle multiple times (duplicating). I figured it is because the sheet is recalculating on every attribute added to a class row, or am I wrong here? Add the top of my&nbsp; script you can see my Skype and Discord usernames, if you want, you may add me.
Loren the GM
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Hi, I'm testing this script on a game where it is the only script installed. Every time I execute the command in game, the API crashes. Here is the error I am receiving: Error: Firebase.update failed: First argument contains undefined in property 'current' Error: Firebase.update failed: First argument contains undefined in property 'current' at Ba (/home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/firebase/lib/firebase-node.js:9:49) at Ba (/home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/firebase/lib/firebase-node.js:10:207) at Aa (/home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/firebase/lib/firebase-node.js:8:462) at Ea (/home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/firebase/lib/firebase-node.js:10:403) at J.update (/home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/firebase/lib/firebase-node.js:146:318) at TrackedObj._doSave (/home/node/d20-api-server/api.js:850:27) at Timeout.later [as _onTimeout] (/home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/underscore/underscore.js:828:25) at ontimeout (timers.js:386:14) at tryOnTimeout (timers.js:250:5) at Timer.listOnTimeout (timers.js:214:5) And for reference, this is the text that DND Beyond is generating for me (forum won't let me post as code, so linking to text file)&nbsp; <a href="https://www.dropbox.com/s/mgd9hq902lnpshz/DND%20Be" rel="nofollow">https://www.dropbox.com/s/mgd9hq902lnpshz/DND%20Be</a>...
Robin
API Scripter
Loren the GM said: Hi, I'm testing this script on a game where it is the only script installed. Every time I execute the command in game, the API crashes. Here is the error I am receiving: Error: Firebase.update failed: First argument contains undefined in property 'current' Error: Firebase.update failed: First argument contains undefined in property 'current' at Ba (/home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/firebase/lib/firebase-node.js:9:49) at Ba (/home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/firebase/lib/firebase-node.js:10:207) at Aa (/home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/firebase/lib/firebase-node.js:8:462) at Ea (/home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/firebase/lib/firebase-node.js:10:403) at J.update (/home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/firebase/lib/firebase-node.js:146:318) at TrackedObj._doSave (/home/node/d20-api-server/api.js:850:27) at Timeout.later [as _onTimeout] (/home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/underscore/underscore.js:828:25) at ontimeout (timers.js:386:14) at tryOnTimeout (timers.js:250:5) at Timer.listOnTimeout (timers.js:214:5) And for reference, this is the text that DND Beyond is generating for me (forum won't let me post as code, so linking to text file)&nbsp; <a href="https://www.dropbox.com/s/mgd9hq902lnpshz/DND%20Be" rel="nofollow">https://www.dropbox.com/s/mgd9hq902lnpshz/DND%20Be</a>... I have updated the script, should work now.
Loren the GM
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Excellent, worked great! Thanks!
Robin
API Scripter
I have updated the script with some basic configuration options and a help menu.

Edited 1523200687
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Robin K. said: I have some trouble with adding a class through the API in the shaped sheet. Whenever I add a class with class features, the features are toggle multiple times (duplicating). I figured it is because the sheet is recalculating on every attribute added to a class row, or am I wrong here? Add the top of my&nbsp; script you can see my Skype and Discord usernames, if you want, you may add me. The sheet detects any change to or remove of "repeating_class'. That triggers "updateLevels". Upon completion that runs "determineClassFeatures".&nbsp;determineClassFeatures checks every class feature toggle on my sheet. If it exists then it adds a section to the class_features section. What is likely happening is you're adding multiple items to "repeating_class" which all detect that the class has changed which all trigger class features which all turn on, which creates the duplicates. I'd recommend chaining your data being set to set clas separately from levels. If you set with workers spellcasting and HD will be set automatically. I've PM'd you my Discord username if you need to contact me.
