Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFG] [D&D 5E] Any story works, here to have fun!

Hey everyone, my previous group of over a year just finished Princes of the Apocalypse so I am looking for a fresh group to play with on weekends. I am available Fridays after 9 CST or anytime on the weekends. I am willing to play just about any class and am very easy going. If I sound like someone you might need then feel free to reply or PM me and we can go from there! Look forward to hearing from you hardworking DMs!
Bump
I have a Saturday , about to begin something new, with room. Text only, 8pm eastern. New game will be Numenera. I am trying to recruit for  new Sunday offering as well. Text only, exact time to be determined. This is a supers setting using rules from a system called AMP, though not that game's setting. PM if you'd like to know more.
Looking for a DnD 5e campaign sorry. Should of specified.
Gen Kitty
Forum Champion
Jacob H. said: Looking for a DnD 5e campaign sorry. Should of specified. Wandering mod fixes your title, hopefully it will be super effective :)
GenKitty said: Jacob H. said: Looking for a DnD 5e campaign sorry. Should of specified. Wandering mod fixes your title, hopefully it will be super effective :) Haha thank you very much. Don't know how it slipped my mind!
Bump