Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Looking for a GM willing to run a Pathfinder game with a similar story/feel to the anime known as Overlord, also looking for 2-3 players who wont muck around and ruin what should be a serous story driven campaign built heavily on planing and preparation

Edited 1525022915
GM's and Players that wish to apply please give your experience as a GM or Player, What you would like out of this campaign, any topics you wont tolerate, what kind of Player/GM you are, what Character/Class you'd like to play as, and last but not least Your time zone, days free and earliest start time. As for me My experience playing pathfinder, I have been running my own campaign for a few months but still fresh to the player seen and i don't know everything my players help me out quite a bit. As for what id like from the campaign, id like it to be a very on your toes thinking game were going in with no strategy will be disastrous, id like the whole party to be a non standard race and have the potential for becoming or even starting as vampires, lich's ect, I would like to eventualy get into the mythic adventures add on for pathfinder however these are up to the GM. I will not tolerate Erotic Roll Play but i don't mind fading to black, any form of purposeful LGBTQ+ bashing and your out - this being you only warning, and keep controversial topics such as religion and disability to a minimum, lastly do your best not to talk over people. I'm quiet player and am looking to get a bit further out of my comfort zone I'm wanting to play a highly Cha based character using a custom race i made call a half nymph going into Zen-archer Monk or Sorcerer Necromancer to eventually become a lich but this will change depending on party makeup and alignment. My time zone is UTC+10:00 Australia NSW my free days are Tuesday Thursday and early Saturday, earliest start time 5:00-7:00.
i'm interested in playing sounds intriguing, and i'm an Australian too
I only want to note that while they do use strategy and are being careful in Overlord, they are also sometimes going in with no plan or less planning. Most if not all the characters from the Overlord's side at least, is much more powerful than most people in the world. Very few could pose some threat to them and only with good planning+element of surprise(least so far in season 1 and 2/manga).  So you saying "going in with no strategy will be disastrous" doesn't fit very will with the setting. Unless you mean disastrous for the minions/lower level monsters and army that you may have at your disposal. I am personally interested in Overlord theme/setting as well but I am afraid that my timezone is not compatible as I am GMT+3.

Edited 1524678198
I have an Overlord-style campaign setup, in fact, that just collapsed only a few games in due to players being unreliable on showing up.. I use a stat array , gestalt rules ( with limitations ) and am based in the US ( UTC -5).  I dont work tuesday through friday, though, and IF a time can be worked out between everyone, then I have this all ready planned out!   Contact me on Discord at Hungrygnome #9176
Starting at 6am for me, thats 2pm for GMT +3, and 9 PM for GMT +10..
I am free 5 P.M + but may have to take a 40-50 min break depending on the hour that we start/play.
Thats..  a LONG break, so not sure that will work.
Depends on the time we start as I said. :P

Edited 1525022564
Feel free to join the intrested parity's on Discord&nbsp; <a href="https://discord.gg/QAbeFay" rel="nofollow">https://discord.gg/QAbeFay</a> see you there
Still looking for candidates please don't forget to answer questions as noted in origonal poast&nbsp;
I would be interesting in playing in such a game if you still have space for players.
What kind of alignment campagin will it be as overlord is a massive grey area for alinement (Looking at the princess)
Not sure it would be up to gm but would probably be something to go over when the group is finalised&nbsp;
Bump