Robin
API Scripter
Kryx said: The sheet detects any change to or remove of "repeating_class'. That triggers "updateLevels". Upon completion that runs "determineClassFeatures".&nbsp;determineClassFeatures checks every class feature toggle on my sheet. If it exists then it adds a section to the class_features section. What is likely happening is you're adding multiple items to "repeating_class" which all detect that the class has changed which all trigger class features which all turn on, which creates the duplicates. I'd recommend chaining your data being set to set clas separately from levels. If you set with workers spellcasting and HD will be set automatically. I've PM'd you my Discord username if you need to contact me. Thank you for you answer, I will add you to Discord so that I can directly contact you if I need some assistance. UPDATE: First version of the importer for the shaped character sheet is now accessible in my&nbsp; Github repository .
THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! I love you for this!&nbsp;
Excellent, thank you so much! This is amazing, a great start! I'm very hopeful. &nbsp; I tried this with a simple toon into 5e Shaped: A L4 Barbarian. It came in partially correct. To troubleshoot this, what's the best way? Open an issue on github and paste the json in? &nbsp; HP is off. One skill proficiency is missing. Skills are ordered oddly (proficient first instead of alphabetic) AC is off: Unarmored Defense is in but calculates incorrectly Racial Traits are missing Class Features came in partially, the Level3 subclass features are missing Background Feature is missing. Background name came in, background description isn't there. Good question where to stick that, maybe into Backstory by default?
Robin
API Scripter
Thorsten B. said: Excellent, thank you so much! This is amazing, a great start! I'm very hopeful. &nbsp; I tried this with a simple toon into 5e Shaped: A L4 Barbarian. It came in partially correct. To troubleshoot this, what's the best way? Open an issue on github and paste the json in? &nbsp; HP is off. One skill proficiency is missing. Skills are ordered oddly (proficient first instead of alphabetic) AC is off: Unarmored Defense is in but calculates incorrectly Racial Traits are missing Class Features came in partially, the Level3 subclass features are missing Background Feature is missing. Background name came in, background description isn't there. Good question where to stick that, maybe into Backstory by default? Thank you for your reply! This is realy helpful to improve my scripts. Github will be the easiest way for me. Please put the json in something like:&nbsp; <a href="https://pastebin.com/" rel="nofollow">https://pastebin.com/</a>
Lol just today I discovered the /json access and wanted to go to work on it - now I see you already did it =) Looks real good, thanks for your work!
Robin
API Scripter
Marcel B. said: Lol just today I discovered the /json access and wanted to go to work on it - now I see you already did it =) Looks real good, thanks for your work! Thanks! Let me know if you find any problems/have any suggestions. The combination of DNDBeyond, Roll20 & DND has a lot of flexibility and character choices, so it's likely not all character options are importing correctly, I tried to test as much as possible, but it's to much to go over it all. I'm going to refactor the code later this week/next week.

Edited 1524699757
It works surprisingly awesome for such a fresh project! But I found some things on my Draconic Sorc Lvl 3 with OGL sheet importer I only have 20 Hitpoints instead of 23 - most likely Draconic Resilience +1hp/lvl is missing 3 AC missing, also from Draconic Resilience My Herbalism Kit Proficiency is missing. Maybe I would filter certain html tags in Feature descriptions like tables (there are often tables with 2 columns, maybe reformat to just space seperated, stuff like tables like acid 1d6, fire 1d6, etc. Some spells roll with spell attack while they are saving throw based (but it's a minor issue) Maybe as Bonus you could even import the&nbsp;"avatarUrl" to the sheet's bio page if the server allows embedding for these urls I'll send you a PM with a dropbox link with the json&nbsp;for testing, if you want to check about the hit points and AC&nbsp; But other than that truly great work so far!! TY
Robin
API Scripter
Marcel B. said: I only have 20 Hitpoints instead of 23 - most likely Draconic Resilience +1hp/lvl is missing I need to look at this indeed, need a good way of doing this, I think I have to change the way I import bonusses atm. 3 AC missing, also from Draconic Resilience I have added Unarmored Defense bonusses as an inventory item now, this way it can be easily enabled/disabled. Got the idea from here:&nbsp; <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/1285383/dnd-5e-char-sheet-missing-unarmored-defense-bonus-for-draconic-bloodline-sorc" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/1285383/dnd-5e-char-sheet-missing-unarmored-defense-bonus-for-draconic-bloodline-sorc</a> My Herbalism Kit Proficiency is missing. It should be under "Other Proficiencies".&nbsp; <a href="https://i.imgur.com/36kcY7D.png" rel="nofollow">https://i.imgur.com/36kcY7D.png</a> Maybe I would filter certain html tags in Feature descriptions like tables (there are often tables with 2 columns, maybe reformat to just space seperated, stuff like tables like acid 1d6, fire 1d6, etc. This is something I have on my update list, didn't come around doing it yet. Some spells roll with spell attack while they are saving throw based (but it's a minor issue) This should be "fixed" now. Maybe as Bonus you could even import the&nbsp;"avatarUrl" to the sheet's bio page if the server allows embedding for these urls You can only use images in the library through the API at the moment. So this is not possible at this time. I have made an update, and answered the things above.
