Sorting a Rollable Table

Ray
Pro
I have created a random NPC name generator which combines the results of two rollable tables in a macro The first table contains a list of given names...the second table contains family names. Is it possible to alphabetically manually sort the rollable tables so that when I add more names I don't create duplicates? Thanks Ray
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
It is not possible to change the order of items in a Rollable Table.  An API script could be created that would let you know if there is a duplicate value added to a Rollable Table, but that's about the best I can think of on that count.
keithcurtis
Roll20 Mod Team
Could you export the table with Aaron's Table Export script, alphabetize and then re-import? Aaron, does your script have options to append or overwrite?

Edited 1526566169
Ziechael
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Hypothetically speaking could a script be written that would read the table, store the values to a temporary state, delete the table contents and then recreate the table with the newly ordered information? Or, since I got ninja'd... what Keith said lol keithcurtis said: Could you export the table with Aaron's Table Export script, alphabetize and then re-import? Aaron, does your script have options to append or overwrite?
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
Yes to all of that except the overwrite. =D
Ray
Pro
Ok...thanks everyone for the info...