Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP] Low Pressure, No experience needed single/multiplayer adventures. FREE NO TIPS! Polish DM!

Start out as a one shot, and once you know me, you will understand how much i love D&D and i can run sessions daily :) This scenario has elements of character inspection (morals, traits, alignment), 5E (bendable rules) combat All experience levels (OOC and IC) are welcome :) Everyone is welcome but inappropriate speech (not counting curse words) and disrespect will not be given nor tolerated. Message or post if you want in :)
depends on times but sure im interseted 
If your willing to teach me how to play I'm in I'm open almost all the time lately and been wanting to get into dnd but no irl groups around I've played the video games and read about 6 and books but that's the end of my experience I've seen around 2 hours of a run as well
i would love to play. i have never played D&D before tho. but i have played pathfinder and one session of basic fantasy. would love to learn D&D 5E

Edited 1524542139
sending invites now, just got done with a 7 hour 1 on 1 session, flew by like 15 mins at work :):)
I was curious, so you are doing more multiplayer stuff or single? The second question, is this a consistent campaign or is it more along the lines of one shots?
All sessions start out as a one shot no pressure, and continue in whichever the player/s and DM chooses.  I run anywhere from 1-7 players and love it all.
Do you have time zone preferences? I'm in MST and am not a newbie, but I am still wading my way through the rules and will sometimes ask questions. But I am new to Roll20.
i would like to join i never have played d&d 5e but i have played d&D 3.5 littlebit so you gotta teach me if i can come play
Myself and a friend are looking for a game if you need players! We are very open to whatever characters are needed and have our own that we could easily make!
All characters except demonically possessed are welcome :)
@Li H.  Any timezone works for me, i can be a night owl however i don't believe it to be my spiritual animal.
I would be down to play a session or two. I would like to try out some dnd 5e character ideas. I'm free any time on fridays but would have to stop no later than 9pm central time
If you decide to start a campaign I'd love to join.
Hey Dante, just piercing the DND bubble myself. Starting to understand the game more and would love to play if you still have room.
Hellos. If you are interested in finding a game/games to play. click my gametable's invite link bellow. Have a good day :) <a href="https://app.roll20.net/join/3242704/Tc-a8w" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/join/3242704/Tc-a8w</a>