@Robin K I opened a bunch of issues on github. If I can help with testing something, let me know!
Robin
API Scripter
Thorsten B. said: @Robin K I opened a bunch of issues on github. If I can help with testing something, let me know! I saw indeed. Going to work on it soon. I need to refresh my pro subscription first to work on the shaped again. Not running games on Roll20 really atm. Only one, and that is an Tomb of Annihilation that a friend of mine made with Pro and the module. So I thought i could do it for now without the subscription, but forgot about the shaped sheet.
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
You can use the Shaped sheet without a subscription - just select it in the list of sheets.
Robin
API Scripter
Kryx said: You can use the Shaped sheet without a subscription - just select it in the list of sheets. I know indeed, but I need pro to test the script in a game with Shaped.
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
(check you PMs)

Edited 1524865793
Robin
API Scripter
Thanks to The Aaron I could work on the shaped version already. I have updated it to 0.0.6. Background description now imports to the backstory field. Background features are now added. Racial Traits are now added Fixed a bug with skill proficiencies.
Jedd
KS Backer
Marketplace Creator
I tried importing a character, and the only thing that transferred was the name. I'm currently running Shaped 18.1.2. Here's the error that showed up in the API: TypeError: Cannot read property 'featureName' of null TypeError: Cannot read property 'featureName' of null at runImport (apiscript.js:4053:26) at apiscript.js:3826:21 at eval (eval at &lt;anonymous&gt; (/home/node/d20-api-server/api.js:151:1), &lt;anonymous&gt;:65:16) at Object.publish (eval at &lt;anonymous&gt; (/home/node/d20-api-server/api.js:151:1), &lt;anonymous&gt;:70:8) at /home/node/d20-api-server/api.js:1634:12 at /home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/firebase/lib/firebase-node.js:93:560 at hc (/home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/firebase/lib/firebase-node.js:39:147) at Kd (/home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/firebase/lib/firebase-node.js:93:546) at Id.Mb (/home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/firebase/lib/firebase-node.js:93:489) at Zd.Ld.Mb (/home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/firebase/lib/firebase-node.js:94:425) Thanks for your hard work!
Robin
API Scripter
Jedd said: I tried importing a character, and the only thing that transferred was the name. I'm currently running Shaped 18.1.2. Here's the error that showed up in the API: TypeError: Cannot read property 'featureName' of null TypeError: Cannot read property 'featureName' of null at runImport (apiscript.js:4053:26) at apiscript.js:3826:21 at eval (eval at &lt;anonymous&gt; (/home/node/d20-api-server/api.js:151:1), &lt;anonymous&gt;:65:16) at Object.publish (eval at &lt;anonymous&gt; (/home/node/d20-api-server/api.js:151:1), &lt;anonymous&gt;:70:8) at /home/node/d20-api-server/api.js:1634:12 at /home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/firebase/lib/firebase-node.js:93:560 at hc (/home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/firebase/lib/firebase-node.js:39:147) at Kd (/home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/firebase/lib/firebase-node.js:93:546) at Id.Mb (/home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/firebase/lib/firebase-node.js:93:489) at Zd.Ld.Mb (/home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/firebase/lib/firebase-node.js:94:425) Thanks for your hard work! Probably a bug. I have updated the script, you can get it here: <a href="https://github.com/RobinKuiper/Roll20APIScripts/tr" rel="nofollow">https://github.com/RobinKuiper/Roll20APIScripts/tr</a>... If you still encounter problems, could you put the character's JSON on something like&nbsp; <a href="https://pastebin.com" rel="nofollow">https://pastebin.com</a> That way I can reproduce the error more easily.
