Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

My Games will not load.

Edited 1523820686
Every time I try to go to the My Games page I get a Gateway Time-Out. I've tried both Firefox and Chrome. I've removed all extensions. I'm running windows 10. I've cleared my cache.
Kirsty
Pro
Sheet Author
I'm having the same issue. It was also happening yesterday, but I put it down to the outage on shard 6. I'm about to run the troubleshooting steps and will report back with a log.
Same here =\ This seemed to happen around the same time the shard issues popped up. Thought it would be gone too. Confirmed that all my players are having the same issue too.
Kirsty
Pro
Sheet Author
Issue: Selecting "My Games" from "Games" in the Roll20 main menu brings up a gateway time-out error. I get the same issue if I try to access the Roll20 homepage.  My system: Troubleshooting: Step 1: Issues persists across Chrome and Firefox Step 2: Disabling extensions (including antivirus) had no effect Step 3: Cleared my cache Step 4: The console log is empty.
Kirsty
Pro
Sheet Author
I just tested again and everything is working as it should. What went wrong is now right. :)