Thanks I needed this!
I got this message&nbsp; Your scripts are currently disabled due to an error that was detected. Please make appropriate changes to your scripts and click the "Save Script" button and we'll attempt to start running them again. More info... For reference, the error message generated was: TypeError: Cannot read property 'dex' of null TypeError: Cannot read property 'dex' of null at weapons.forEach (apiscript.js:169:64) at Array.forEach (native) at runImport (apiscript.js:168:21) at apiscript.js:138:21 at eval (eval at &lt;anonymous&gt; (/home/node/d20-api-server/api.js:151:1), &lt;anonymous&gt;:65:16) at Object.publish (eval at &lt;anonymous&gt; (/home/node/d20-api-server/api.js:151:1), &lt;anonymous&gt;:70:8) at /home/node/d20-api-server/api.js:1634:12 at /home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/firebase/lib/firebase-node.js:93:560 at hc (/home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/firebase/lib/firebase-node.js:39:147) at Kd (/home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/firebase/lib/firebase-node.js:93:546) here's the Character's JSON PASTEBIN LINK
Awesome script. Works great on 3 of my 4 characters... odds are I found a weird edge case that the script isn't capturing the error for.&nbsp; Anyhow, below is the error and json pastebin. Let me know if I can help or just need to shoot an item in the head or something.&nbsp; JSON: <a href="https://pastebin.com/raw/RKDLp7xr" rel="nofollow">https://pastebin.com/raw/RKDLp7xr</a> Error: TypeError: Cannot read property 'diceCount' of null TypeError: Cannot read property 'diceCount' of null at weapons.forEach (apiscript.js:27050:65) at Array.forEach (native) at runImport (apiscript.js:27042:21) at apiscript.js:27012:21 at eval (eval at (/home/node/d20-api-server/api.js:151:1), :65:16) at Object.publish (eval at (/home/node/d20-api-server/api.js:151:1), :70:8) at /home/node/d20-api-server/api.js:1634:12 at /home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/firebase/lib/firebase-node.js:93:560 at hc (/home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/firebase/lib/firebase-node.js:39:147) at Kd (/home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/firebase/lib/firebase-node.js:93:546)
Robin
API Scripter
Thanks for the replies,&nbsp;I will look at these errors tomorrow.
Robin
API Scripter
Xander &&nbsp; Creator do you use the Shaped or 5eOGL version?
Whoops, I guess that would have helped! Shaped.

Edited 1526329184
Robin
API Scripter
Creator said: Whoops, I guess that would have helped! Shaped. Your error had to do with the "Blowgun", for some reason it has no damage attributes in the JSON. I fixed it as far as I could, it should import now. But without damage for the Blowgun. <a href="https://github.com/RobinKuiper/Roll20APIScripts/tree/master/BeyondImporter_Shaped" rel="nofollow">https://github.com/RobinKuiper/Roll20APIScripts/tree/master/BeyondImporter_Shaped</a>
Hi, The instructions say that just typing !beyond import or !beyond help in the chat it should work but it doesn't seem to be in my game. How do I add your script in my game? Could you add some basic instructions?&nbsp;Is the Plus subscription enough? Thanks.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Hi Enric, Unfortunately, the Beyond Importer is an API script, and requires a Pro subscription.

Edited 1526547502
Hey Robin, Seem to have a disparity with Saves and Skills on the shaped sheet: Saves Dex = +6 Beyond / +5 Shaped Int = +5 Beyond / +4 Shaped Skills Slight of hand = +9 Beyond / +5 shaped Stelth = +9 Beyond / +5 shaped Investigation = +8 Beyond / +4 shaped Perception = +4 Beyond / +3 shaped Decrption = +4 Beyond / +3 shapped Acrobatics = +6 Beyond /+5 shaped DND Beyond&nbsp;json&nbsp;is here if it helps&nbsp; <a href="https://pastebin.com/qFCtMgsZ" rel="nofollow">https://pastebin.com/qFCtMgsZ</a>
Threw an error on the first character I tried...&nbsp; JSON:&nbsp; <a href="https://pastebin.com/raw/uikRZvg6" rel="nofollow">https://pastebin.com/raw/uikRZvg6</a> Error: TypeError: Cannot read property 'diceString' of null TypeError: Cannot read property 'diceString' of null at inventory.(anonymous function).forEach (apiscript.js:331:171) at Array.forEach (native) at apiscript.js:308:44 at eval (eval at (/home/node/d20-api-server/api.js:151:1), :65:16) at Object.publish (eval at (/home/node/d20-api-server/api.js:151:1), :70:8) at /home/node/d20-api-server/api.js:1634:12 at /home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/firebase/lib/firebase-node.js:93:560 at hc (/home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/firebase/lib/firebase-node.js:39:147) at Kd (/home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/firebase/lib/firebase-node.js:93:546) at Id.Mb (/home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/firebase/lib/firebase-node.js:93:489)
Robin
API Scripter
I will look in to this as soon as possible, got less time last couple of days. Probably have more time after tomorrow.
Error for me also. JSON:&nbsp; <a href="https://pastebin.com/JS9XcWmn" rel="nofollow">https://pastebin.com/JS9XcWmn</a> TypeError: Cannot read property 'includes' of undefined TypeError: Cannot read property 'includes' of undefined at c.features.forEach.trait (apiscript.js:512:59) at Array.forEach (native) at classes.forEach (apiscript.js:511:24) at Array.forEach (native) at importClasses (apiscript.js:491:17) at runImport (apiscript.js:329:52) at apiscript.js:144:21 at eval (eval at (/home/node/d20-api-server/api.js:151:1), :65:16) at Object.publish (eval at (/home/node/d20-api-server/api.js:151:1), :70:8) at /home/node/d20-api-server/api.js:1634:12
Robin said: Xander &&nbsp; Creator do you use the Shaped or 5eOGL version? I was using&nbsp;5eOGL version
I might need a "for idiots" here. When you say chat, you mean the chat in the game im playing in or another chat.. because im typing in !beyond help and not seeing any return&nbsp;
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Hi Brian. This is a custom API script. You have a Plus level subscription, which does not allow you to add custom API scripts to your game. If you are playing in a game in which the creator has a Pro subscription and has indeed installed the script, it is unlikely that players have access to its commands.
Not sure if the new character sheet update is causing thing, but just tried importing and the API spat back this at me.&nbsp; Any ideas? For reference, the error message generated was:&nbsp; TypeError: Cannot read property 'normal' of undefined TypeError: Cannot read property 'normal' of undefined at apiscript.js:105:55 at eval (eval at &lt;anonymous&gt; (/home/node/d20-api-server/api.js:151:1), &lt;anonymous&gt;:65:16) at Object.publish (eval at &lt;anonymous&gt; (/home/node/d20-api-server/api.js:151:1), &lt;anonymous&gt;:70:8) at /home/node/d20-api-server/api.js:1634:12 at /home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/firebase/lib/firebase-node.js:93:560 at hc (/home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/firebase/lib/firebase-node.js:39:147) at Kd (/home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/firebase/lib/firebase-node.js:93:546) at Id.Mb (/home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/firebase/lib/firebase-node.js:93:489) at Zd.Ld.Mb (/home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/firebase/lib/firebase-node.js:94:425) at /home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/firebase/lib/firebase-node.js:111:400